• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 10468 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
Doulber

BITE THE PILLOW PRESENTS: Mystery Box/Officer Auction! Saturday June 18th, 12pm GT Reply to this Post

Hello friends, acquaintances/, my only fanboy Korte, and distinguished pirates.

We here at Bite the Pillow have been very busy over this past month and a bit. With the direction of Acidd, we have been preparing a wonderful box and officer auction!

We have set the date, next Saturday, June 18th, at 12pm game time in Acidd's Mansion on Admiral Isle. So stick it, click it, email it, just save the date!

We have assembled 35 mystery boxes (items ranging from 50k-600k), which you can pre bid on, along with our fine ladies and gentlemen to be sold at a fair price, and even the Admiral Bank, Funding Nemo!!!

Rules:

1) Items will be bid on, when a winning bid is uncontested, the PoE will then be exchanged with Acidd after the auction. When so, the item, pirate, or bank will be traded at this time.

2) Some items have not been able to be placed into boxes, in this case there will be a trinket located inside the box for you to exchange with Acidd. If you win an officer, you will receive a box, and open to find a trinket, which you can then trade to the pirate after he/she has completed the hour of their time.

3) As our pirates have been willing to go give 1 hour of their time, you cannot force them to break the ToS in any way. You are not to ask them to "booch" their stats or cause physical/emotional harm to the fellow pirate. These pirates cannot be asked to spend PoE on items or give you money. If a pirate is put in an uncomfortable situation, violating the ToS or other moral standards, he/she can pull themselves from service, provided the issue is presented to myself or Acidd.

Bidding on boxes must start at 100k, with at least 10k increments. Our piratey friends, start at 50k, with at least 10k increments!

Some of the Box items!

Prizes range from 50k-600k.
- Fams!
- LE sloops!
- Sealed ship deeds!
- LE coloured WF!
- Pets! Spectral spring green sheep, ghost kitty, and more!
- A thorny Rosebush! (ouch!)
- Some beautiful furniture!
- Chromas!
- Various other ship types!

The Officers Club!

Acidd
Ameer
Avienda
Bisca
Boyk & Daquan (you win both)
Camouflages
Carpaccio
Cheryll
Codefish
Dagnanlian
Dalnoth
Doulber
Elastic
Hardcorebo
Homtrix
Meaganz
Privatesam
Rushers
Softie
Trunks
Tzz

The Admiral Bank!

We have as well are accepting bids on the Admiral Bank, Funding Nemo. The owner of the bank can decorate however they please (and can use it as a chest, though I don't recommend this). Ownership of this deed is displayed on your pirate page. (Thanks Pauldancer, great service man to the forums.)

RULES:

1) Will hold the bank for the time BTP holds Admiral for the purpose of furnishing to your likings! If we change the governor of Admiral, we will promptly return the deed to you!

2) This building doesn't make you any PoE or have value.

3) Be aware that if govern-ship changes, the bank deed is reset to the governor
Your furniture will remain at the bank unless the new holder of the island clears it.

4) You can reclaim furniture via the items tab if govern-ship suddenly changes.

Pre bidding on the bank starts at 200k! Minimum increments of 25k.

Sample Pre bid:

Pirate: Doulber

100k on Boxes: 1, 3, 17, 29

75k on Officers: Boyk & Daquan -> package deal, 2 pirates for the price of one :3

250k on Admiral Bank

Questions can be directed to Acidd or myself in game. We hope to see everyone there, and will be doing tournaments all week to promote the event!

Aside: If one of Bite the Pillow's islands are dropped at this time, we will change the date and time of event, but will still consider pre bids up to the point of 11am game time on Saturday June 18th.

Aside: Bite the Pillow reserves the right to withhold an item if the winning pirate cannot present the Poe after the auction.

Please note that this event, as with any lottery, raffle or auction, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.
----------------------------------------
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Clotho at Jun 13, 2016 9:44:57 PM]
[Jun 10, 2016 10:43:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Re: BITE THE PILLOW PRESENTS: Mystery Box/Officer Auction! Saturday June 18th, 12pm GT Reply to this Post

We have as well are accepting bids on the Admiral Bank, Funding Nemo. The owner of the bank can decorate however they please (and can use it as a chest, though I don't recommend this). Ownership of this deed is displayed on your pirate page.

False, it does not show on your pirate page. Also make sure you mention the bank will not be yours anymore once the island is owned by another flag, auctioning/selling such buildings without mentioning this is a bannable offense.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Paulisma at Jun 12, 2016 1:31:30 PM]
[Jun 12, 2016 1:29:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Re: BITE THE PILLOW PRESENTS: Mystery Box/Officer Auction! Saturday June 18th, 12pm GT Reply to this Post

We have as well are accepting bids on the Admiral Bank, Funding Nemo. The owner of the bank can decorate however they please (and can use it as a chest, though I don't recommend this). Ownership of this deed is displayed on your pirate page.

False, it does not show on your pirate page. Also make sure you mention the bank will not be yours anymore once the island is owned by another flag, auctioning/selling such buildings without mentioning this is a bannable offense.

Thanks Pauldancer. I mentioned it is for as long as BTP holds the island.

Looking forward to seeing you at our auction.
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jun 12, 2016 4:30:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Akshajjain

pirate name : akshaj
Pre-bid 200k on the bank
Akshaj on emerald
Prince of skull candy
[Jun 13, 2016 12:16:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legendhunte2

i'll put a 50k pre bid on both camo and meaganz yes camo its juts so you'll wear persimmon
Legendhunter on all oceans

[Jun 13, 2016 3:52:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ak62

i'll put a 50k pre bid on both camo and meaganz yes camo its juts so you'll wear persimmon

Plsno
Camouflages - Meridian/Emerald

[Jun 13, 2016 10:54:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomo10

Pirate name: Acidd

50k pre bid on Softie ( Cutest pirate here imo <3 heh )
Acidd Emerald
[Jun 13, 2016 12:01:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Tejb5

50k on carpaccio :)
-Shigby
[Jun 13, 2016 1:09:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomo10

50k Ameer
Acidd Emerald
[Jun 13, 2016 11:46:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Miseryy7

100k on softie, daggy, and miss meaganz
60k on camou cause i dont like him that much
50k on rushers ;)

that is all.
Explosions on Meridian
Smother on Emerald

Punchbeer tells ye, "oh look, its queen of the salt factory"
Punchbeer tells ye, "well after that forum post i saw, im sure if anyone can make someone salty its u lawl"
[Jun 15, 2016 1:54:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomo10

110k Softie :__:
Acidd Emerald
[Jun 15, 2016 2:04:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Working and wont make it :(
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[Jun 15, 2016 3:05:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Not_Rushers

60k rushers
Imnotrushers on emerald
[Jun 16, 2016 9:02:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rushers9

50k - Privatesam
Rushers - Emerald
deaded
Rushers - Merid

Fedorov says, "negative vibes are not bannable, you can beat yer head against concrete and report me all u want"

[Jun 16, 2016 9:07:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Codefish8

Many thanks to everyone who supported and attended. A 'Big Thank You' to Acidd who organised the event. Doulber sends his apologies - fried his MAC.

Below is my Google Drive spread sheet link which details who bought, who was sold and who donated. (View only). I don't have a list of which box was what - I didn't pack them (sorry).

LINK

To our donors, a huge thank you for your generosity of items and time.
Codefish
Bite the Pillow
Cake or Death? It really depends if it is a Chocolate Eclair!
[Jun 19, 2016 3:16:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates