• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 82
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12998 times and has 81 replies Next Thread
Erfan

You guys, Anna's been acting really strange lately Reply to this Post

Ever since the Halloween stuff has come out (which, as those of you who know me know is my favorite time of year) she's started speaking in weird broken English, and talking about the pumpkin head revolution.

I don't really know what her problem is, since top hats are CLEARLY the superior headwear.

Tophats/Mustaches 2016

edit:

----------------------------------------

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Erfan at Oct 28, 2016 7:44:46 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 7:30:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

Re: You guys, Anna's been acting really strange lately Reply to this Post

I bet you told her that you two are sisters. I'm surprised that she's taking it so well and hasn't yet cried herself into death via dehydration
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Oct 28, 2016 8:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

CYN BB HE DIDN'T WAIT UNTIL YOU GOT HERE TO POST SOMETHING SNARKY, EXPERIMENT OVER

edit: Also, Maj, that was a weaksauce insult. I'm gonna assume you just woke up, because we both know you are capable of better. Get it together and come back. <3

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Erfan at Oct 28, 2016 8:35:01 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 8:11:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

You're just jealous that your head isn't orange. Reply to this Post

top hats are CLEARLY the superior headwear.

WRONG.
-Annarinda (blue)/Arryarrwoot (green)/possibly other pirates along the way-
Eca drew a picture of me.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bobafeis at Oct 29, 2016 12:49:33 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 8:11:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

top hats are CLEARLY the superior headwear.

WRONG.

Would you care to elaborate, or are you just depending on your popularity as Queen to get you through this?

[Oct 28, 2016 8:13:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

your popularity as Queen

I gotta be honest, I love everything you just said right there.

[Oct 28, 2016 8:20:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I share in these concerns. I've gotta hand it to Rinda, though. She's committed to this punkinhead thing. I'm not sure how long it's been on her head, or how long pumpkins keep, but that thing isn't going anywhere.

Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Minsiem at Oct 28, 2016 8:59:14 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 8:58:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

I've gotta hand it to Rinda

What did you say about my hands? There's nothing wrong with my hands, BELIEVE. YOU. ME. Nothing wrong there at all. (Except for the fact I'm missing one.) People say I have the most beautiful hands. Nothing wrong there at all.

And I know, you're thinking that if my hands are small, something else must be small. I guarantee you, there is no problem with my fleet. I guarantee it.

[Oct 28, 2016 9:09:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alterds

Jack-o-lantern helmets reduce visibility to an extremely unsafe level. We cannot allow the children of to today to suffer narrow field of vision.

Edit: My campaign manager has just delivered the results of our Jack-o-lantern focus group meetings
Alteredstate
Erfan Was Here!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by alterds at Oct 28, 2016 10:39:39 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 9:19:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Surely there are more important issues at hand than headwear.

(Though personally, I've got my eye on that new mask at the Tailor. I hope it comes in purple!)
Minsiem, Like A Fox

[Oct 28, 2016 9:33:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Freaking third party voters. THIS IS IMPORTANT, MINSIEM.

[Oct 28, 2016 9:44:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

I said the hats are not important!!! Forgive me for being fashion-forward!!!

*ahem*

Honestly, I'm more concerned with what the Punkinhead Revolution is planning to do with its allegedly massive fleet.
Minsiem, Like A Fox

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Minsiem at Oct 28, 2016 9:54:33 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 9:53:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
alterds

Jack-o-lantern hats are an offensive first-world theft of the historic gourd hat.

Edit: Thanks for the help looking human.
Alteredstate
Erfan Was Here!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by alterds at Oct 28, 2016 10:41:23 PM]
[Oct 28, 2016 10:00:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
farmboy236

Go Gary Johnston! Wait...
Majorjr on Cerulean
Littlemenjr on Meridian
Major on Emerald

Aristoza greeter chats, "Hello! I'm an Ocean Master, an administrator of this game. Please shut yer trap"
[Oct 28, 2016 10:02:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Damnit Alteredstate, I told you to smile, not smile CREEPILY.

Aside from the obvious toxicity issues with breathing directly into the porous, moist, dark side of a decaying squash, Jack-o-lantern hats have been linked to an increase in suburban hat smashing violence. Alternatively, top hats have been tied to multiple jovial holidays, including St. Patrick's Day and Christmas. They are also available for purchase throughout the year, while punkinheads are a seasonal food product which produces a great deal of vegetable waste when used for fashion.

[Oct 28, 2016 10:52:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

I just realized Erfan spelled revolution properly in the first post. I just don't know who she is anymore. Reply to this Post

You know, Crooked Franny talks a big game about my pumpkinhead, but let me tell you, the pumpkinhead reveilushun is going to be great. THE. BEST. Us pirates, we never win anymore, but once everyone's a pumpkin, we're going to win all the time. We'll win so much, we'll get sick of winning, then we'll win some more. It's gonna be great.

Crooked Franny, why doesn't she want us to win? And Alterdstate, look at him. He's in a flag called "Erfan Was Here." You know what that means. Lots of people tell me things about Erfan and her hats. You would not believe the things people tell me about her hats. Crooked Franny. What's under her disguise kit, hmm? What doesn't she want us to know?

[Oct 29, 2016 1:14:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Im team Sugar skull :

Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Oct 29, 2016 8:57:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Re: I just realized Erfan spelled revolution properly in the first post. I just don't know who she is anymore. Reply to this Post

What's under her disguise kit, hmm? What doesn't she want us to know?

An even more glorious mustache, mostly. That's a really weird thing for you to obsess over #ShaverConspiracy

Annarinda, are you going to actually answer to the facts I have presented, or are you just going to hype how great you "know" punkinheads are without any actual backup? I feel like perhaps you are ill prepared to lead the punkinhead reveilushun.

edit: Ronen has apparently accepted the green party role in this post.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Erfan at Oct 29, 2016 8:59:54 AM]
[Oct 29, 2016 8:58:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
cynestria

Re: I just realized Erfan spelled revolution properly in the first post. I just don't know who she is anymore. Reply to this Post

I have it on good authority that Erfan has been deleting PMs. What's in those messages, hmm?
"u devil in m y heart space" -- Minsiem

Also not Erfan
[Oct 29, 2016 9:05:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

edit: Ronen has apparently accepted the green party role in this post.

LIGHT GREEN Party if you please. Regular Green is ugly.
[Oct 29, 2016 9:05:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
Halfbrain5

(Though personally, I've got my eye on that new mask at the Tailor. I hope it comes in purple!)

it comes in all colors (3 units of fine cloth x2)but the design plus 5.5k for an unrackable clothing item, even if it is purple, is more than this cheap (pumpkinheaded) pirate is inclined to pay
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Halfbrain5 at Oct 29, 2016 9:10:46 AM]
[Oct 29, 2016 9:10:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

it comes in all colors (3 units of fine cloth x2)but the design plus 5.5k for an unrackable clothing item, even if it is purple, is more than this cheap (pumpkinheaded) pirate is inclined to pay

And that wearing it breaks whisking potions...
[Oct 29, 2016 9:22:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
racic22s

A couple of weeks ago Hera gave out purple and indigo top hats as prizes in a comp. She doesn't give out stupid pumpkinheads.

Clearly the OMs are thus team top hat! ^_^
Satah on Cerulean
[Oct 29, 2016 10:36:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

Why would you rig anything? Sailing's clearly a better puzzle. Reply to this Post

A couple of weeks ago Hera gave out purple and indigo top hats as prizes in a comp. She doesn't give out stupid pumpkinheads.

Clearly the OMs are thus team top hat! ^_^

You even admit it! This whole thing is clearly rigged against us, clearly. They know that WE. THE PEOPLE. won't stand for Crooked Franny's disguise kits and deleted PMs and who knows what else - she's the most crooked pirate in history, you know - THE OMs HAVE RIGGED THE REVOLUSHUN AGAINST US.

[Oct 29, 2016 12:48:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Re: Why would you rig anything? Sailing's clearly a better puzzle. Reply to this Post

I feel like people acting on their preferences is not "rigging" just because you don't like the outcome, Rinda. But you would know, judging by the history of Excellent and Incredible rigging NBs you have on record that anyone can plainly look up via your trophies.

[Oct 29, 2016 12:52:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

Re: Why would you rig anything? Sailing's clearly a better puzzle. Reply to this Post

I feel like people acting on their preferences is not "rigging" just because you don't like the outcome, Rinda. But you would know, judging by the history of Excellent and Incredible rigging NBs you have on record that anyone can plainly look up via your trophies.

WRONG.

That's not true, that's not true. I have never - I'm telling, you, I have never rigged a day in my life. It's true, I swear it's true.

[Oct 29, 2016 12:55:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

WRONG.

That's not true, that's not true. I have never - I'm telling, you, I have never rigged a day in my life. It's true, I swear it's true.

Anna... what the hell?

I'm STANDING NEXT TO YOU ON A BOAT while you're rigging, RIGHT NOW.

[Oct 29, 2016 1:06:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

LIES. That's a lie, it's not true.

Crooked Franny, can't take the fact that people can see the truth about her. She won't answer questions about her disguise kit or her deleted PMs, so she attacks me with lies. Such a mean pirate. Not nice. She's not nice.

I bet some of you gunnery puzzle people will have something to say when she rigs the revolushun!

[Oct 29, 2016 1:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Well, this is just a veritable circus.

I wash my hand of it.
Minsiem, Like A Fox

[Oct 29, 2016 1:44:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

Wha... I already posted a photo without the disguise, which is clearly a reasonable Halloween portrait. What about PMs who has the inbox space to keep them all?! Do people even use PMs anymore? What is happening?!

[Oct 29, 2016 1:51:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 82   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates