• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2056 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
smexi4u

Something fun! Reply to this Post

So I've been thinking I want to do something fun, just not sure what to do yet.
so I'm looking for some ideas, I want something fun that we can try and include as many people as we can!

so please lets hear what you've been thinking about, something you want to do! I'm 100% sure if we work together and we put all our differences aside we could get some good stuff happening.

even if your idea doesn't appeal to me there are plenty of other players reading this that mite take a hold of it and make something happen!

post here Pm me or find me in game I don't mind! lets just do something!
----------------------------------------
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Jan 26, 2017 2:18:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tygas

Re: Something fun! Reply to this Post

HS on a xebec?
Mackmaine on Cerulean
[Jan 28, 2017 5:28:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

since Ryu is playing less for a while due to his job, I am not getting my monkey boat fix, not to mention battles toward the trophy Order of the Golden Banana. if you have never stalked the wild and elusive monkey boat, check it out here: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Monkey_boat

It helps to have 2-3 boats (usually sloops) with fruit and have everybody switch after each battle to avoid being weary and having to wait for the second ship to be able to attack.
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Jan 28, 2017 8:42:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
smexi4u

i like the idea about the monkey boats, never done that before. come find me in game and we can organize something together.

don't think the xebec would work mate, but I'm always willing to try SMH stuff, if so interest from other players is shown in this we can give this one a crack to.
Zadkiel on Obsidian,
SO of Polaris.

[Jan 28, 2017 1:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DmentedAngel

HAUNTED SEAS!!
[Jan 28, 2017 4:35:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates