• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6317 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Aeternis

Re: December Doodle #1 [Deadline end Monday 3rd December 2012] Reply to this Post

Locu of Cerulean

If I just could paint, but I tried!

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?megz9aaeads

Some friends of mine decided to marry and the groom asked me to be his best man! That was really a surprise as we don't live really close any more and see each other about 3 or 4 times a year.
----------------------------------------
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aeternis at Dec 3, 2012 11:31:40 AM]
[Dec 3, 2012 11:26:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Re: December Doodle #1 [Deadline end Monday 3rd December 2012] Reply to this Post

Inghild, Meridian

Hmm had so many nice surprises this year. One of the best was finding my wine octo ^^

http://artpad.art.com/?megzma23cqc

PS: the other great surprise I'm hoping to get this year is a pen tablet that can work with artpad ><
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Dec 3, 2012 11:41:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phamy

Phamy - Meridian

This year my first background won the Background contest for YPP (a whale in the evening sun...)
And I found another part of myself when I was on an island watching the sun set in the sea.

Artpad Link

[Dec 3, 2012 11:42:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dreilly

Cem of Cerulean

Artpad Link

On Saturday my college's football team won our conference championship and is going to the Rose Bowl for the third time in a row! You can bet I'm attending :)

Cem/Cemikila
[Dec 3, 2012 11:54:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cloverwood

[Pirate]: TheRunt
[Ocean]: Cerulean
Entry:
Booksale Treasure

I found the first 13 volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica Great Books set for a great price.
TheRunt (Cerulean)
[Dec 3, 2012 3:10:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Pirate: Tilinka
Ocean: Emerald

Replay

(I discovered earlier this year that you can pet bumblebees. This fall, I was showing one of my friends and I ended up with several of them huddled in my hand because it was rather chilly out.)
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Dec 3, 2012 6:31:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
bisquick

Bisquick - Cerulean

ArtPad won't let me finish my sun... it keeps glitching >:(

ArtPad Replay

This is my rendition of sunrise over the Cascade River Valley, a view I woke up to see while working this summer. The surprise was this amazing job with the Forest Service as a biological technician... by a huge stroke of luck, I was contacted for an interview before I knew the project/job opening even existed. My crew had to drive, hike, and camp in many, many places across western+central Washington and Oregon (we added an average of 1200 miles onto our trucks each week). Many beautiful sights to see, many adventures were had.
Bisquick - Midnight (turned Cerulean), and all other oceans
Captain of Ransack Marauders
[Dec 3, 2012 7:04:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://bisqy.livejournal.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
ocelotspot

Sallymae, Meridian

http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?mehl4d17cvl8

There was a necklace I fell in love with and was planning to buy, but when I went back to the store a few days later to get it, it had already been sold. I thought I had missed my chance. Two months later I got it as a gift from a very observant and sneaky person!

And also: Yay, Doodles!
Sallymae of Meridian
[Dec 3, 2012 7:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

The replays nearly all worked, but I'm glad we had the screenshot back-ups for the sake of the couple that didn't! I watched the replays for all the ones that worked - yes, including the super-lengthy ones. :D

A lovely selection of surprises you've had - and some that you're still hoping for! I've selected the winners as follows:

Velternal of Meridian, and Bisquick of Cerulean are this Doodle's winners, and each win a bouquet of gold orchids!
Pixelpixie of Cerulean and Etiquette of Meridian are the runners-up.
Honorable mentions go to Yumisa, Cattrin, Dexla and Tilinka.

Special mentions go to Shlee for winning Geek points, Jennygalaxy for having fish babies, and Tilinka for having the surprise that surprised me most!

Shiny Sun Points
(I haven't tallied the previous points and added them to the thread yet - sorry!)

10 Shiny Sun Points go to Velternal and Bisquick
5 Shiny Sun Points each go to Pixelpixie and Etiquette
1 Shiny Sun Point each goes to Yumisa, Cattrin, Dexla and Tilinka.

Congratulations, everyone!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Apollo at Dec 8, 2012 1:50:57 AM]
[Dec 3, 2012 11:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Thankyou Apollo :) And grats to the winners ^^
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Dec 9, 2012 9:27:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vellanora

oooo me too thank you so much Apollo!
I loved this, + it made me super grateful to have my tablet for everything else. xD

Congrats everyone! ^^
Velternal, Meridian.
I draw Avatars!.
[Dec 9, 2012 10:31:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iPartyHard

Thanks for the runner up! :)
Congrats to everyone!
Etiquette on Meridian.
[Dec 9, 2012 5:20:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Ooo! Thanks for the honorable mention!
I thought about this today as I watched my men-folk sadly wandering about the yard today in a 60ºF drizzle...
Dexla d'Midnight
[Dec 9, 2012 8:19:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bisquick

<3 Thank you
Bisquick - Midnight (turned Cerulean), and all other oceans
Captain of Ransack Marauders
[Dec 10, 2012 12:59:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    http://bisqy.livejournal.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Oooh! Thanks for the honorable mention. <3

(I wouldn't recommend petting bumblebees to anyone with a beesting allergy. But if that isn't you, an' the idea doesn't squick you out, it's just.. plain neat.)
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Dec 10, 2012 4:10:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates