Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 29
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3901 times and has 28 replies Next Thread
shadymermady

Pay for Play Island plans.

Putting it in one thread because its easier and apparently "easy" is the new black.

To put it simple, P4P do not have any individual plans for the Islands we blockade and happen to win. For more details continue to read my long boring more detailed stuff.

Corona: Blockaded because we wanted to help hurt Legacy and all the other islands owned by them at the time were taken, simple as that. The plans we have for Corona are; we wont let the furni die even though we have had alot of people saying we should dust it and rebuild something else. We are planning to do some scuttling over there every second weekend if we still have the island to give us something to do. not our problem no more :)

Olive: Our main objective with Olive was firstly to help the BK win it from PA, then we wanted to take it over so we could help fix it. We have already put into action rebuilding the island back to how it should be and will continue to do so if we successfully defend. IF however we lose the island we are willing to handover the list of shit still needing to be done to KO so that they can finish what Ivdripper has started.

Hadrian: If we win Hadrian we will look after whats left of the island and not build anything else on it. We have a few ocean wide events planned that will involve anyone and everyone interested in them. If we win Hadrian, events aimed at virgin flags will be run from the island. Some of the events planned will have blockade packages included as prizes so that we can do our part in helping new flags start to cade. Hadrian was also chosen out of convenience and sheer laziness from my part since i have a SY and ready waiting fleet there.

SOOOOOOo.. no flashing lights or dancing girls waving cookies or any of that other shit.. this is what we are doing. No matter who you all choose to support, at the end of the day we dont really care who wins as long as its fair fighting.

I will add: P4P is always open to suggestions, so if you see something that we could be doing more of or whatever, just poke me in game or send me a PM. Posting flame tournys about it are also welcome as long as they are Rumble, Double elim, bring your own.

edit - haddy - will rebuild on dusted shoppes only.
----------------------------------------
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Edit 2 times, last edit by shadymermady at Jan 1, 2012 7:45:51 AM]
[Nov 18, 2011 8:28:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

Re: Pay for Play Island plans.

I have a suggestion. Sell some rum at Corona? >_>
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.
[Nov 19, 2011 2:03:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

I have a suggestion. Sell some rum at Corona? >_>

I never promised to keep that island stocked!!!
Betty - Obsidian

[Nov 20, 2011 7:49:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Who even sails to Corona anyway? :p
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 20, 2011 7:59:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

People that dont know Erh maps exist.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 20, 2011 8:26:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Koleos6

Corona: dust Furnisher, give us SY
Koleos of Virdian
[Nov 20, 2011 4:59:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Olive theme change
Just wondering if anyone cares that we change the theme on Olive to "Australia" ? Is there anyone out there with some spiritual connection with its current theme ( i dont actually know if it has a theme)
Betty - Obsidian

[Edit 1 times, last edit by shadymermady at Nov 21, 2011 9:41:54 PM]
[Nov 21, 2011 9:39:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Olive theme change
Just wondering if anyone cares that we change the theme on Olive to "Australia" ? Is there anyone out there with some spiritual connection with its current theme ( i dont actually know if it has a theme)

I don't think it has a theme, at least I failed to find one. I started a simple "olive" theme with the Pimento palace and "Tasty Missions" EH (mission is a kind of olives), but those are both gone now and probably any renames are better than the current state, so... Go for it.

And yeah yeah, tart away about the way I make my posts, if it amuses you.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 21, 2011 9:49:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Olive theme change

I don't think it has a theme, at least I failed to find one. I started a simple "olive" theme with the Pimento palace and "Tasty Missions" EH (mission is a kind of olives), but those are both gone now and probably any renames are better than the current state, so... Go for it.

And yeah yeah, tart away about the way I make my posts, if it amuses you.

Thanks Avienda.

No tarting needed this time, was nice and short and sweet :) ^5!!
Betty - Obsidian

[Nov 21, 2011 9:57:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

Olive update.

The palace has been renamed to Pimento. Before we change the rest, we were thinking about the theme change. The Estate Agent has been upgraded, paint coming soon. Black Market coming soon. Will be taking care of the furni this weekend, hopefully, if RL doesn't get in the way again. And I need to petition to get the debris removed from the southeast corner.

IV

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Nov 21, 2011 10:03:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

As long as the Ashes are referenced too :)
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Nov 22, 2011 9:55:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

And the fact that England won.
Anchovia
[Nov 22, 2011 10:25:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

With crushing victories by greater than an innings.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Cnuofesd at Nov 22, 2011 11:12:28 AM]
[Nov 22, 2011 11:11:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

Ashes 2005 - didn't hit it.
[Nov 22, 2011 3:04:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

I like, "Stuck in reverse" for a 2005 name.
Capablanca on Emerald
[Nov 22, 2011 9:18:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Petitioning to have all negative posts about the Australian cricket
Team removed!
Betty - Obsidian

[Nov 22, 2011 9:39:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

/e signs the petition.
[Nov 22, 2011 11:02:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Karal5

r u 2 talking abt that team who have 1/2 " idunwannaretire" oldies and 1/2 shiny eyed newbies?
Nag, Illi
[Nov 23, 2011 2:06:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pillowfight1

Who cares about cricket??? I mean, honestly, soccer is more enjoyable than that.
[Nov 23, 2011 4:47:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

Who cares about cricket??? I mean, honestly, soccer Football is more enjoyable than that.

Plus cricket is great, pity our selectors are rather incompetent
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Nov 23, 2011 6:40:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

Pat Cummins the future will be the poms worst nightmare.
Just needa bring in Matty Wade now
[Nov 23, 2011 8:36:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

Harris in for Johnson, and don't drop Ponting. That is all.
[Nov 23, 2011 9:50:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

What about Khawajha? :')
Capablanca on Emerald
[Nov 23, 2011 11:58:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

For once we've got a good derail

We should never of got rid of Katich, however it was inevitable after Clarke took over (Ponting will always be better). We need to stick with one spinner and give them a chance rather than Try another 10 till we get the next Shane Warne. Haddin for Wade is a good swap and let Johnson play the Gabba test and if he doesn't perfom axe him there.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Nov 24, 2011 12:51:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

KP, Jimmy Anderson, Swanny. What more needs saying!
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Nov 24, 2011 1:12:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

What about Khawajha? :')

Man, he's so good, keep him at 3. Gun player.

Edit: Trying to look for Cummins' wickets.. here's what I got.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by russellm2 at Nov 24, 2011 2:25:30 AM]
[Nov 24, 2011 2:11:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Were so civilized, we argue over whether watching people hit balls with sticks is good entertainment or not.
I love this world. Really :)

Edit: we being a generalized term
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Nov 24, 2011 7:22:59 AM]
[Nov 24, 2011 7:21:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Sin City was the ocean's first estate and has retained the same name (and escaped the mangling the rest of the island has suffered) since then (6+ years). I wouldn't be bothered by a name change, just food for thought.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 24, 2011 12:26:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NathanShawn

Who cares about cricket??? I mean, honestly, soccer Football Hockey is more enjoyable than that.

Nathanshawn:
Something of the crew Truth be Told.
Something else of the flag United we Stand.

~Hai ai r Nayfin, Ai ish a Polar Bear.~
[Nov 24, 2011 5:47:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]