• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2636 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
jh4l

well im bored again so time to have some FUN

Well like the title say "I'm bored". So I figure I would blockade some outpot island, not sure on which one. I plan on dropping and only going in with sloops (yea yea waste of time) I'm realy not planning on taking the island, but more into having flag members and friends nav and just playing around. If I drop on your island I would like to keep it nonsinking for the fact it is for fun. I will not do a paywar or even match. I might even have jobbers nav. Like I said its for fun. If I was to win (lol) I would keep the island stock with rum and balls at a lower cost and do what's best for the pirates in the ocean.

Jhlife captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
----------------------------------------
Jhlife Captian of The Deadly Return and King of Apocolypse
[Edit 2 times, last edit by jh4l at Nov 10, 2011 10:28:05 AM]
[Nov 10, 2011 4:51:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Re: well im bored again so time to have some FUN

You need Noted Fame to drop on at outpost.
Have fun.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Nov 10, 2011 5:33:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

You can blockade corona if you like, and if you want to only take in sloops that can be arranged too :) We are taking sloops into it this weekend if you'd like to come play. You wont be able to drop a chest though until next week because of our scuttle. Send me a PM and we can organise something. I have heeps of ships and whatever if you need it too.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Nov 10, 2011 5:39:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

I can get the fame up and I'm open to all islands.
[Nov 10, 2011 5:54:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

You can also go for Polaris Point, where we will defend in ways that maximizes in-flag battle navigator's experience and exposure to the blockade board. [Sloops, Fanchuans, and Junks are best for this.]

We do not need any fancy agreements, rules, timing, etc. Just do as you please and we will, well, respond in kind.

What a fun way to go about blockading ...
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Nov 10, 2011 8:12:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Oh, that sounds fun! I wish we still had an outpost for you to drop on, there are so many eager flaggies who would want to nav the sloops.

Maybe we can join in, wherever this blockade happens?
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Nov 10, 2011 8:36:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Avienda wrote: 
Oh, that sounds fun! I wish we still had an outpost for you to drop on, there are so many eager flaggies who would want to nav the sloops.

Please consider the possibility that your way to have fun (event-shielding, pay-warring, war-by-proxy, Safe-Zone-Shielding, elitist attitudes, etc.) ... turns lots of people off.

I am one of those.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Nov 10, 2011 11:15:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
am1991

Avienda wrote: 

Please consider the possibility that your way to have fun (event-shielding, pay-warring, war-by-proxy, Safe-Zone-Shielding, elitist attitudes, etc.) ... turns lots of people off.

I am one of those.

Rawr
~Tigerscar Of Viridian~
Captain of the Crew "Uprising"
Founder/King of the Flag "Notorious"

[Nov 10, 2011 11:18:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
benrenshaw

Avienda wrote: 

I am one of those.

Hi i'm Sverdrup and I have never beaten Legacy in an contested blockade.

I would like to mention all the uba-ebil tings Legacy has done to any flag wanting to blockade, just in case.

Thanks for leading my awesome post.
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald
[Nov 10, 2011 1:50:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

Well I think its time to kade. I have the fame now and I have a couple of islands picked out. I just have to talk to the island owning flags and see if there up for it. Like I said it will be a fun kade and the flag will not do pay wars or any of the other stuff. We will going in with our sloops and do our best. If you want to job for us great. If you want to grab your own sloops and go in great. I would love to see multiple flags drop and have a massive free forall as long as you join in with a sloop. A non sinking kade would be great for the fact more people would join in. Thanks everyone
[Nov 24, 2011 7:44:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

I would like to mention all the uba-ebil tings Legacy has done to any flag wanting to blockade, just in case.

Correction. "All the uber evil things I have accused Legacy of, that exist only as paranoid delusions of mine". I'm waiting for him to credit us with causing global warming and the financial crisis as well.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Nov 25, 2011 6:08:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Correction. "All the uber evil things I have accused Legacy of, that exist only as paranoid delusions of mine". I'm waiting for him to credit us with causing global warming and the financial crisis as well.

And it only took you two weeks and a day to think of that
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 25, 2011 6:11:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

And it only took you two weeks and a day to think of that

That's about how often I skim through these pointless threads in VP. See you in another 2 weeks.
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Nov 25, 2011 7:00:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

well i have made my choice and it will be Havoc. It will be nonsinking but Knockout said they wont do sloops for the fact it wouldn't be any fun for them.

Well my flag is still going in with sloop and please come watch me get slaughter.
[Nov 25, 2011 10:41:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Do work son.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Nov 25, 2011 2:14:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jh4l

post poned because of RL bs but still planning on doing it just need to find the time.

sorry to those who where looking to have some fun
[Nov 26, 2011 3:05:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates