• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2207 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
flwerz

Notorious Corsair's Coat .__. Reply to this Post

I feel kinda stoopid for asking , But can anybody tell me how I can win an Illustrious Trophy because I do like these Jackets :3
I got illustrious standing in Carpentry but no Trophy ? Is there something I'm not understanding , and if so may you explain please ? Thank you Anyone who does assist me :]
[Jan 24, 2013 10:37:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Re: Notorious Corsair's Coat .__. Reply to this Post

You need an illustrious reputation, not experience in a puzzle.
It refers to those trophies: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trophy#Reputation
----------------------------------------
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Jan 24, 2013 10:40:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
flwerz

You need an illustrious reputation, not experience in a puzzle.
It refers to those trophies: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Trophy#Reputation

OOOH , Yeah I was off of puzzle pirates for a long while and when I came back that was one of the new things I didn't know about xD

Thank you for answering , I feel stoopid x..x
[Jan 24, 2013 10:46:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrezr

I feel kinda stoopid for asking , But can anybody tell me how I can win an Illustrious Trophy because I do like these Jackets :3
I got illustrious standing in Carpentry but no Trophy ? Is there something I'm not understanding , and if so may you explain please ? Thank you Anyone who does assist me :]

You need illustrious in one of the 4 experience things such as explorer, magnate, etc. Explorer can be obtained patiently by attending cit runs, going into grave yards at Haunted seas, Cursed islands etc. Explorer goes up just by travelling league points however that is quite slow, so what i did was go on many cit runs, grave yards etc.
Andy on Meridian

Enjoy mate x
[Jan 26, 2013 2:04:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

to obtain the league points could you sit aboard a navy bote?? not puzzling just standing about?/
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Jan 31, 2013 3:34:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Andrezr

to obtain the league points could you sit aboard a navy bote?? not puzzling just standing about?/

I guess, yes.. However as i said it is very slow if you're planning on reaching a higher standing e.g Eminent/illus, so the ways i said would be better but to answer your question, yes.
Andy on Meridian

Enjoy mate x
[Feb 2, 2013 6:47:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates