• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 101
Posts: 101   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 41248 times and has 100 replies Next Thread
Mrsanders7

Re: Flags seeking Crews Reply to this Post

Seems like a nice flag, hope I can catch you online someday
----------------------------------------
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Apr 8, 2015 1:29:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Bacon Strips is returning.

A quick glance at our flag page will show we've war dec'd every island holding flag. (If we missed a flag, do inform us and we'll fix that). What does this mean?

1) War is a possibility. While we doubt many of these war dec's get returned until we actually start blockading in the coming weeks, if you like the potential for hunting PvP's, we have a good start. If this is a concern for you, but you like the rest of what we have to offer, chat with me in game or another royal and we'll try to see if you'll be able to enjoy being in our flag or not.

2) Freedom in blockades. For the past half year or something (from what we've heard) the ocean has basically been LB/BDB/WFI vs everyone else. We think that's getting pretty old, lame and the fact that three different flags were immediately upset we dropped on Kiwara this past weekend makes us want to change this. We aren't concerned with the alliances of the ocean. We want fun, competitive blockades. Our plans have always and will always been "Let's hit island X" instead of "Let's hit flag Y".

3) We don't care what you do. If you stay within the ToS, you're welcome to do whatever, have whatever attitude, troll, be nice, be a jerk, whatever. We also don't care who you do or don't job for in blockades.

If you've heard of us, you have a good idea of what we're about. If you haven't and you're curious, send me a tell in game.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Jun 8, 2015 3:46:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Paulisma

Bacon Strips is returning.

A quick glance at our flag page will show we've war dec'd every island holding flag. (If we missed a flag, do inform us and we'll fix that). What does this mean?

1) War is a possibility. While we doubt many of these war dec's get returned until we actually start blockading in the coming weeks, if you like the potential for hunting PvP's, we have a good start. If this is a concern for you, but you like the rest of what we have to offer, chat with me in game or another royal and we'll try to see if you'll be able to enjoy being in our flag or not.

2) Freedom in blockades. For the past half year or something (from what we've heard) the ocean has basically been LB/BDB/WFI vs everyone else. We think that's getting pretty old, lame and the fact that three different flags were immediately upset we dropped on Kiwara this past weekend makes us want to change this. We aren't concerned with the alliances of the ocean. We want fun, competitive blockades. Our plans have always and will always been "Let's hit island X" instead of "Let's hit flag Y".

3) We don't care what you do. If you stay within the ToS, you're welcome to do whatever, have whatever attitude, troll, be nice, be a jerk, whatever. We also don't care who you do or don't job for in blockades.

If you've heard of us, you have a good idea of what we're about. If you haven't and you're curious, send me a tell in game.

Low Blow don't have an island. Can you please retract your war declaration.
hi im kev
#FreeOceancool
Pauldancer&Paulisma
[Jun 8, 2015 4:03:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

Interesting to see you guys back again. Best of luck. (Might shoot you a tell if I find you online one of these days)
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Jun 9, 2015 3:45:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wonderocean

Qlimax Telecom , new brave flag, looking for new crews to join.
Oceancool from hunter ;)
[Nov 7, 2015 3:11:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Usarmy7

Free agent looking for a kade active flag to join. Still got Poe and some fleet let me know.
Armyboy says, "am i pretty"
Linxed says, "does the mirror burst if you look at it?"
Armyboy says, "yah ;_;"
Linxed says, "then you're to pretty for the mirror"
[Apr 10, 2016 7:38:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Detail8

Blockade staff wanted!

Currently looking for blockade staff to fill up the gaps in our team! If interested PM on here or via game play!
Captain of Grand Unification(emerald) Retired
Captain of Sea Sick(dark seas)
#1 : Obsidian Greeter
[May 26, 2016 1:47:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Doulber

Bite the Pillow is currently recruiting active and fun crews to join our flag!

We are an active blockading flag on Emerald, and would like to meet some new friends to play the game with!

Perks:

Professional atmosphere: We are easy going, mature players, who enjoy all aspects of the game from blockading, SMH voyages, and parlour games.

Supportive base: Our members enjoy supporting each other in their endeavours, such as running voyages, or helping others move stock.

Blockade staff: We enjoy training and having new members each and every blockade to help out in our flag's endeavours. We have a strong land and nav presence in flag, with senior members willing to provide training in each area.

Available ships: We offer ships available to run voyages, including SMH's.

An investment in you: We encourage our flag members to become the best they can be. Whether it be winning millions in poker, dominating SMH voyages, or naving in blockades.

If you are interested in joining, please contact myself (Doulber) or Privatesam in game. We are willing to chat further.

*Royal and titled member positions are reserved for members who make significant contributions to the flag, and positions are available to those members who do!
Official spokesman of Ade446.
Barnabas the Pale tells ye, "You made me literally laugh out loud."

-The D: Retired.

[Jun 6, 2016 4:21:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Lets revive the forums....

Enjoy long walks on the beach
Glistening moonlight hitting the waves
The sound of the surf as it hits the shore...

At Shadows of sage we can promise:

Every time a ship sinks you will enjoy a long walk on the beach
You will enjoy the glistening moonlight hitting the bloody waves from the dead bodies of the sinking ships
And you will not hear the sound of the surf over the cannon fire....

Come cade with us and enjoy some late night blockade action...

Okay I am done here Joh over and out...
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Jun 27, 2017 8:48:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pshadow

Minions
WE are looking for crews to join our flag and help with blockades

30members =1 royalty
then 1 titled member for every 10 members after

Job for Minions
Princeshadow :)
Minions
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Pshadow at Dec 3, 2017 6:31:30 PM]
[Nov 20, 2017 4:57:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Devonin

Minions
WE are looking for crews to join our flag and help with blockades

50members =1 royalty
then 1 titled member for every 10 members after

all captains will get at least titled if you dont have enough members yet

50 members for 1 royal, when the three crews in the flag have 22, 11 and 1 member?
[Nov 20, 2017 5:52:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 101   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates