• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1645 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Cuurie

dragon fanchuan adjective Reply to this Post

I just bought an awesome dragon fanchuan; it came with the name "massive sailfish," which, again, I think is awesome. However, I notice on the yppedia page it is not one of the listed adjectives.

How is that list found? from game files somewhere or sightings? If it's sightings then well you should add 'massive'.

Otherwise, is 'massive' an ordinary adjective? The ship was delivered (feb 7) after the LE fanchuan stopped being offered, so there is some potential for a bug there.
----------------------------------------
Cuurie
[Feb 9, 2012 5:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Re: dragon fanchuan adjective Reply to this Post

I just bought an awesome dragon fanchuan; it came with the name "massive sailfish," which, again, I think is awesome. However, I notice on the yppedia page it is not one of the listed adjectives.

How is that list found? from game files somewhere or sightings? If it's sightings then well you should add 'massive'.

Otherwise, is 'massive' an ordinary adjective? The ship was delivered (feb 7) after the LE fanchuan stopped being offered, so there is some potential for a bug there.

I went through a collector's thread and grabbed all the adjectives I found. Massive is *not* a standard name, so it is a special one.

Feel free to add to the adjective lists yourself in the future as you see ones that aren't listed. :) The wiki is a community run thing, anybody can edit!
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Feb 9, 2012 7:39:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cuurie

Re: dragon fanchuan adjective Reply to this Post

ah cool, thankye!
Cuurie
[Feb 9, 2012 10:30:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates