Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6103 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
glittertjess

*Knockout's monthly Stormy Fell event blockade*

As stated in our original intent, we will now be running the monthly Stormy Fell event cade. We have given out 20 sloops over the last 4 weeks.

Event details:
We will be running a 1-round sloop only sinking event blockade on Stormy Fell this Thursday at 2PM gametime with prizes to be won for the top 3 places! Paycap is 750/seg for the event. Jobber cap is 30 and a maximum of 10 staffs are allowed to be online in the blockade crew. Check the notice board for the exact event details.

Prizes:
The first place prize will be an upgraded "Apothecary" shoppe on the island. Second place will be 2 WFs while the prize for finishing third is 2 WBs.

In order to promote SY stall business on the island, I will be selling sloops purchased from a stall on Stormy Fell for 20 dubs only. If any participating flags want some, please contact me in-game.
----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
[Jan 9, 2012 7:49:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Re: *Knockout's monthly Stormy Fell event blockade*

Thanks to everyone who participated in the event to make it successful! Here are the results:

1. Corpus Mortuus - Apothecary Shoppe
2. Marching On - 2 WFs
3. Dilemma - 2 WBs

We'll be posting our new schedule for the next set of Stormy event blockades soon! Till then, the daily event blockades are on hold for now.
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
[Jan 12, 2012 3:30:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Thanks for the fun! :D
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Jan 13, 2012 12:06:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamnacho

Thanks for the fun! :D

I guess ben beat me to saying that :P

On behalf of Corpus Mortuus we would like to thank everyone who showed up for the event =) and special thx Dilemma and Marching On.
Mortin flag officer chats, "you think nacho being alone with a clone of you sounds kinky?"
Jellyphant flag officer chats, "I'd hit that"

Nachoshere on Viridian
Nacho en jade
También conocido como el Cicerón de jade
[Jan 13, 2012 5:56:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]