• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2853 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Raider81

Skellies, Zombies, Werewolfs Reply to this Post

I propose we make the trinkets for these 3 the same as an event item such as <5> fur cloths you click it and it gives you the option to split the item up. Just imagine how much better your trinket section would be if you didn't have 182 single Skelly heads and you just had 1 that said 182. In fact if you wanted to be really cool you should stop doubling all trinkets and make them all with a <2> or whatever the pirate has that would be awesome.
----------------------------------------
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Raider81 at Apr 6, 2012 3:49:20 AM]
[Apr 6, 2012 3:41:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
metaalmeisje

Re: Skellies, Zombies, Werewolfs Reply to this Post

For once, dear, i totally agree with you.
Make them like rogue marks.
Not a million useless trinkets in yer booty. just 1 that says 1 mill.

*Note to Crip:... Stop make me Editing things! *
GTH.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by metaalmeisje at Apr 6, 2012 3:50:29 AM]
[Apr 6, 2012 3:45:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightmaree

yer would make life a whole much easier and a way to mass trash junk furny too >.>
Knightmaree, Cobalt
Some dude Formally At Universe A
[Apr 6, 2012 4:54:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cheshire2u

Aye now that we have the technology we can rebuild it!

Good idea Crip!
Collecting standard Catfish sloops poke me if ye have one to sell please!

Looking for me? I be Cheshi of the Midnight Cerulean ocean.
[Apr 6, 2012 4:55:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hirstyangel

It's a Criptastic idea!
Aztekpuzzle
[Apr 6, 2012 4:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ontrix

Seems like a decent idea, would definitely make my trinkets tab significantly shorter.

While this is something I wouldn't mind seeing added; I would rather see the developers working on new content vs. working on a feature like this one.
Jalan, on every ocean. A slow shrew from Cobalt.

"Fas est et ab hoste doceri" -Ovid
(It is right to learn, even from the enemy)
[Apr 6, 2012 5:01:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxewashere

I'd really like to see this happen
Neda of Emerald

Over the Edge
[Apr 6, 2012 10:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Forculus
Developer

Yeah, I totally agree; it's something that really annoys me and I have it on my to-do list, it's mostly just a matter of finding time among the other puzzle pirates stuff I'm working on.

The main reason it's not just a quick, simple change is that things like Rogue Marks are a "stackable" item type, and these existing monster trinkets are stored as a different type of item. So for things to work like you have in mind, I'd have to go through and do a mass update of all the monster trinkets that exist in the database, and convert them into groups of "stackable" item types (and there's a lot of them out there...). Certainly do-able, but it's a really big operation.

Maybe there could be a way for pirates to manually convert to the stackable version, or maybe we finally need to have something you can trade these trinkets in for. Hmm....
[Apr 6, 2012 11:40:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Maybe there could be a way for pirates to manually convert to the stackable version, or maybe we finally need to have something you can trade these trinkets in for. Hmm....

big tease
Dexla d'Midnight
[Apr 6, 2012 12:33:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NotJaret

big tease

Amulets maybe? That would be neat...
Jaret of Hunter Emerald
[Apr 9, 2012 7:48:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captainshar2

aye this should happen instead of just oh look a whole list of 6000 skelly heads should be one skelly head saying its 6000
welcome to the caribbean,
Captain Jack Sparrow
[Apr 9, 2012 8:25:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
taelia

big tease

totally!!!!

but this really nice to know that it is on the to-do list (and hopefully a better type of to-do list than mine at home ;) Would be nice to see tham all stacked and finally know how many frays I've really been surviving in.

While on the subject.....hehe, how about adding some more trophies too, similar to the bejewelled and diamond levels available on others?
Ryanne.

Buying:

Kraken Blood 11k, anywhere on the Midnight side of Cerulean.
Furniture in LE colors (spring green, ice blue, wine, banana, plum etc) - 10k each unless its a large piece of furniture, send me a tell.
Black CI trink
[Edit 2 times, last edit by taelia at Apr 9, 2012 10:15:01 PM]
[Apr 9, 2012 10:13:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raider81

I always thought it would be cool to turn them into chromas.

Skelly- Gray

Zombie- Violet

Wolf- Brown

Or similar colors to what they trinket looks like.
Crip- Cerulean
Crip- Cobalt
Raider- Midnight
Raider- Azure

Galene tells ye, "Glad you have a sense of humor. Nice to give you a little trouble for all the trouble you have given us!"
[Apr 11, 2012 11:43:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Artof_Murder

I spent about a year buying up hands and heads for 50 poe each and have about 2000 of each, and that's not even close to the larger collections I have heard of.

The client I keep them on freezes every time I open it.

As much as I want something of value for all these thingies, making them stackable takes a LOT of headache away!

Nice idea. :)

-GB
Gamebug(IO) of Emerald.
Captain, SO, FO and CP of The Conglomerate.

Castor tells ye, "I'd go get some sleep!"
"Yay for unexpected gifts in yer booty!" -Hera
[Apr 11, 2012 8:52:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TehSjaak

I would like to see the trinks stackable indeed.
This thread also reminded me that it'd be nice to be able to shift+click to select a group of trinks instead of having to move them all individually into the trade window or whatever orther window you would place them in.
Gluiperd of Emerald

[Apr 12, 2012 7:33:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pipandpop5

One of the changes I'd like to see implemented would be to having Werewolves appearing on the mission tab to take you to wherever they appear, in the same way that already exists for skellies and zombies. I do not agree with the idea of whisking around whenever there is a full moon until you eventually find them.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Justu
[Apr 12, 2012 7:59:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates