• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 250
Posts: 250   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 131005 times and has 249 replies Next Thread
deltasunshin

Re: New Orleans Meet-Up, April 21, 2012 Reply to this Post

My problem is accommodations. I am going, for sho'.

check the facebook event page, i've posted a few cheap options in a reply. or poke me in email/facebook & i'll try & help you.
----------------------------------------
Tillathehuny Cnossos of FB & Midnight

"Elleshanndri tells ye, "do you have a real phone?"
Ye told Elleshanndri, "as opposed to the barbie flip&talk playphone i usually carry? yes"
[Apr 11, 2012 7:10:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Real life events and gatherings Reply to this Post

Hey guys im looking in to making a uk meet up and would like it if a few others from the uk would be up for helping me make it a sucess. 3 heads are better that one. if you are intrested can you please pm me on here or talk in game. im always on emerald.
thank you
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jun 22, 2012 3:49:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inquisition

Re: Real life events and gatherings Reply to this Post

I started this thread over in Cerulean events to see if anyone wanted to come, and got a decent response, at least for a super duper unofficial meet up. Basically, it's a meet up in Seattle, WA USA at the end of January 2013, most likely the 25-27th. There's no formal booking of a bar or hotel or anything, just something for people that want to show up and get drunk (or not!) for a night or three. If anyone is interested we'd love to see ya! Provided you're not a jackanapes, and are under 21 since our most likely spot to be in is a bar.
Armegin

Dexla's artwork.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Inquisition at Nov 26, 2012 9:12:01 AM]
[Nov 26, 2012 9:11:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RedDog

Arr! Conwy Pirate Weekend will take place on the Quay in Conwy North Wales UK this weekend 28th &29th June 2014. Great chance to dress up, talk the talk and walk the walk. This is an annual event maybe UK pirates would like to attend.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/look-conwy-set-invaded-pirates-7317858

With an eye on the tide Captain Seasnake
Captain of the Flying Tigers, King of The Patrician's Flag
Fortunatly the seasnake rarely bites humans.

11 years and still flying the flag.
[Jun 27, 2014 4:13:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://seasnake.mysite.freeserve.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Erfan

I'm gonna be in Vegas the 6th - 9th, bored during the day (and one of the nights).

Anyone in the area?

Nemesis says, "Since Erfan joined us, let me just give a blanket, totally not directed at anyone (ERFAN), warning that certain topics are not to be talked about on the docks."
Chaotic Neutral/Sushicide Royal/avatar by Cattrin
[Dec 30, 2015 12:40:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitter.com/erfan    YPPErfan [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I'm fairly close to Vegas (6 hour drive), but it's not a drive I can make during that time, sadly.
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Dec 31, 2015 5:36:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

I hung out with Clotho in real life in my dream last night and we were best buds! haha I'm a nerd! (At first I didn't know if it was Nemesis or Clotho but turned out to be Clotho.) Hera made a brief cameo as well!

#nerdlife
#WhoDreamsTheseTypeOfThings

I swear it was the first OM/ piratey dream Ive had! That I can remember. I am fairly forgetful though >.>
Firstround on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Firstroundz at Aug 6, 2016 3:59:27 PM]
[Aug 6, 2016 3:56:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
majestrate

I hung out with Clotho in real life in my dream last night and we were best buds! haha I'm a nerd! (At first I didn't know if it was Nemesis or Clotho but turned out to be Clotho.) Hera made a brief cameo as well!

#nerdlife

I swear it was the first OM/ piratey dream Ive had! That I can remember. I am fairly forgetful though >.>

You clearly have not been subjected to enough Hera eggs. I mean, nightmares are still dreams.
#TeamEvil
Marto wrote: 
We can't rely on majestrate he yells at people

Avatar by the gracious and wonderful Phaerie <3
[Aug 10, 2016 9:52:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    first_majestrate    majestrait [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

#nerdlife

You clearly have not been subjected to enough Hera eggs. I mean, nightmares are still dreams.

Haha!!

Its true, I don't have nearly enough Hera eggs, I need more!! I didn't get not one Hera egg in my dream either! :'(
Firstround on Emerald
[Aug 13, 2016 6:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hera
OceanMaster

I didn't get not one Hera egg in my dream either! :'(

That sounds like one of my nightmares...
Sun says, "Selling Hera, one careful owner, slightly foxed, very Zeused, for 800 million billion PoE, 250 indigo ribbons, a chipmunk familiar called Robin and a piece of moss!"
[Aug 19, 2016 4:44:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 250   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates