• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 25
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3183 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
ChuckleJake

Viridian Mafia's Intent to blockade Moab island

If you cannot see the image here's the information:

Where: Moab island
When: 8 pm game time
Starting Pay: 500 poe per segment
J/C: Jobmafia
Sinking: Devils advocates will decide.

If you have any problems or questions please just ask me or any royals online.
See you there, and good luck DA, have fun!
----------------------------------------
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Nov 18, 2011 8:12:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
feyatena

Re: Viridian Mafia's Intent to blockade Moab island

no intentions to break hearts, would just want game fun <3 i'm in! Good luck to us, my dear brother ^_^ Good luck to you too, DA :) hope you'd also have fun =]
Youshen and who else I can be-catch me if you can ^_^
[Nov 18, 2011 8:30:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
am1991

good Luck both sides! should be fun.
~Tigerscar Of Viridian~
Captain of the Crew "Uprising"
Founder/King of the Flag "Notorious"

[Nov 18, 2011 8:40:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
feyatena

thanks ^,^
Youshen and who else I can be-catch me if you can ^_^
[Nov 18, 2011 10:15:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

gl having flagsit i will be at work.... and ooooo another 4 am cade no way

but if i get the hump at work watching u sitting on points and want to enter with a ship i ll def gonna make it sinky
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Yasmi6 at Nov 19, 2011 1:38:49 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 1:29:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

If you cannot see the image here's the information:

Where: Moab island
When: 8 pm game time
Starting Pay: 500 poe per segment
J/C: Jobmafia
Sinking: Devils advocates will decide.

If you have any problems or questions please just ask me or any royals online.
See you there, and good luck DA, have fun!

wooooww all barnacle together
Devilx on Emerald (Retired)
Devilx on Meridian (Retired)
Devilx Obsidian

Stepping up to his MASTER
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Devilx7 at Nov 19, 2011 3:16:49 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 2:31:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

u gotta love when u hunt a sinky pvp and they swap deeds mid battle, thats very low

then i got this tell
XWZ from Viridian Mafia tells ye, "well i cant help you guys arent smart enough"
Ye told XWZ, "well u are no allowed to swap deeds"
XWZ tells ye, "and why wouldnt i abe alloud to do that? i'm not part of those stupid wars and cant help the royalties are declaring"
[11:15:07] Ye told XWZ, "not mid battle mate sorry"

thats very unimpressivve if u check my pvp battle records , you ll see that the deed is not VM but someone else's

I only have one word COWARDS!!!!!
Yasmi on Meridian

[Nov 19, 2011 3:26:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

u gotta love when u hunt a sinky pvp and they swap deeds mid battle, thats very low

then i got this tell
XWZ from Viridian Mafia tells ye, "well i cant help you guys arent smart enough"
Ye told XWZ, "well u are no allowed to swap deeds"
XWZ tells ye, "and why wouldnt i abe alloud to do that? i'm not part of those stupid wars and cant help the royalties are declaring"
[11:15:07] Ye told XWZ, "not mid battle mate sorry"

thats very unimpressivve if u check my pvp battle records , you ll see that the deed is not VM but someone else's

I only have one word COWARDS!!!!!

Since which update does it matter if a flag swaps deeds mid battle? Isn't it just still sinking then anyway?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 19, 2011 11:41:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I wanna thank everyone who decided to come and help me have some fun, despite of me being at work and not able to look at my screen all the time.
Unfortunatly I got really put off cades, seems like viridian likes to chase small flags and me and devilx cant keep up with adversaries.
DA is a small flag and we have done all cades from either mine or devilx pocket and with fleet and stock that we both provided.

Viridian's cade scenario has become difficult, bully and hard to challenge.

Thats not the game I itent to play, so I am retiring from cades until the atmosphere becomes lighter and more friendly.

Once again, thank you jobbers who came, you were great, most of them were hearties. :)

Fair winds
Yasmi on Meridian

[Nov 19, 2011 10:20:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Disgraced

Yasmi wrote:

Wah wah we can't compete D:

Once again, thank you jobbers who came, you were great, most of them were hearties. :)

Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.
[Nov 19, 2011 10:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

Oh no, got over half damage, better run away!
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.
[Nov 19, 2011 10:41:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Judiciousman

I wanna thank everyone who decided to come and help me have some fun, despite of me being at work and not able to look at my screen all the time.
Unfortunatly I got really put off cades, seems like viridian likes to chase small flags and me and devilx cant keep up with adversaries.
DA is a small flag and we have done all cades from either mine or devilx pocket and with fleet and stock that we both provided.

Viridian's cade scenario has become difficult, bully and hard to challenge.

Thats not the game I itent to play, so I am retiring from cades until the atmosphere becomes lighter and more friendly.

Fair winds

I lol'd.
Wirelesscon, Wirelessconn - Emerald
Wirelesscon - Meridian

Causing 87 comment facebook wars like it's my job.
Melany tells ye, "I secretly like you"
Daquan tells ye, "hi bby how are you <3333"
[Nov 19, 2011 10:42:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Wasn't this Viridians Mafia first blockade? I find that far from bullying, keeping the blockade nonsinking might help lower the cost; not sure why you are complaining when you were the ones that made it sinking.
Roseh

[Nov 19, 2011 10:53:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChuckleJake

Wasn't this Viridians Mafia first blockade? I find that far from bullying, keeping the blockade nonsinking might help lower the cost; not sure why you are complaining when you were the ones that made it sinking.

It was our second blockade. We attacked Havoc in September and dropped out after second round due to lack of funds at that time.

Anyways, with that aside I thank you for showing up and having fun with us on the board, also thanks to Powerbow for that third party!

Regards,

Chuck

edit: Yasmi, I'd like for you to know that we are also a small flag and we are new to the blockading scene.
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ChuckleJake at Nov 19, 2011 11:01:01 PM]
[Nov 19, 2011 11:00:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shut123

Unfortunatly I got really put off cades, seems like viridian likes to chase small flags and me and devilx cant keep up with adversaries. DA is a small flag and we have done all cades from either mine or devilx pocket and with fleet and stock that we both provided.

I like to assume that VM is also a small flag, And would also like to point out that the money for our cades has come from Chucklenuts, narp, and myself.

Anyway,

Thank you for the blockade, was a blast. =)

*Edit - Spelling
Amin

Sons of Odin
Corruption
[Edit 1 times, last edit by shut123 at Nov 19, 2011 11:05:06 PM]
[Nov 19, 2011 11:03:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

For Viridian Mafia, as a small flag and new to the blockade scene, Devils Advocates is actually quite a reasonable target. When I first saw the drop, I was hoping for a rather friendly blockade, despite the horrible time.

I think what pissed Yasmi off was that, well... I'm losing count how many times DA have been dropped on at 4AM British time. And this might just be the same ridiculous paranoia that got Tyranny and Annex beaten down the other week, but in all those 4AM drops, Brisky has been involved and he was in VM's blockade crew for this drop as well. Also, Monlizzy had apparently tried to ask VM to put the drop off, since she knew that Yasmi would be working that night, making the timing even worse.

I'm not trying to put blame on anyone for anything, or add to the tarting. I was sad to see the blockade sinking, and sad to see Yasmi so upset, and that this blockade apparently turned out as nothing of what I would have hoped for. I'm just trying to explain the hard feelings that followed the choice of drop time.

Congrats on the win VM! I hope that this is just the start of your blockade carreer. I also hope that you and DA will be able to come back to civilised terms, and that DA will find the will to return to blockading, as the eager, brave, independent, hard-working and dignified flag that I have come to know and respect!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 19, 2011 11:37:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shut123

I think what pissed Yasmi off was that, well... I'm losing count how many times DA have been dropped on at 4AM British time.

When we initially dropped, We hadn't really thought about the time difference. The first time I heard about it was this forum post by yasmi. We were expecting a defense from DA, and thought, as us both being smaller flags, would be a fun and entertaining cade.

Also, Monlizzy had apparently tried to ask VM to put the drop off

This is also the first time Ive heard of this. I haven't been on too much this week, and maybe Chucklenuts forgot to tell me, But no IC royalty came to me about this matter.

Brisky has been involved and he was in VM's blockade crew for this drop as well.

I was not here for R1 and part of R2, But from what I heard from our cade team, Brisky did not nav for us.

Again, Thank you DA and SC for bring in some ships, was alot of fun. =) Hope to see DA back on the blockading seen soon
Amin

Sons of Odin
Corruption
[Nov 19, 2011 11:51:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
boroboy1

Now I always thought the defender had the choice to make it sinking...
Seepnah
[Nov 20, 2011 5:07:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

Now I always thought the defender had the choice to make it sinking...

frist think no one complain about sink or not.

also avi already say everthing

i only say this gg.

thanks my good hearties
Devilx on Emerald (Retired)
Devilx on Meridian (Retired)
Devilx Obsidian

Stepping up to his MASTER
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Devilx7 at Nov 20, 2011 6:18:53 AM]
[Nov 20, 2011 6:07:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Yasmi complained about the seemingly prohibitive cost of blockading which DA only increased by making the blockade sinking.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 20, 2011 7:36:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Yasmi complained about the seemingly prohibitive cost of blockading which DA only increased by making the blockade sinking.

ugh whatever keep your island

anyway hope you all have a good time

i love you all

hope you die

gg

devilx
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Nov 20, 2011 1:53:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

i love you all

hope you die

gg

devilx

I'm suprised nobody trolled on his awful spelling and grammar. I can't make out half the guys says. The other half just seems like bitching... I understand that it's unfortunate that you lost an island during a flagsit, but hey, it happens, just go after it next week when you are able to, try and catch them off guard. It's not as if they're the only flag who's able to catch another off guard with a weird time. Fight fire with fire, not piss and moan about the fire.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Nov 20, 2011 2:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

sorry not moaning bout being caught off guard and yeah devilx english needs def some improvement.
DA is retiring from cades for a few month since RL does not let me. However I am still around to help others out :)
Yasmi on Meridian

[Nov 20, 2011 3:10:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

i love you all

hope you die

gg

devilx

I'm suprised nobody trolled on his awful spelling and grammar. I can't make out half the guys says. The other half just seems like bitching... I understand that it's unfortunate that you lost an island during a flagsit, but hey, it happens, just go after it next week when you are able to, try and catch them off guard. It's not as if they're the only flag who's able to catch another off guard with a weird time. Fight fire with fire, not piss and moan about the fire.

His spelling and grammar are not even up to the least perfect, however, you saying you cannot make out what he says in his posts is a fail attempt at trolling. His posts, while 'hard' as such to read, are legible.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Nov 21, 2011 10:20:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Is funny how you can tell when people re~up their stash
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 21, 2011 9:10:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates