• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2487 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
wrs1864b

gold class ships Reply to this Post

So, did anyone get any gold class ships made before OOO took them away again?

I was kind of disappointed that gold class ships didn't need any gold. :-<
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Mar 21, 2012 5:48:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Re: gold class ships Reply to this Post

So, did anyone get any gold class ships made before OOO took them away again?

I was kind of disappointed that gold class ships didn't need any gold. :-<

What are you talking about?

Edit: Saw the icon for the ship, maybe it's supposed to come out for April?
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Stephensam at Mar 21, 2012 5:55:51 PM]
[Mar 21, 2012 5:53:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

Gold class ships? That's crazy talk!

But, if such a thing were to have briefly existed (hypothetically), there would probably be a necessary component that no one had yet. But this is all wild conjecture.

Now, if you'll just look into this little flashy thing of mine...
[Mar 21, 2012 5:57:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Gold class ships? That's crazy talk!

But, if such a thing were to have briefly existed (hypothetically), there would probably be a necessary component that no one had yet. But this is all wild conjecture.

Now, if you'll just look into this little flashy thing of mine...

<3 Forculus
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Mar 21, 2012 6:06:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
wrs1864b

But, if such a thing were to have briefly existed (hypothetically), there would probably be a necessary component that no one had yet.

Ah, yes, they did require designs, didn't they... oh well. I had them priced out, but didn't actually try to order one.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
[Mar 21, 2012 6:10:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

But, if such a thing were to have briefly existed (hypothetically), there would probably be a necessary component that no one had yet.

Ah, yes, they did require designs, didn't they... oh well. I had them priced out, but didn't actually try to order one.

Oh snap, sounds cool. I hope it's not another "bronze telescope" recipe, because that'd be a pain in the booty.
[Mar 21, 2012 6:12:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
zeinasway

It would be nice if they did require gold, nuggets seem to be piling up lately.
Ryujin says, "zeina = 3 gunner... she + allitara = guns full"
[Mar 22, 2012 11:27:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rayi666

I got one Gold Class WF first in meridian ocean. if you want see that ship, can found me Rayi in meridian and Ask me for want take a peep :P

I love much my Gold class WF :D
Soulcrash on Meridian & Emerald ocean
[Apr 6, 2012 3:50:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Gold WB > Gold WF
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Apr 10, 2012 7:18:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates