• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1735 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Blisstian

Qnet owes me a War Frigate Reply to this Post

Yes, Qnet owes me a War Frigate.. He posted in his jobber notice that the best puzzler on his WF atlantis would receive a WF.. then it changed to Prizes = Ships.. but still i was the best puzzler on this trip.. and defending the entire time.. and at port Qnet logged without saying anything about this prize he had promised. Qnet there is a possiblity you made a mistake.. and if this is the case.. i will just see you next time you are on Meridian. Otherwise.. this is very low.. to offer a big prize on your NB to bring in great jobbers and never give it away.

(During this Atlantis trip i was alting on Glucklich, a known alt of mine)

~Blisstian~
[Mar 19, 2012 8:56:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blisstian

Re: Qnet owes me a War Frigate Reply to this Post

After thinking about this.. and letting the steam cool off.. i realized it had been 7-8 hours of WF lantis.. and it was likely Qnet needed to log off quickly for some RL reasons.. I was frustrated i had worked for a 1/3 of a day and not gotten my prize.. but i am sure he will make things right next time i see him.. sorry if i said anything stupid in my fail Rage xD

~blisstian~
[Mar 19, 2012 9:38:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

Screenies, evidence, logs, anything that could back up your case?

In addition, 'Best Puzzler' is a bit ambiguous, did you know which station got the prizes? What constitutes as best, 'top' or 'most tokens' or 'most consistent'?
----------------------------------------
Trogo on Viridian.
[Mar 19, 2012 11:52:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lilcracker

people make false advertisements all the time... just dont trust anything beyond "I'm going into this place, with this ship, to do this"
Meridian - Minigun

Emerald - Nightbear
[Mar 20, 2012 6:57:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Artof_Murder

people make false advertisements all the time... just dont trust anything beyond "I'm going into this place, with this ship, to do this"

And even then, be skeptical.
Gamebug(IO) of Emerald.
Captain, SO, FO and CP of The Conglomerate.

Castor tells ye, "I'd go get some sleep!"
"Yay for unexpected gifts in yer booty!" -Hera
[Mar 27, 2012 9:36:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates