• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 64
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5543 times and has 63 replies Next Thread
atoms12123

Re: The Legend of KORRRRRAAA Reply to this Post

It was a very good finale. But it seemed like the final for the series, not a season. Just considering that since there will be a second season.

Where are they going to go from here? Her fighting off an insurgency of Equalists? Sato taking over as the new leader? I guess they have to rebuild Republic City now and restore everyone's bending. Also, is it Makorra or Koko?
----------------------------------------
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Jun 26, 2012 12:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Exactly what I meant by it felt like a series finale. I don't know where they are going.
Captainrich
[Jun 26, 2012 12:25:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

They should make a series just off Republic City during Aang's years, although I like Korra's temper, makes for a more interesting show compared to Aang. (Although Aang was better.)
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Jun 26, 2012 4:19:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
_Amnesty_

Definitely Makorra.

I agree, it did seem more like a finale to the series more than the season. Maybe the second season will have more of Aang's past after the war was over, or the building of Republic City. I'm more hopeful for either that, or "The Promise" being a part of, it but It's Korra's show.. *tear*
Amnesty,
Emerald.

Tilinkitar!
[Jun 27, 2012 3:19:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 64   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates