• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 57
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 22823 times and has 56 replies Next Thread
Monliz

Dear Legacy

Hello. I thought it was time to share with you some thoughts, feelings, and things I know with you and the rest of Viridian. When you were a new flag, you came to me asking for my blessing to take TLM from the BK that held it at that time. Most people know TLM is dear to IC since we colonized it. The promise made was that it would be respected and not paved anymore than it was. I became upset when Avienda informed me that taxes would be set at 100% but her reasoning to me was that it would enable shoppes to be dusted so that TLM would regain some of it's original beauty. Well. That was certainly not what happened. Therefore, Legacy broke their promise about TLM. Some may say IC paved islands. Each shoppe we ever built was well thought out and, as in the case of Laby Moors, we built on rubble/dusted spots with the intention of the last shoppes that we built before losing it to you Legacy, that no more would be built.

Legacy, the ocean would like to know where your sense of entitlement comes from. Also, what gives you the right to disrespect people. I am not just speaking about me. I am not just speaking about Imperial Coalition. In any war you get in, you purposefully hunt newer inexperienced navers or undermanned ships (yes that is war and that is acknowledged) but and this is a big BUT and something I hear from a lot of very experienced players, why do you not accept a challenge on game? Why can it only be in some arena as in Game Gardens?

Lastly, Qvintus where do you get off punching a woman in the face? Be it only a threat on a game of pixels but no woman, and I mean no woman and you know of what I talk, should ever be hit by a man in an act of dominance.

With all this said, I hear you are going in to retirement. Does this mean your plan to drop on every flag that caded you last year in that one weekend when you lost all the islands Legacy held is now mute. You will no longer be going down the list and cading til you win then scuttling and moving on to the next flag. Should P4P, Dilemma, others be preparing to see you coming?

We would also like to know why you pulled out of Windward vale after winning 2 rounds.

As for pounding IC into the ground, don't you know that could never happen?
----------------------------------------
Monlizzy
Captain and Counselor of Midnight Aurora & Queen of Imperial Coalition on the Meridian Ocean
Queen of Lion's Bane on the Obsidian Ocean
Princess of Tell No Tales on the Emerald Ocean
[Jan 29, 2012 8:08:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
killinfisher

Re: Dear Legacy

Sometimes people need a fist in their mouth to get your point across.

Also, it's pretty obvious Q only contested Windward Vale for two rounds to A) Waste time and B) Cost people poes, however little of an amount it may have been.

That's my assumption, anyways.
Former Good Grief, Outcast member.

Gypsyjayne tells you,"Parley is actually latin for "Mock Verlool here."

IGN: Derpweasel
[Jan 29, 2012 8:19:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    nevertall [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Oh please, IC dropped shoppes for poe, Legacy do the same. There really is no difference.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jan 29, 2012 8:24:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

We would also like to know why you pulled out of Windward vale after winning 2 rounds.

Yo, first of all you spoke to soon.

Secondly, do you feel Qvintus should reply to any of your questions, as you seem to blank out questions that are thrown at IC? I assume I will not get an answer, I hope Qvintus does not give you one.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 29, 2012 8:29:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Oh please, IC dropped shoppes for poe, Legacy do the same. There really is no difference.

Did Dilemma dropped a weavery within hours of winning Jubilee?

Yes, you did.

Flag shoppes or not, it's still dropping shoppes. If Dilemma wanted to preserve the "beauty" of Jubilee, why not offer to buy any of the existing ones?
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Jan 29, 2012 8:37:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I hate annoying little fly's in the room. :(
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 29, 2012 8:38:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Yes, you did.

Flag shoppes or not, it's still dropping shoppes. If Dilemma wanted to preserve the "beauty" of Jubilee, why not offer to buy any of the existing ones?

I can't believe im going to give you a reply, but I will.
Dilemma dropped one shoppee, and bought a shipyard. Nothing else will be built, any rubble cleared. im sure even you can see the difference between building two a week, and once in what 2 months (and longer, here's hoping).
[Jan 29, 2012 8:41:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I don't think she spoke too soon, I think you did.
Roseh

[Edit 1 times, last edit by MimiLinda at Jan 29, 2012 8:51:48 AM]
[Jan 29, 2012 8:49:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Yes, you did.

I can't believe im going to give you a reply, but I will.
Dilemma dropped one shoppee, and bought a shipyard. Nothing else will be built, any rubble cleared. im sure even you can see the difference between building two a week, and once in what 2 months (and longer, here's hoping).

Fair enough.

Any chance of posting your flag's intent of how Dilemma plan to run Jubilee?

Since the existing governor is Seep-he-who-that paved-laby-for-800k-a-pop, I have my worries. <3
Greatness said:"I said "we" because I was also part of that blockade team at the time. So yes, I kicked ass too. There's some reality for you."
[Jan 29, 2012 8:50:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

Usually when Flag A tells Flag B that A does not want to fight with B, one would assume that A has pulled out of the blockade.

I know, what a silly assumption to make!
Anchovia
[Jan 29, 2012 8:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I have just told you how we will build. What else do you need to know? Tax? Currently 31%, as we needed the extra 1%.
[Jan 29, 2012 8:53:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

You seem to forget island plans are not binding if not posted pre-cade so don't bother answering, at the end you can do whatever you want with the island now :D.
Roseh

[Jan 29, 2012 8:55:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Usually when Flag A tells Flag B that A does not want to fight with B, one would assume that A has pulled out of the blockade.

I know, what a silly assumption to make!

Legacy told KO that they were pulling out?

Mimi: Perhaps I did, Legacy's vent server is down. Hopefully they'll be back in R5 and I can be like, 'no it ws u tht spke 2 soon', amirite?
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 29, 2012 8:55:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

I have just told you how we will build. What else do you need to know? Tax? Currently 31%, as we needed the extra 1%.

That's too vague. What if Dilemma does a "Hunta" and dropped a few "flag shoppes" claiming that shoppes have dusted on Jubilee?

As the new ocean police chief, I demand accountability and proof that Dilemma will not do a "Hunta". :P
[Jan 29, 2012 9:06:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Then I suppose you'll have to wait and see, because asking to see proof that we won't drop a shoppee in the future is frankly retarded.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:11:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

We dropped one weavery in 2 months. We intend to keep it like that. Find someone actually doing something wrong pl0x.

EDIT: Learning how to spell "one" is tough.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Edit 1 times, last edit by elfeesh at Jan 29, 2012 9:18:18 AM]
[Jan 29, 2012 9:12:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fresnokush

As the new ocean police chief

Oh no, hide the weed!
Twiggy is dead.
He flies spaceships now.
Blame Three Rings.

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order,
a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."

[Jan 29, 2012 9:13:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

Then I suppose you'll have to wait and see, because asking to see proof that we won't drop a shoppee in the future is frankly retarded.

Does that means that Dilemma will be dropping shoppes on Jubilee in the future?

What happened to the self professed "Save Islands from getting paved" motto that your royals have championed on forums?

Nice deflect by the way.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:15:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

As the new ocean police chief

Oh no, hide the weed!

:P
[Jan 29, 2012 9:17:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

You do realise that simply by it being you arguing against us, you give us credibility?
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Jan 29, 2012 9:19:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

I managed to govern Kirin for 2 years and only dropped 2? shoppes, both replacing dusted ones. Fear not officer.
Seepnah
[Jan 29, 2012 9:20:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Does that means that Dilemma will be dropping shoppes on Jubilee in the future?

What happened to the self professed "Save Islands from getting paved" motto that your royals have championed on forums?

Nice deflect by the way.

Clearly, that was exactly the point I was arguing.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:20:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sardinez

I managed to govern Kirin for 2 years and only dropped 2? shoppes, both replacing dusted ones. Fear not officer.

I was referring to Laby, the 800k a pop madness.
[Jan 29, 2012 9:29:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

I don't think she spoke too soon, I think you did.

You spoke too soon! D:
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 29, 2012 9:30:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

NO U!
Roseh

[Jan 29, 2012 9:33:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Stop being so childish, this is important. It was U that spoke too soon!
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 29, 2012 9:37:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU LALALALA
Roseh

[Jan 29, 2012 9:40:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Oh, apparently I spoke too soon.

Roseh 1 - 0 Mario Balotelli.

Edit/1: Forgot the link!
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by benrenshaw at Jan 29, 2012 9:56:08 AM]
[Jan 29, 2012 9:43:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Therealhunta

That's too vague. What if Dilemma does a "Hunta" and dropped a few "flag shoppes" claiming that shoppes have dusted on Jubilee?

As the new ocean police chief, I demand accountability and proof that Dilemma will not do a "Hunta". :P

ROFL....
Yup.. RM have heaps of flag shoppes on Kirin. A grand total of 0. Look out Viridian, I'm coming after YOU with my flag shoppes!!!!!

Vendetta much? ... no idea why. Contact me on your main and we'll talk about how I already posted the truth about my Govnership in another thread and owned your bullshit.

The economy of Kirin was at it's peak and held it's stability when I was Gov. Since it's had numerous other owners who decided to screw with the tax and stable shoppe market, it's merchanting prowess has declined dramatically.

Don't take my word for it, speak to some of the shoppe owners like I did. They have a wealth of knowledge that need not be made up... hence it seems asthough it is a reliable source.

Or keep trolling...... w/e
~~Hunta~~
RiddleMakers
Viridian Meridian Ocean
[Jan 29, 2012 2:22:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Barbie will be jelous if she read this thread...
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Jan 29, 2012 3:38:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 57   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates