• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3733 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Arkiller1

Fam Price check list Reply to this Post

Wanting to check up prices on every single fam in game

Will keep a list here but would like to know what the average go around price is for each fam

Snake

SH

Tan Octo

Tan Parrot

Tan monkey

Le Parrots

LE monkeys

Colored Parrots

Colored Monkeys

Colored Octos

LE octos

Skellie monkeys

Ghostling

Toucan

Tan dragons

Other Dragons

Anything I've missed.

Thanks
----------------------------------------
graannnnn TURISMO of sage um I mean emerald
DONT JUDGE ME
[Apr 21, 2013 5:53:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OdensVrede

Re: Fam Price check list Reply to this Post

alot of the colours variate on the price.

a black/white serpent is almost 4 times more then a regular one

a black, white Sh is almost 20 times more expensive then the more regular ones.

its also hard to set a right price on all familiars/colours since the need of people variates and therefore the price changes often
Lucipurr on emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by OdensVrede at Apr 21, 2013 11:03:19 AM]
[Apr 21, 2013 11:01:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
madmasterk

This is what i look to pay

Snake 200k-300k

SH 300k-400k

Tan Octo 450-550k

Tan Parrot(depends on if u mean tan/tan or with a color) 500-800

Tan monkey 800-900k

Le Parrots(also depends plum/plum worth quite a bit more than iceblue/white) 2.2-3.5M

LE monkeys ?

Colored Parrots 3.6-2.7M

Colored Monkeys?

Colored Octos 4.2-4.5M

LE octos 4.5-6M (depends on LE color)

Skellie monkeys 4.2-4.5M

Ghostling 2.9-3M

Toucan 4-5M

Tan dragons(dont really deal in dragons)

Other Dragons

Anything I've missed.

hope iv helped a little

and the black/white serp is abou 1.1-1.5M
white SH 7M

Thanks[/quote]
[Apr 21, 2013 2:09:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lovetosmash

Any given familiar is worth as much as another pirate is willing to pay for it.

The only thing that is certain (in my opinion and probably that of many others) is that a familiar that is named should be valued slightly less than an unnamed familiar.
Avatar by Bambeh, with special thanks to Sizzly
Attempting to retire, it's not going well as you can tell.
[Apr 21, 2013 2:10:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Squishat

LE Monkeys 5-6M?

Colored Monkeys 3.8-4.3M
Hellogoodbye says, "Squishat - Pro rock sinker."
on Emerald

===
[Apr 21, 2013 2:13:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

What he said. I've had people upset that I won't sell something for what they think it's worth. Want one of my ships? Expect to pay what it will cost me to replace it at a shipyard. I'm not going to sit on my booty in the inn trying to get a better price. Want one of my familiars? I've had people tell me that I had to sell them one since they were willing to pay "market price". No, that one's not for sale at any price.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Apr 21, 2013 4:27:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mrsanders7

Just putting the price ranges i know for named - unnamed as buyer.

Snake 250-300

SH 375-425

Tan Octo 450-500

Tan Parrot 600-650

Tan monkey 775-825

Le Parrots /

LE monkeys /

Colored Parrots 3.4-3.8

Colored Monkeys 3.4-3.8

Colored Octos 4.4-4.8

LE octos /

Skellie monkeys /

Ghostling /

Toucan /

Tan dragons /

Other Dragons /

Black White Serp: 1.4-1.5m
White SH: 6.5-7.5m
Black SH: 16-18m
Carpaccio

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GKowv1W7Oea5Ykpa9YPow
(Recordings of old cades and cadesims)
[Apr 22, 2013 1:06:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Arkiller1

What he said. I've had people upset that I won't sell something for what they think it's worth. Want one of my ships? Expect to pay what it will cost me to replace it at a shipyard. I'm not going to sit on my booty in the inn trying to get a better price. Want one of my familiars? I've had people tell me that I had to sell them one since they were willing to pay "market price". No, that one's not for sale at any price.

Well duhh. Of course we should all understand there is no "fixed" value for anything but the point of the thread is to see what the "go around" price is. Although the price range is indefinite, and may not apply to every single trade, there is always some sort of a range between "bargain" and getting "ripped off".
The list will provide at least some sort of guide, for instance, by now we all know paying over 500k for a normal serp would be a bit too much..
graannnnn TURISMO of sage um I mean emerald
DONT JUDGE ME
[Apr 22, 2013 3:58:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xelto

Well duhh. Of course we should all understand there is no "fixed" value for anything but the point of the thread is to see what the "go around" price is. Although the price range is indefinite, and may not apply to every single trade, there is always some sort of a range between "bargain" and getting "ripped off".
The list will provide at least some sort of guide, for instance, by now we all know paying over 500k for a normal serp would be a bit too much..

That exactly is the problem. Prices aren't going to be stable. Once upon a time, I sold a "normal" (blue/white, unnamed) serpent for over three million, and didn't feel that I was gouging anyone in doing so. Tan familiars used to sell for at least a million each. So unless you're planning on keeping this thing updated on a monthly basis, at the very least, it's going to be useless in very little time.

The other problem with it is the idiots who are going to think that because it's "in the book value", that's what it must sell for, and then act annoyed/insulted when someone offers less than what they "researched" the price should be for one of their familiars, or wants more than the "book" price for one that they're selling.
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"
[Apr 22, 2013 4:35:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gingerknight

I have a ghostling and colored parrot for sale if anyone is intersted.
[Apr 25, 2013 7:13:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates