• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4390 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Ilyarus2004

Constant Challenges!

Pirates explore the seas across each land, and with the interoceanic path coming along, it is crucial we discover and acknowledge the existence of each aspect of the game. Let us sail, roam, and puzzle!

There will be challenges posted sometimes daily, sometimes weekly. It all depends on prizes and ideas. If you ever have any prizes you want to contribute or have a challenge idea, please feel free to message me.

The winners will be posted here along with the prizes:

Hunt of Evelyn: Sloop + Golden Helm -

Events will be edited into the second post of this thread, so keep your eyes open because first post that solves completes the challenge will win the prize.
----------------------------------------
Ilya on most of the oceans,
Russian on Midnight.

Hypnos tells ye, "i burn u"

Avatars by Silverransom, Domokun, Shortyjack and Tilinka!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Ilyarus2004 at Dec 24, 2011 1:18:47 PM]
[Dec 23, 2011 8:58:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

Re: Crazy Challenges!

"It was her!" Timothy hollered as he pointed towards the dark shadows. "She was the one who took the gems! It was EVELYN"

Quickly Patch-Eye Bill grabbed his first sloop by the name of "Creative Bream" his sword and sailed towards the dread waters. He could not simply find the wretched hag. It seems like all hope was lost.

You have stumbled upon the wanted poster! It states that you must defeat Evelyn in sea battle. You need to provide a screenshot of you winning the sword fight against her while on a ship in battle. She must be a swabby on the opposing ship! Make sure you include a /info so I can tell that your screenie is nice and fresh.

Russian on Midnight.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ilyarus2004 at Dec 23, 2011 9:03:15 PM]
[Dec 23, 2011 8:58:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kec93

Two questions: Do rumble sea battles not count, and must you be the navver of the ship?
Karpie on the Cobalt Ocean.
[Dec 23, 2011 9:40:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ilyarus2004

You do not have to be the navigator and rumble battles count as well.
Russian on Midnight.

[Dec 23, 2011 10:59:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates