• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 11
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 832 times and has 10 replies Next Thread
Tee_Beard

The List, and something about Mail. Reply to this Post

Right. Here's hoping I don't booch this one.

I keep hearing the term 'the List' being used often, either by oldbies or the Three Ringers. I know what it means (in a sense): It's supposedly the 'developmental roadmap' for Y!PP, with features that Cleaver et al. would like to add into the software.

The question is: is there an official page for this, which gets updated often? Is there a news post or an annoucement that is stickied, so that newbies can go look-see?

We're talking about a development roadmap: what Cleaver et al. will add into their game, or are seriously considering. Not a Wish List, but The List.

I've tried looking for it, ("The List", all terms searched, and those in which Cleaver has participated, in the search), but the amount of results (74) I got was almost completely unusable. Did get the Mail thread, though, which is useful. Somewhat.

Or is it locked in some secret room somewhere, inaccessible to all but the Three Ringers? :)

I wanted to add a query about a mail service, but I found this thread, so I won't need to ask about it:

The "[URL=http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=851&highlight=list[/URL]Mail System?[/URL]" thread, within the Game Design forum.

I think I shall participate. Excuse me.
----------------------------------------
Thesis
It’s kind of funny/sad how I still can find the thing that made me part of Y!PP canon.
[Sep 27, 2003 10:45:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Re: The List, and something about Mail. Reply to this Post

http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=1391

:)
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 27, 2003 10:53:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tee_Beard

Ack! BOOCHED!

Dangit. Someone should sticky that thread.

EDIT: Gah! It is stickied! Triple Booched! With Cherry on top! Argh!
Thesis
It’s kind of funny/sad how I still can find the thing that made me part of Y!PP canon.
[Sep 27, 2003 10:58:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Its alright, as long as you recognise yer stupidity. :P
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Sep 27, 2003 11:02:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
garf

Tee_Beard wrote: 
Or is it locked in some secret room somewhere, inaccessible to all but the Three Ringers? :)

that it is. the stickied posting be the work of a helpfull player and is jest made up from things the ringers posted. im afraid its not up to date at the moment, though. and it will never be complete as there are many things on The List the ringers wouldnt want to reveal yet.
- Randal

[size=9]also Garf, Silvain and a few others
[Sep 28, 2003 2:08:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    garf+on+aim [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Tee_Beard wrote: 
Ack! BOOCHED!

Dangit. Someone should sticky that thread.

EDIT: Gah! It is stickied! Triple Booched! With Cherry on top! Argh!

Triple-Self-Booching! Incredible!
[Sep 28, 2003 5:53:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

can ye booch incredibly nemo ? I mean ye can booch the code - what can we do to achieve that ?
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Sep 28, 2003 8:23:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nifboy

meiadm wrote: 
can ye booch incredibly nemo ? I mean ye can booch the code - what can we do to achieve that ?

That would invlove sending them lots of rum. Har.
[Sep 28, 2003 8:34:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tee_Beard

Nemo wrote: 

Now I don't know whether to glow in pride of commit seppuku.
Thesis
[Sep 28, 2003 8:38:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

Tee_Beard wrote: 
Nemo wrote: 

Now I don't know whether to glow in pride of commit seppuku.

I'd suggest drinking massive amounts of rum - or if yer a cheap one... swill.
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Sep 28, 2003 10:06:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tee_Beard

meiadm wrote: 
I'd suggest drinking massive amounts of rum - or if yer a cheap one... swill.

Swill gives me gas. Aye, liquor would salve the burning shame that ravages me soul, it would.
Thesis
[Sep 28, 2003 10:51:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates