• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 90
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8603 times and has 89 replies Next Thread
WenchCleo

Re: Imperial Coalition Intent to defend Hadrian and the Bushes

Im confused as to how you ever believed that running a large island blockade, then an outpost blockade out of the same cade crew would ever work, especially if pay could not be dropped.

It wasn't an exactley difficult situation to rectify really. Just need a wee bit of thinking pre-cade.

Pay can be dropped, once Hadrian was pretty much over and Dendrite was starting all they had to do was announce to the jobbers that pay for Dendrite was going to be lower.

I know because when BoD and Chocolate Coated ran back to back cade defenses out of BoD... CC had raised the pay for their cade higher then BoD wanted and so when our cade started we announced the lower pay. And had no problems with jobbers jumping ship because we were at the same pay as the attacking flag.

It didn't even require pre-cade thinking! Just a belief that having an even cade that didn't bankrupt either flag was more important than winning at all costs.
----------------------------------------
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 30, 2011 3:15:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

I know pay can be dropped, it was more in reference to Kamuflaro when he stated 'Pay different amounts on the islands you blockade and you get the stick'
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Oct 30, 2011 3:49:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

And Shady, why would 2 of your flaggies ask me for nav spots, one even a member of IC's cade crew at the time you dropped your chest on Hadrian, with the other the night before asking if he could take a ship in on friendly terms?

Is this a real question, or just some half assed attempt to try and stir shit? Well let's pretend it is an actual question just incase.

Im not sure who the second person would be but one of those people would have been jamie i think and who cares lol ? Do you think we actually planned to drop on hadrian? I was just excited to even be online for it and happen to have a SY on hadrian and therfor had some ships there. We dropped a chest because i knew you would throw a tanty and this amuses me. Jamie asked me if we needed him to nav, i said " i thought you were navving for IC"? It wasn't actually some badly kept secret that people from P4P were going to nav for you. So i guess the short answer to your question, is, Two of my flaggies asked you for a nav spot because they knew you would give them one ( them being goodlooking young boys and all) and they didnt know that P4P was going to enter the blockade.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 30, 2011 3:54:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
WenchCleo

I know pay can be dropped, it was more in reference to Kamuflaro when he stated 'Pay different amounts on the islands you blockade and you get the stick'

I quoted you, but it was actually more a response to Lizzy saying that pay had to be at 1800 for Dendrite because it was at Hadrian.
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

[Oct 30, 2011 6:47:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyley

You should have just scuttled like PA did if you didnt want a pvp cade.

no game mechanics say we cant just scuttle every week until we are tired of it so give us another week or 2
prince of MMW
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tyley at Oct 30, 2011 9:42:24 PM]
[Oct 30, 2011 9:40:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

no game mechanics say we cant just scuttle every week until we are tired of it so give us another week or 2

The game mechanics also don't say that PA has balls.
Chillii.
[Oct 30, 2011 9:59:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyley

dont see anything about you having any either
prince of MMW
[Edit 1 times, last edit by tyley at Oct 30, 2011 10:40:46 PM]
[Oct 30, 2011 10:39:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Theyre in his hands, duh. Dont you pay attention to avatars?
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 30, 2011 10:44:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

This has been blown way out of proportion; most of the posts tarting about the same things over various threads are from a certain flag beginning with D.
[Oct 31, 2011 1:10:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

dont see anything about you having any either

good come back
[Oct 31, 2011 1:19:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

This has been blown way out of proportion; most of the posts tarting about the same things over various threads are from a certain flag beginning with D.

If you're trying to insinuate that Dilemma uses the forums a lot... then you're right. I guess we should apologize for using words instead of actions guys, we'll just disappear into the back of the crowd for a while to show how ashamed we are of ourselves for bringing up the problem. I guess we should just pretend nothing ever happened right? Not like anything did happen. Not at all. Imperial Coalition did nothing wrong, they're certainly not hypocrites and they certainly didn't take the ocean for a ride for a couple of free islands.

Did they?

I'm correct, right Josh?
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 31, 2011 2:40:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

I think we established 60 posts back that what Imperial Coalition did wasn't right; what I'm saying is that whenever somebody posts something a Dilemma member disagrees with, or calls a Dilemma member out on something, several of you jump in and turn it from argument, to what could basically be called bullying. This isn't the first time it's happened either.
[Oct 31, 2011 3:35:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

A few of the royals in Dilemma are close forum followers, and we're all close friends. When people are detrimental towards one of us the natural inclination is to stick up for your friends. It's not like we're getting together and saying "Hey let's gang up on so-and-so today just because we can", it's a gut reaction to defend each other. It's not something to be ashamed about, if anything having unity such as is something I'm happy to see.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 31, 2011 4:36:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

I think we established 60 posts back that what Imperial Coalition did wasn't right; what I'm saying is that whenever somebody posts something a Dilemma member disagrees with, or calls a Dilemma member out on something, several of you jump in and turn it from argument, to what could basically be called bullying. This isn't the first time it's happened either.

Dilemma members are bullying? What? You and Sver have ridiculous methods to make conclusions.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Oct 31, 2011 4:38:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Dilemma members are bullying? What? You and Sver have ridiculous methods to make conclusions.

I made the important part bold; it should be pretty self-explanatory. You should think about your own 'methods to make conclusions' before worrying about mine. I must add that I appreciate the thought though.
[Oct 31, 2011 7:04:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Shut up feesh. Everyone knows you and haze made dilemma so people would stop callin yall my lackeys.
Hehe
LoLune

[Oct 31, 2011 7:44:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Shut up feesh. Everyone knows you and haze made dilemma so people would stop callin yall my lackeys.
Hehe

It was my idea =/
Captainrich
[Oct 31, 2011 8:40:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

You were cheating on me with roseh at the time. Also a widely known fact ;)
LoLune

[Oct 31, 2011 8:42:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

My favorite part about this story is that IC just rode on the back of the RAF to pick up an island, then turns right around and pulls the same shit that everyone was harping on Legacy for.

Me too! =D

TBC desperately needed the island. In order to build up another super sekret world-destroying weapon like the one RM destroyed at Havoc.

Meanwhile, Ben threatened to take the SSWD to the remnant of Legacy, so as to unleash retribution such as the ocean has never seen.

Terrified by this prospect, Lizzy whipped into amgahz mode.
Her knight in shining armor appeared in the form of a young whelp.
With potential that far outpaced the last protégé, Brisky, this new face blazed a path of righteousness through forum boggarts in order to show the ocean that IC would lead them out of this totally crucial blockade weekend and into a new oceanic era.

Hail.

Also, Lune's last post made me laugh. :/
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Setsusa at Oct 31, 2011 9:11:29 AM]
[Oct 31, 2011 9:09:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

My favorite part about this story is that IC just rode on the back of the RAF to pick up an island, then turns right around and pulls the same shit that everyone was harping on Legacy for.

Me too! =D

TBC desperately needed the island. In order to build up another super sekret world-destroying weapon like the one RM destroyed at Havoc.

Meanwhile, Ben threatened to take the SSWD to the remnant of Legacy, so as to unleash retribution such as the ocean has never seen.

Terrified by this prospect, Lizzy whipped into amgahz mode.
Her knight in shining armor appeared in the form of a young whelp.
With potential that far outpaced the last protégé, Brisky, this new face blazed a path of righteousness through forum boggarts in order to show the ocean that IC would lead them out of this totally crucial blockade weekend and into a new oceanic era.

Hail.

Also, Lune's last post made me laugh. :/

Are you okay?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Oct 31, 2011 9:59:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lcjoy

Long live the forum.. long live the free speeech.. since obviously many forget the fact here is not to be right or wrong just to be out here.. and free speeech dont take away responisibility for what ye write

fact.. I agreed to a nice freindly cade.. but as I stated to annnex flag any 3 party and all deals off ( they just forgfot to paste that from their copys lol so convinient )

fact.. 3 party entered way before cade started by action recorded and saved ( what I mean with 3 party is up to me not annex or anyone else )

fact.. legacy people aint freindly to me and dont help go to a new flag starte october 26 and say we are a new flag.. what new flag has the mean to pay 1800.. go figure

fact.. its my cade my way so shoot up and cade me,, dont try to blame IC or others as usual they try do defend themself rather then send the mob to the sourse.. me.. I agreed to help both IC and TBC and was set in charge of Dentrite and had fun.. in chaos

end of story

go talk to the hand and remember its sinking if you try to hide under alt flag and hide under bad manners.. go figure yer own manners and method before ye complain.. elite hunting ables or use proficent alt for an ult bnaver wont give me any reason to other then play yer kind of game

I do welcome a small flag who i know play the game not trying to fake the game and trust me .. I know if yer real
[Nov 1, 2011 12:21:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
olane110294

I do welcome a small flag who i know play the game not trying to fake the game and trust me .. I know if yer real

Don't you think I'm real? Do you still believe I'm cading on Legacy's behalf?

Gawd, thought we were past that.
Kuskus
[Edit 1 times, last edit by olane110294 at Nov 1, 2011 1:33:00 AM]
[Nov 1, 2011 1:31:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

fact.. legacy people aint freindly to me and dont help go to a new flag starte october 26 and say we are a new flag.. what new flag has the mean to pay 1800.. go figure

2.7 mil for 3 rounds isn't that difficult to muster, quickfire donations can make that, also if memory is right they didn't pay 1.8k/seg, Dilemma + P4P did.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Nov 1, 2011 1:46:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

2.7 mil could be seen as a substantial amount to a small flag.
Anchovia
[Nov 1, 2011 3:03:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

2.7 mil could be seen as a substantial amount to a small flag.

It can be, but it's not really a viable reason to accuse Annex of being Legacy because they could afford that.

Edit: As Barhoum was suggesting.
Disengaged.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Randomite at Nov 1, 2011 3:58:53 AM]
[Nov 1, 2011 3:57:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
briskysforum

Long live the forum.. long live the free speeech.. since obviously many forget the fact here is not to be right or wrong just to be out here.. and free speeech dont take away responisibility for what ye write

fact.. I agreed to a nice freindly cade.. but as I stated to annnex flag any 3 party and all deals off ( they just forgfot to paste that from their copys lol so convinient )

fact.. 3 party entered way before cade started by action recorded and saved ( what I mean with 3 party is up to me not annex or anyone else )

fact.. its my cade my way so shoot up and cade me,, dont try to blame IC or others as usual they try do defend themself rather then send the mob to the sourse.. me.. I agreed to help both IC and TBC and was set in charge of Dentrite and had fun.. in chaos

end of story

go talk to the hand and remember its sinking if you try to hide under alt flag and hide under bad manners.. go figure yer own manners and method before ye complain.. elite hunting ables or use proficent alt for an ult bnaver wont give me any reason to other then play yer kind of game

Thank you Swede for paying and shipping and thank you IC for getting me jobber support.

We dont need essay's. End o't day its ment to be fun not who has the biggest ePenee.
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D
[Nov 1, 2011 4:20:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Fact - Annex asked IC to drop their starting pay at dendrite when they started at 1800/seg. IC either ignored them or just didn't give a fuck. Either IC chose this on their own or they were instructed by their allies whom they were defending for.

Fact - P4P were not going to go anywhere near Dendrite as a 3rd party and we most certainly wouldnt be helping Legacy in any way or form. Any thought that Annex is a side dish of Legacy is wrong. I was sent a tell saying that Annex had asked IC to drop their pay and that there was no way they wanted to spend so much in jobbing poe or ships on their 1st blockade. P4P started jobbing while Annex were deciding if it was going to be worth continuing.

Annex had no choice but to try and start jobbing at 1800/seg to have any chance at all in filling even 1 ship. I dont blame them for pulling out. When you plan your 1st blockade it is stressful enough but when you turn up thinking it will be a non sinking low paying blockade and your opponent has dropped their pants and taken a massive shit on the deals you made prior, it can be very disheartening.

you are going to struggle to find many people who will be freindly to you after this BS.

The fact is, IC have been on the blockade scene for a very long time. You are an idiot and can be forgiven for your stupidity alot easier then a flag that should know better. I am glad you had fun, have a think about how fun it would have been if the roles were reversed.

end of story

it has been more like talking to a brick wall.

So if one of my flag members leave P4P to go out on their own are you going to agree to a freindly blockade? Or are you going to sit there and assume they are P4P in disguise? Have you even had a think about how rediculous this sounds? I dont like legacy, but i can't imagine a person with an ego the size of Qvintus would blockade out of an alt flag.
Betty - Obsidian

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Nov 1, 2011 4:44:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

2.7 mil for 3 rounds isn't that difficult to muster, quickfire donations can make that, also if memory is right they didn't pay 1.8k/seg, Dilemma + P4P did.

2.7mil for a outpost?

Captainrich
[Nov 1, 2011 9:24:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

2.7mil for a outpost?

Wasn't saying the pay was fair, just said that it cost 2.7 mil and that you don't have to be Legacy to own 2.7 mil. Repetitive ftw.
Disengaged.

[Nov 1, 2011 10:36:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
poat

>meow< [ sorry... but.. Kitty :D ]
Pink ladies FTW!

~ If your not having fun, this is a stupid hobby to have ~
*praxair*
[Nov 1, 2011 1:24:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates