• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12481 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Sharitoncr18

Raffle for a FunHouse Sloop 20k a ticket. Reply to this Post

Hi all! I am hosting a raffle for a Funhouse Sloop , ported on Admiral Island, named Tilting Sailfish .

The rules are as follow:

Participants may purchase tickets for 20k a ticket, and their names will be written next to the numbers they choose between 1 and 20.
No tickets will be held without payment.
Once all 20 tickets have sold, I will be using a random number generator to pull up a number between 1 and 20. The person that chose that number, will be the winner of the Sloop. Raffle WILL ALSO END 24 hours after the 15th ticket has been purchased (if we do not reach 20 by then).
The winner will be posted in this thread as well as notified in game if they are online. They are more than welcome to post a time and day to do the trade if they have a busy work schedule and I will do my best to log on at said time to trade the Sloop over.

Please note that there can only be 1 winner and by purchasing a ticket you are entering for a chance to win the Sloop.

Disclaimer: Please note that this event, as with any lottery or raffle, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting this event. (This raffle does not violate the ToS, but OMs have instructed for this to be added to the event.)

PM Shariton with any questions or to be added to the raffle.

Numbers:

13. Schmit
18. Searching

Have fun and best of luck to everyone!

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event .
----------------------------------------
May the wind blow on yer sails and may the sea be at yer side as ye set out for yer adventures!
(Been my signature for years! lol)
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Clotho at Jun 20, 2016 9:34:17 PM]
[Jun 19, 2016 7:01:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Re: Raffle for a FunHouse Sloop 20k a ticket. Reply to this Post

copy XD ill take number 9 please :)
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jun 21, 2016 6:40:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EmpressTamar

Where will the proceeds of the raffle go?
Empresstamar of Emerald.
Yppedia page

Gorgeous avatar by by Cattrin <3
[Jun 21, 2016 12:43:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ForumBoocher

Where will the proceeds of the raffle go?

heheh.

piratey pockets!
Alexjustalex
Natural Born Chillers
Emerald Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ForumBoocher at Jun 21, 2016 2:36:00 PM]
[Jun 21, 2016 2:35:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Where is the Poe going towards?
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jun 22, 2016 5:28:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sharitoncr18

I'm sorry, I forgot to reply to the thread days ago (busy days irl), the raffle has ended. Of course, proceeds went to my pockets :D

Thank you everyone, raffle is over!
May the wind blow on yer sails and may the sea be at yer side as ye set out for yer adventures!
(Been my signature for years! lol)
[Jun 25, 2016 4:14:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates