• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 114
Posts: 114   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 51271 times and has 113 replies Next Thread
Mrsanders7

Re: Re:Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

With Qlimax Telecom (temporary?) retiring (http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=204116) I'm looking for a new flag. I'm still thinking about completely retiring, but if I find some fun flag I might stay around.

I'm looking for a flag that has the intention of cading larges. People in the flag playing poker is a plus. Smh pillages etc is not required. Flas that were opponents of us in the past definitely are options for me. (We've caded almost all flags so there wouldnt be much option left otherwise)

What can I offer:
- Still have some PoE
- experience in cading in general
- I'm nice most of the time
- I know how to nav
- Might bring wealthy friends with me
- Can teach newer navvers about navving
- I know general stuff about the game: like how to drop shoppes without crashing spawns

Let me know in game if your flag can offer me something.
----------------------------------------
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Mrsanders7 at Jan 11, 2016 4:04:42 PM]
[Jan 11, 2016 4:03:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

Looking for a new blockading flag. Can offer same stuff Carp said, only i'm only better at everything and way more modest.
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Jan 13, 2016 5:55:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainkim7

Y'all should come join the cool kids in Midknight Sun. We have blockaded once or twice. And might again. Could be fun.

If interested let me know. Kim
[Jan 13, 2016 7:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

I'm looking for a new flag too. Unfortunately the naughty kids outweigh the cool ones in MKS and I don't agree with the flag structure. So if anyone else wants to take in a strayed Cyndaquil PM me or send me an ingame tell.
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by wonderocean at Jan 14, 2016 1:42:22 AM]
[Jan 14, 2016 1:40:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
penduhl

Former player under various aliases.

XO legend. Favorite color is blue. I give very good handshakes. Slide into my DMs.
[Mar 2, 2016 8:02:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

Re: Pirates seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Looking for a flag or crew that wants to be active overall; one that embraces a team approach. Those whose members wish to cross job on runs and other events. I am open to shifting to a crew as well.

What I offer is the ability to chart the ocean, a fair sized fleet both plain and LE ships, and a helpful personality. I also enjoy sailing on stock moves.

What I have found in the past is crews/flags that enjoy free charting, and using the things that I can bring yet when I look for people to job… well the crickets chirp. Pillages need gunners, sailors, carp and bilge. I often fill those roles yet don’t seem to see those who I help return the favor. (This is what I am looking for).

If you know me you know I don’t laze and pull my weight on any run and don’t mind sailing/patching or doing what I can to help out. If your crew/flag would return the favors/help by joining me on pillages ect… Hit me up.

I enjoy the Kade scene as well in many ways; watching, discussing, and participating, as of late it seems to have turned into the same group they just shift flags for the Kade fairly boring for those not in the club. (Maybe its always been that way).

So if your one of the flags that enjoys paying for a Kade and grabbing the same group of navers to cross flag lines (for the Kade) that is fine but I don’t wish to spend poe and ships for such Kades. This doesn’t mean I am not interested in joining just won’t be funding/participating in the Kade, however would look to pillage and SMH together.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[May 3, 2016 5:58:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wafflesteak

Looking for a flag or crew that wants to be active overall; one that embraces a team approach. Those whose members wish to cross job on runs and other events. I am open to shifting to a crew as well.

What I offer is the ability to chart the ocean, a fair sized fleet both plain and LE ships, and a helpful personality. I also enjoy sailing on stock moves.

What I have found in the past is crews/flags that enjoy free charting, and using the things that I can bring yet when I look for people to job? well the crickets chirp. Pillages need gunners, sailors, carp and bilge. I often fill those roles yet don?t seem to see those who I help return the favor. (This is what I am looking for).

If you know me you know I don?t laze and pull my weight on any run and don?t mind sailing/patching or doing what I can to help out. If your crew/flag would return the favors/help by joining me on pillages ect? Hit me up.

I enjoy the Kade scene as well in many ways; watching, discussing, and participating, as of late it seems to have turned into the same group they just shift flags for the Kade fairly boring for those not in the club. (Maybe its always been that way).

So if your one of the flags that enjoys paying for a Kade and grabbing the same group of navers to cross flag lines (for the Kade) that is fine but I don?t wish to spend poe and ships for such Kades. This doesn?t mean I am not interested in joining just won?t be funding/participating in the Kade, however would look to pillage and SMH together.

we would be happy to have you :)
Wafflesteak - all the protein a woman needs
Senior Officer of Treasured Chests
King of OceanDrool
BF4Lyf of Codefish
[May 8, 2016 10:43:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Filthyjake

You had me, you also told me to scupper off many times. So I have. Its time for you to move on, I have.
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.
[May 8, 2016 8:02:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Duck_man2000

The Salmons are always looking for new pirates, Just throw me a tell ingame.
Soulsearcher

On Obsidian.
[May 8, 2016 11:00:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wafflesteak

You had me, you also told me to scupper off many times. So I have. Its time for you to move on, I have.

still salty about nothing....

#confirmed2k16
Wafflesteak - all the protein a woman needs
Senior Officer of Treasured Chests
King of OceanDrool
BF4Lyf of Codefish
[May 9, 2016 12:24:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Strategyking

I'm bored, looking for a fun flag that wants to cade.

~Strategy
Strategy - Meridian
Strategyy - Emerald
[May 23, 2016 6:51:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Looking for blockade staff!

If you are not in a crews and would like to get into blockading give us a shout contact any officer in Grand Unification or pm on here or game play.
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[May 26, 2016 1:50:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Musiicmaker

Hello I am really new to this game
or better so say came back after years

searching for a crew where I can learn to run my own pillage
My current aim is to get a own ship to run a pillow
I will start with a sloop and when it works well
starting to get bigger ships
[Jan 7, 2017 6:59:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Assasinette

What I have found in the past is crews/flags that enjoy free charting, and using the things that I can bring yet when I look for people to job? well the crickets chirp. Pillages need gunners, sailors, carp and bilge. I often fill those roles yet don?t seem to see those who I help return the favor. (This is what I am looking for).

If you know me you know I don?t laze and pull my weight on any run and don?t mind sailing/patching or doing what I can to help out. If your crew/flag would return the favors/help by joining me on pillages ect? Hit me up.

So if your one of the flags that enjoys paying for a Kade and grabbing the same group of navers to cross flag lines (for the Kade) that is fine but I don?t wish to spend poe and ships for such Kades. This doesn?t mean I am not interested in joining just won?t be funding/participating in the Kade, however would look to pillage and SMH together.

Have pm'd you. Please check your mailbox.
[Feb 8, 2017 5:16:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jcmorgan6

Have pm'd you. Please check your mailbox.

The original message was from [May 8, 2016 6:43:11 PM] !!!
Jjc on Emerald
CI booty division stats
[Feb 9, 2017 5:08:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vettias

Hello,

I am seeking a primarily french-speaking crew or flag on Emerald. Please message me or leave a comment here if this is you

Best,

Vettias
[Jul 3, 2017 5:39:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deadlylove9

Hello everyone! I played quite a few years ago and have been all over the oceans looking for my old flag and crew I ran with. After a month of searching i found them! Took me a while as its been almost five years since I have played.

The flag i was a part of was Crimson Tide and the crew I was a part of was The Legends :) This was on Midnight Ocean back then which is now Cerulean, I already posted there but am seeing if they transferred to a different ocean :)

I believe my name back then was Deadlyqueen or lovesoldier? but I am not positive... Sorry for that. Anyways I am on emerald ocean a lot since it is pretty active and would love to join you guys wherever you are if you are still playing!

Current crew on Emerald is Broken Crayons of the flag Crayon Box and name on there and all the others is now Ladybrittany. My old account is completely gone sadly so I am starting all over.

If anyone can help me out that would be awesome!

-Brittany
[Jul 10, 2017 5:35:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Morgantime

Hello,

I am just coming back to the game after a long absence and I have made a new pirate since I cannot remember my old email. I recently acquired a sloop and am looking for a fairly chill crew to join either to help me sail it or just so I can make some new friends. If you have a spot for me please let me know I am still getting back into the game and could use some help.

-Morgan
[Jul 26, 2017 11:31:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katiemac

Is anyone still recruiting folks into crews? I have dipped my toes into Obsidian, but I am no PVPer (at least, not when it comes to sinking), and would like to rejoin Emerald after a long, long time away from YPP. We're talking a good decade.

I would dearly love to join a crew where I can simply sail around memming the ocean. I dread the grind required to make my own crew, so I'd like one that would bop me with the officer wand so I can sail my ships around.

In-game name is Katlaa.

Ta!
[Sep 18, 2017 10:49:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tornup2

I'd be happy to add you to my crew.

I'll look for you in game. My name is Tornup.
[Sep 18, 2017 12:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katiemac

I'd be happy to add you to my crew.

I'll look for you in game. My name is Tornup.

Awesome! I'll keep my eye peeled for you, as well.
[Sep 18, 2017 12:20:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
katiemac

Man, I was online this morning doing a navy puzzle, and missed you! I'll keep looking. :)
[Sep 19, 2017 1:19:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nekhbet

Hoyas! Returning pirate here. Joined the game in 2006 back on Midnight and then left about 3 years ago I think. Starting fresh on a new account, so I am a greenie (the shame). Looking for a friendly crew, nothing too serious as I am just finding my feet again. Nekhbet is the name in game.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nekhbet at Mar 14, 2018 5:32:18 AM]
[Mar 14, 2018 5:31:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Legendhunte2

hi looking for new crew message me in game :)
Legendhunter on all oceans

[Apr 19, 2019 2:03:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 114   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates