• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 15
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3039 times and has 14 replies Next Thread
glittertjess

*Knockout's Fintan intent*

Knockout will be countering at Fintan!

Blockade details:
Pay - Whatever Legacy pays @ Kirin
Sinking - Yes
JCs - JobKO and JobK
When - 10AM Gametime.

Island plans:
Knockout does not wish to hold onto Fintan. We will not be defending the island in the future. So feel free to drop a warchest on us next week. However, if only 1 party drops, we may put up a half-hearted defense to not be fun spoilers. If 2 serious parties drop, we won't defend and the blockade will be kept non-sinking. Edit: Forgo to mention, we'll keep the island taxes at 0% for the week and do not intend to drop any shoppe.

Good Luck to Legacy with the attack and defense!
----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by glittertjess at Nov 19, 2011 10:03:38 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 10:00:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Re: *Knockout's Fintan intent*

Knockout does not wish to hold onto Fintan. We will not be defending the island in the future.

Why exactly do you counterdrop then?
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Nov 19, 2011 10:06:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redneckrc

"Knockout does not wish to hold onto Fintan. We will not be defending the island in the future. "

Are you so sure you will win??

edit--Not trying to be disrespectful and Good Luck to both flags in this Cade
but again, How can you say this when you don't have the island??
Redneckrc on all but Iternational oceans
English is my 2nd language, However I am fluent in Okie
[Edit 1 times, last edit by redneckrc at Nov 19, 2011 10:18:46 AM]
[Nov 19, 2011 10:13:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ChuckleJake

Good Luck KO :) Have fun
Chucklenuts on Meridian
Rockets on Emerald
[Nov 19, 2011 10:20:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

"Knockout does not wish to hold onto Fintan. We will not be defending the island in the future. "

Are you so sure you will win??

edit--Not trying to be disrespectful and Good Luck to both flags in this Cade
but again, How can you say this when you don't have the island??

I typed it out last second as you can see. So you can assume that I meant "If we win.."
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 10:27:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Knockout does not wish to hold onto Fintan. We will not be defending the island in the future.

Even out the board variation and set an entirely even-field. However, with Legacy dropping on Terra, they now have a slight advantage.
Cairna
[Nov 19, 2011 10:29:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redneckrc

Even out the board variation and set an entirely even-field. However, with Legacy dropping on Terra, they now have a slight advantage.

It might even out the board as long as it is a large flag, with a good alliance a big fleet and deep pockets
Just sayin
Good Luck to both sides
Redneckrc on all but Iternational oceans
English is my 2nd language, However I am fluent in Okie
[Nov 19, 2011 10:43:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Delinet

Good luck both sides on all 3 kades <333!
/Delinet

Senior Officer of Tapout
Lord of Knockout

Xpirate's pimp since est. September 2011
[Nov 19, 2011 10:54:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kenjennings

Yeah, I don't get this counterdrop either. Not everything needs to be equal, just deal with any advantage Legacy may have. It's just setting up a 3 hour nuisance for, in all likelihood, Legacy next weekend in the case that you take both islands.
[removed by SOPA]
[Nov 19, 2011 1:18:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Oh, I forgot in the stress yesterday...

Good luck KO!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 19, 2011 10:11:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bluenamedjc

Honestly I'm suprised Knockout even started drama (which I'm not getting so I'm just going to use the fact everyone hates Cairna.) Knockout knows damn well it will be the SMA v. Viridian at Openings (or other flags like P4P, or Dilem/RM on the defense). Why would you waste poe in a situation that could screw you over fast. We already had the drama of IC/KO with ships (Yeah, who ever it was isn't good at keeping chat logs). Cairna, we all know you have 250/300 that your sitting your ass on. and your expecting it to take you through the end. After I think about it Legacy hasn't wasted there 250 mil (Just a pure guess from past blockades).

So honestly, Good Luck Legacy and welcome back to Viridian and not selling out.

Note: I have in no way shape or forum ties with anyone in Legacy or KO personally to have recieved the tells, Just a lot of people booching tellins that ended somehow in my way and my political position does not represent a certain group since I'm neutral although I just purely contradicted that in this forum post ;D
Rudderduck
[Nov 20, 2011 5:35:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Good game Knockout!

You pulled off some great blockades, and deserved the win today. Looking forward to next time!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 20, 2011 1:33:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
glittertjess

Good game Knockout!

You pulled off some great blockades, and deserved the win today. Looking forward to next time!

Thanks, good game indeed!

Special thanks to all the jobbers, you were amazing as always. Thanks to all the staffs, specially the ones who filled the empty spots at the very last second. Today, I can honestly say that I'm very proud to be the monarch of KO. Pretty sick, we almost caded for 24 hours. Honestly don't know how we pulled it off. This weekend will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank you again Legacy for giving us a great fight!
Cairna
[Nov 20, 2011 1:48:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dagnanlian69

The Kirin blockade was one of the best blockades I've been able to take part in in a long while. Both land and sea worked dutifully ensuring all 3 rounds were well contested. It came down to a couple sinks on either side in the end. Thanks for letting me be apart of it and congrats on the victory KO!

( Also did anyone see the ending to R1 on fintan. Just...wow.).
Dagnanlian
Avatar by the lovely Velternal <3
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dagnanlian69 at Nov 20, 2011 6:12:33 PM]
[Nov 20, 2011 6:07:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

( Also did anyone see the ending to R1 on fintan. Just...wow.).

The noises Cai made were most probably the scariest things I have ever heard.

Well played both sides, some great cades. And grats KO.
[Nov 20, 2011 11:45:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates