• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6339 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
Jcmorgan6

Halloween 2016 Reply to this Post

2/3 new trinkets. They booch when you trade with someone though and are invisible to the other pirate.
----------------------------------------
Jjc on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Oct 26, 2016 3:04:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Keaze

Re: Halloween 2016 Reply to this Post

grey/black
Keaze
That Bombing Guide
[Oct 26, 2016 3:34:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Elastic&itemid=72697287&classic=true

lime/lime
Jjc on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Oct 26, 2016 3:56:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

2/3 new trinkets. They booch when you trade with someone though and are invisible to the other pirate.

Yes sometimes bugs like those occur, a panda still doesn't show in any trade for me. Doesn't show in inventory either.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Oct 27, 2016 1:40:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

It's too bad these are totally new... they are "Spooky" and not "Ghastly" so we can't use our old candy for the new items.
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Oct 27, 2016 3:23:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Meehearties

Yes sometimes bugs like those occur, a panda still doesn't show in any trade for me. Doesn't show in inventory either.

Did you bug report it? I bugged mine and now it is fixed
Meehearties
Hunter Ocean
[Oct 27, 2016 3:59:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

It's too bad these are totally new... they are "Spooky" and not "Ghastly" so we can't use our old candy for the new items.

And that the "spooky" trinkets seem to be broken, as Ive done a bunch of bk fights and no trinkets.
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Oct 27, 2016 4:04:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

The people who can't see them in a trade window can see them other places, like in their own booty or the competition panel?

http://emerald.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/gallery/portrait.wm?pirate=Elastic&itemid=72697287&classic=true

lime/lime

Eh. I'm sick of using Elastic's portraits. He compulsively frames them all which breaks the links. I'd rather hold out for a portrait that might actually stick around a while...

Thanks for trying, though.
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Oct 27, 2016 10:17:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RonenOsden

Eh. I'm sick of using Elastic's portraits. He compulsively frames them all which breaks the links. I'd rather hold out for a portrait that might actually stick around a while...
Thanks for trying, though.

Portait that isnt going anywhere...
Cptnronen Born And Raised On The Cobalt Ocean
Avatar created by the amazing Cattrin.
[Oct 28, 2016 7:49:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/RonenOsden [Link]  Go to top 
budclare2

I need information about candy availability. Are the mummy and pb cup available from all SMHs and the coins just from BKs? (I've only gotten to kraken so far, so I'm just guessing.)

Also, is all of the ghastly candy (last year's candy) except the red licorice spawning? I've only seen the tentpops and eggs so far myself, obviously.

Portait that isnt going anywhere...

Thanks! :D
Budclare on Meridian

I want a cookie.

(Imp turned me into a dolly! :D)
[Oct 29, 2016 1:17:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Larimar4

Puzzled. Entered yesterday a CI run and the team opened the chests.
There was something I can't find references about:
1 blue (?) candy like trinket (cultist chew) and an indigo Vargas stamped bottlecap (?) named something like 'cultist crush'. Not sure if anyone has already had the experience or I just lost some release note about those... Can't say if Halloween related or something else but when I asked, those were filed under Cursed Isles and not Seasonal.
Alas it was deeeeep bedtime and so I didn't further investigate and atm I've no personal evidence of those (but I guess I can ask the team to lend me those to take a screenshot). At today, for trinkets issues, the cursed isles releases list show only 4 ranging from late 2008 to late 2009 (check as an example: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Beaded_bracelet)

Can anyone help? Are those undeclared/undiscovered features of last release?
[Nov 7, 2016 3:11:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Puzzled. Entered yesterday a CI run and the team opened the chests.
There was something I can't find references about:
1 blue (?) candy like trinket (cultist chew) and an indigo Vargas stamped bottlecap (?) named something like 'cultist crush'. Not sure if anyone has already had the experience or I just lost some release note about those... Can't say if Halloween related or something else but when I asked, those were filed under Cursed Isles and not Seasonal.
Alas it was deeeeep bedtime and so I didn't further investigate and atm I've no personal evidence of those (but I guess I can ask the team to lend me those to take a screenshot). At today, for trinkets issues, the cursed isles releases list show only 4 ranging from late 2008 to late 2009 (check as an example: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Beaded_bracelet)

Can anyone help? Are those undeclared/undiscovered features of last release?

Hmm. Might be a bug. The Halloween Trinkets were s'posed to have ceased being generated as of last week. o.O
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Nov 7, 2016 4:19:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Larimar4

Aside other (portrayed) Halloween/Howl class sloop related (trading post furniture/headgear) that still drops in KH/CI/other SMHs and BK encounters (cfr.: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trinket#Spooky_trinkets) the ones I witnessed yesterday are part of the event issue.

For sake of precision one of the trinkets not portraited in YPPedia is the following one:

[Nov 7, 2016 5:19:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gunnerfreak

Aside other (portrayed) Halloween/Howl class sloop related (trading post furniture/headgear) that still drops in KH/CI/other SMHs and BK encounters (cfr.: https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trinket#Spooky_trinkets) the ones I witnessed yesterday are part of the event issue.

For sake of precision one of the trinkets not portraited in YPPedia is the following one:

Actually, it is on YPPedia. https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Ghastly_trinket
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.
[Nov 7, 2016 6:16:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates