• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1443 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Eventplanner

Do you want a Tan unnamed monkey for only 50k? IF you do, heres your chance Reply to this Post

Hello, everyone

I will be selling tickets for 50k each once 20 tickets have been sold, I will then put everyone's name down, go to random.org and do a random number generator to 1-20 and winner gets a monkey for only 50k. You can buy multiple tickets to increase your chance of winning.

Contact Aergia to buy your ticket doay.
[Sep 15, 2013 11:57:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

Re: Do you want a Tan unnamed monkey for only 50k? IF you do, heres your chance Reply to this Post

So.. you're selling a tan monkey for near double its value. Hm. What if you don't reach 20 tickets? Do we get refunds?
----------------------------------------
Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Sep 16, 2013 1:55:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

Re: Do you want a Tan unnamed monkey for only 50k? IF you do, heres your chance Reply to this Post

You forgot the required disclaimer:

Please note that this event, as with any lottery or raffle, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.

Generally, with events where there is some risk to the entrant, there should be an element of trust and reputation gained by the person running the event first. As a forum account with three posts, created two months ago, I am not sure you have the reputation to be asking players for 50k apiece, and to trust you to choose a random number, not to mention the incredible profit margin you are working with.

And your last event didn't seem so successful either.
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LJAmethyst at Sep 16, 2013 2:56:56 PM]
[Sep 16, 2013 2:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Jsherriff

I would so enter but i don't know you very well so :/
Do what you can to succeeded. Take a knife and cut someones rectum out and feed it to the if you must. To succeeded. You and your lord against the world. I'm an old booty player...
[Sep 16, 2013 3:23:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackarius23

You forgot the required disclaimer:

Please note that this event, as with any lottery or raffle, is run at the risk of the participants. If there is shown to be cheating or wrongdoing, the culprit will be punished, but no poe will be returned to participants affected. Please only enter if you trust the person or people hosting the event.

Generally, with events where there is some risk to the entrant, there should be an element of trust and reputation gained by the person running the event first. As a forum account with three posts, created two months ago, I am not sure you have the reputation to be asking players for 50k apiece, and to trust you to choose a random number, not to mention the incredible profit margin you are working with.

And your last event didn't seem so successful either.

I think we can put a big red 'scam' stamp on this one.

Kork, Meridian
Jackarius, Cerulean

Cleaver is going to strangle all of you.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackarius23 at Sep 18, 2013 9:36:08 AM]
[Sep 18, 2013 9:34:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
attic

aye!
Halthe

Captain of Aeon Phoenix
Prince of Indifference
[Sep 20, 2013 3:07:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates