• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5727 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
lilymoon

[EGGS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

WINNERS!!!

The EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2016 event is finished and has been judged! Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

How to enter your vote:
    Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia that do not include the winning entries, and were not created by yourself!
    Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right). If you are unsure of the egg number, click on the egg you want to vote for and you will find the egg artist name and number!
    Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
    [Click here to PM] your choices to me, along with your pirate name and ocean, by midnight game-time on the 27th of March, 2016!

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

Example of how to vote:

Pirate Name : Hera
Pirate Ocean : Emerald

1. Clotho's egg #6
2. Apollo's egg #2
3. Nemesis's egg #1
4. Caliope's egg #1
5. Galene's egg #4

[Click here to PM your vote to me!]

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:
    1st choice = 5 points
    2nd choice = 4 points
    3rd choice = 3 points
    4th choice = 2 points
    5th choice = 1 point
The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho?

Please post any comments or questions in this thread!
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Edit 5 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 29, 2016 7:42:33 PM]
[Mar 11, 2016 7:19:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Minsiem

Re: [EGGS] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

Keeping seggcrets is sooo hard!boiled
Minsiem, Like A Fox
Nimbelina, Any Minute Now

I believe in a Higher Purple!

Erfan flag officer chats, "let's cade a popular forage island"

[Mar 11, 2016 5:06:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: [EGGS] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

Keeping seggcrets is sooo hard!boiled

Not if you're hard-boiled.
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 11, 2016 7:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Ahoy mates!

Please check your inboxes! Some of you have provided me invalid information. Please see if I've responded to your PM so you can resend me your vote so I may count them. Thank ye!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 15, 2016 1:10:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Luckmonster4

1. Acidd's #1
2. Acidd's #5
3. Acidd's #8
4. Lastcall's #5
5. Lastcall's #6
[Mar 16, 2016 6:45:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Remember to PM me your votes INCLUDING your PIRATE NAME AND OCEAN! :)
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 16, 2016 10:27:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Can I vote too?
[Mar 19, 2016 2:00:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Can I vote too?

Of course! Always! :D
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 19, 2016 4:09:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
pickypeanut

Clotho: Can I vote too?

I am just DYEING to know your picks! hehehe (pun intended)
---Lastcall--- of Emerald

Forumn avatar made by the talented Frayscarlet :)
[Mar 21, 2016 4:44:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Clotho: Can I vote too?

I am just DYEING to know your picks! hehehe (pun intended)

I'm in a pickle!
[Mar 21, 2016 11:42:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [EGGS: Deadline MARCH 27!] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

Don't forget to send me your votes! 5 days left!
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Mar 23, 2016 7:42:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: [EGGS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

WINNERS!!

First off, thanks to all who took the time to vote!

These were such awesome entries, and I know it wasn't just me having a tough time picking only five top choices.

Now lets see how your votes turned out! [ ....... Drum Roll! ....... ]

Presenting the 2016 People's Choice Eggs!

In First place, with 25 points, is Greyladyy of Cerulean's 8th egg. Greyladyy wins supreme bragging rights, as well as a two event eggs: Kevinstar's pastel egg and Frost's Ghostling egg.

In second place, with 22 points, is Lastcall of Emerald's 6th egg. He will win Bookling's mushroom egg.

In third place, with 21 points, is Faeree of Cerulean's 1st egg. She will win Frost's ghostling egg.

In fourth place, with 20 points, is Faeree of Cerulean's 8th egg. She will win Feix's golden egg.

In fifth place, with 16 points, is Meadflagon of Cerulean's 1st egg. He will win Firstround's admiral egg.

In sixth place we have a tie! With 15 points, is Faeree of Cerulean's 2nd egg and Firstround of Emerald's 7th egg. Faeree will win Lastcall's puzzle egg and Firstround will win Cutiepie's bubblegum spiral egg.

In seventh place we have a tie! With 14 points, is Cutiepie of Meridian's 6th egg and Lastcall of Emerald's 7th egg. Cutiepie will win Sapphic's piggy egg and Lastcall will win Frost's frosted egg.

In eighth place we have a tie! With 13 points, is Doggbreath of Cerulean's 2nd egg and Faeree of Cerulean's 3rd egg. Doggreath will win Dexla's underwater egg and Faeree will win Dexla's peacock egg.

In ninth place, with 12 points, is Frost of Emerald's 2nd egg. He will win Kevinstar's rouge wave egg .

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes and will be delivering them in the next few days!

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here.
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 

[Edit 3 times, last edit by lilymoon at Mar 29, 2016 7:12:15 PM]
[Mar 26, 2016 7:52:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Joondashbug

Re: [EGGS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] People's Choice 2016! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! Reply to this Post

Wow thank ye very much! I'm glad to see a few of the eggs I voted for here too, congrats to Greylady and all of the winners! Hope to see them in game next year!

Thank ye Faeree for hosting the People's Choice awards and Clotho for the prizes!
Forum avatar by Cattrin
Frost from Emerald Ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Joondashbug at Mar 29, 2016 7:22:55 PM]
[Mar 29, 2016 7:21:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Yay!! Congrats to Greylady! And congrats to all the eggs that placed! I hope to see these eggs, and a lot that didn't place, entered again next year!! Also hope they are able to make it in game!! There really were so many great eggs this year, I wish we could have more than 12 every year lol!! Also thanks for the votes on my egg! <3
Firstround on Emerald
[Mar 29, 2016 7:52:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

All prizes have been delivered. Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Pirate's Eggchoice Awards!
[Mar 29, 2016 9:06:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Wow Ms. Clotho, aren't you the speedy bunny tonight? You've delivered prizes before I even had a chance to post! :)

I am so surprised and honored to have my Tiffany egg receive the most votes. Thanks to everyone who voted for it. And heartfelt congratulations to all of the other winners, and especially to Faeree who had an amazing FOUR eggs chosen! I think she is definitely the new Egg Queen! Woohoo!!

Thanks, Fae, for running the People's Choice awards, and Clotho for your generosity and support. I hate to see my favorite time of the year come to a close, but it has certainly been a great egg season! May we all see many, many more!!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Mar 29, 2016 9:48:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates