• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 85
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 9150 times and has 84 replies Next Thread
LunEnvoy

Re: The whiners & moaners foundation

Its merely a matter of all the youmg white kids bein able to relate to him easiest.
Kanye Is only good on someone elses track.
And jay is his own class completely.
Personally I prefer cudi, but im a pessimistic stoner, or was, so thas to be expected.
----------------------------------------
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Oct 18, 2011 9:03:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

My favorite Wayne CD is Carter II, fwiw. Mixtape has to be Dedication II. And yeah, he should definitely ditch YM. Birdman is a clown. I saw Weezy at my college last year. Towards the end of the show he was talking about his special guest. Everyone was pumped for (hopefully) Drake since Nikki was already there....and then Birdman came on stage. SAD

If you give love to Jay, you have to give love to Kanye. Look up the production credits for Blueprint. Kanye is one of the best producers to do it and College Dropout is a classic.
[Oct 18, 2011 9:29:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Why does nobody like Andre 3000? Lil Wayne has a few hot songs, but I've never liked him. The best two songs on his recent album, he wasn't even on. Andre 3000, Jay-Z, Biggie, Mos Def, Common. Even Freddie Gibbs who is about to blow up(and possibly sell out now that he is with Jeezy) is much better than Wayne. That's real hip hop.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Oct 18, 2011 9:37:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

Outkast is without a doubt my favorite music group, out of any genre. I like Big Boi's solo stuff better though. I may be biased cause I've seen him a couple times and the last time I saw him, was up against the stage and he stood over me and my friend and went "Goddamn, y'all burnin it up over here!" (fanboy love) If you haven't had the chance to hear his solo stuff, listen to this song.

But I think people make the mistake of lumping everyone together. Of course you can't compare Talib Kweli and Gucci Mane; they make different genres of music. That is not to say, though, that both are enjoyable in their own right. Hip hop elitism is no bueno - enjoyment of certain rappers is not mutually exclusive relative to others.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Chiptharip at Oct 18, 2011 9:55:43 AM]
[Oct 18, 2011 9:45:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Eh, the game evolves, so do the prophets.
LoLune

[Oct 18, 2011 9:46:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

Tha Carter IV was crap compared to Tha Carter III. There are people in YM that are better than Wayne (other than Drake who is just depressing, and Nicki Manaj who is definitely a man).

Birdman is already rich from CM so I don't think he cares what he produces as long as it brags about how much money he has whilst rubbing his hands together in every possible moment.

Kanye West is a prick and is really overrated.

Eminem, Royce Da, Lupe Fiasco and Ace Hood are the only American rappers I like atm.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Sav_ at Oct 18, 2011 10:03:03 AM]
[Oct 18, 2011 9:49:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

I used to think Kanye was a big-headed bonehead, but man, after seeing him live my opinion changed. That guy doesn't just stand in the middle of the stage, does his bit for an hour and leaves. The guy actually performs. I was actually surprised by how well he performed Stronger, considering how I had seen Daft Punk live the previous year. Yeah you can't beat the original, but man, it was so good.

I used to be a fan of Outkast during the Stankonia days, but I kinda went off them after that.

Edit: Man, Big Boi and George Clinton? That's pretty awesome, but George Clinton is a pretty awesome kind of guy.
Anchovia
[Edit 1 times, last edit by anchovygirl at Oct 18, 2011 10:11:22 AM]
[Oct 18, 2011 10:05:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I can only assume you havnt heard Fly, sav. Minaj is definately a woman. Shes erything paris hilton ever wanted to be.
LoLune

[Oct 18, 2011 10:21:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sav_

I can only assume you havnt heard Fly, sav. Minaj is definately a woman. Shes erything paris hilton ever wanted to be.

There is no actual way of telling from just looking at her as she is more silicone than flesh.

I still call man.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Sav_ at Oct 18, 2011 10:36:37 AM]
[Oct 18, 2011 10:33:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

I saw Big Boi live last October at IU, and it was absolutely nuts. The frat that sponsored him didn't pay him the money up front or something and he about didn't perform. I gained a lot of respect for him and how he handled the situation, and I was ready to beat some ass after the show if they didn't pay him.

I like Big Boi's solo stuff better than Andre, but if Andre finally comes out with an album where he actually raps, I think that will be the better of the two.

And seriously. Freddie Gibbs pre Jeezy.

And for what it's worth, I typically listen to, "hipster music."
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Oct 18, 2011 11:07:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

So you listen to some obscure band from Myspace?
Anchovia
[Oct 18, 2011 11:24:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

He actually likes Beyonce and the Spice Girls, but he's a little afraid to say it.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Oct 18, 2011 11:37:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I said heard, not saw. :p
Even so, the music vid is full of sexy.
No worries though, youre young enough, dont have to appreciate real women as opposed to girls yet :p
LoLune

[Oct 18, 2011 11:44:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

Greyanatomy wrote: 
RidPvP wrote: 
I would like to add Imperial Coalition to the foundation. For a flag so large and so powerful...
Who would think that getting pvped once would cause so much hate?

How about we add Ridiculous to the foundation too then? Apparently setting up a sinking pvp or just a regular pvp off your alt is too 'scary' for you? As, I stated I can get access to an alt flag who will be able to war right away and I have no objections to moving this pirate over to get a few sinks on you.

This is very confusing ... are we talking about RidPvP, King of Ridiculous, or are we talking about Ridiculous, Officer of Nightmare, Legacy? Are the two related? Is this another way that Legacy does its shady business of saying one thing and doing another.

Whatever it is, RidPvP of Ridicilous ... this is very clever. Be careful mate, the line between legit PvP (especially sinking) on one side and alt-abuse to evade might is very thin, especially if you were to be linked to Nightmare/Legacy. And I do have proof that you hire low-statted alts on your PvP runs, and not just from Legacy ...

P.S.: Yes, I am threatening you here to play fair and honest, which I suspect you (King of Ridiculous, an alt and puppet of Legacy) have not done so far.

Before I laugh at your inability to be intimidating:

The Flag has nothing to do with Legacy, rather more to do with my love of pvp and my own crew's restrictions on it.

I pvp alone. And um... If anything I just use greenies who job via the Notice Board to help me.

I pvp for fun... on an alt... because I can war loads of people with no repercussions and still get the fun of sinky pvp.
My flag is named "Ridiculous" after my main... not a very hard line to draw...

The "proof" that I hire low-statted alts... I think you're above such empty and stupid comments. I would have been banned long ago if any evidence existed that I had done something wrong.

But still you assert that you have proof... And what is that, pray-tell? If you look up my pvp record I pvp alone with bots (always 4 pirates)... or with anyone I can amass in five seconds of 100% jobber cut job-offering.

Stating that you have proof, and then asking me to "play fair" as if you have any say in what I do or as if my fun is damaging the ocean completely? Arrogance.

Had I been playing unfairly... then I think at some point in my pvp spree I would have been banned.

I think you need another outlet for your time, Sver. From memory I've been nowhere near your crew or even your flag in terms of pvp.
Ridpvp and Monotonous --- Meridian
[Oct 21, 2011 6:51:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Sinks:
3 x Sloop
2 x Baghalah
2 x War Brig
Total damage caused to the ocean: 500k

HAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man you're priceless. Please stick around so we can all laugh at how much of a dick you are.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 21, 2011 7:50:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

Sinks:
3 x Sloop
2 x Baghalah
2 x War Brig

HAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man you're priceless. Please stick around so we can all laugh at how much of a dick you are.

What is wrong with a meaningless joke in my own articles to get the kids gawking?

When did I do anything to Dilemma? It seems that just by being part of Legacy and pvping on a near-equal-statted alt for a very good reason that I am doing something criminal.

You people need a better outlet for your time. This is a game.
[Oct 21, 2011 3:37:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

When did I do anything to Dilemma?

It happens when you decide to be an idiot, I know, I know, it's ironic me telling you this, but I digress.
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 21, 2011 3:49:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

Sinks:
3 x Sloop
2 x Baghalah
2 x War Brig

What is wrong with a meaningless joke in my own articles to get the kids gawking?

When did I do anything to Dilemma? It seems that just by being part of Legacy and pvping on a near-equal-statted alt for a very good reason that I am doing something criminal.

You people need a better outlet for your time. This is a game.

You're an idiot.

It's a game, but it's a game with people. And when people are around, you expect civilized behaviour, but then again, I guess the regular social contract doesn't apply to you.

Wars have downsides, and you're avoiding them whilst making the opposing side have the full backhand of going to war.
Innuending one soul at a time
Copacabana, Viridian pixels
[Oct 21, 2011 4:12:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
2NDSKY

Wars have downsides, and you're avoiding them whilst making the opposing side have the full backhand of going to war.

^This.
Shadowie on Obsidian
[Oct 21, 2011 4:31:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

You're an idiot.

Can't say I didn't tell you what we thought, it's not just Dilemma, but we do tend to rip into the idiots. *Shrugs*
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Oct 21, 2011 4:49:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ridpvp

What the fuck are you people talking about?

My alt is a pvp-fun-alt, not a Legacy-ocean-abuse-alt.

I can't tell people to go to war, I just war everyone and see who accepts.

The kicker, most people I war like me.

You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. None. At all. You just believe the paranoia spread around by anti-Legacy, anti-sanity trolls/enemies.

ridpvp=alt made to have fun pvping because I CANT IN MY CREW. Not to abuse the ocean.

The very fact that I have to actually go onto these forums to clarify this is pathetic.

Not every bloody Legacy Officer's alt is a fucking proxy bent on destroying the ocean.

But then you don't think much about these things anyway.
[Oct 22, 2011 1:48:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Bro.

Umad?
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Oct 22, 2011 2:02:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

I'm not succumbing to trolling just yet, I'll actually reply, but this will be my last time, since the very fact I have to spell everything letter by letter on these forums just for you is pathetic.

I have an idea, reason why I declared you back, but I can't seem to find you online.

We know that the ocean is basically divided into Legacy / Anti-Legacy, there can't be people that think and draw the line between moronic activities, double standards and hypocrisy or helping the small flags and aiding the ocean by making more, smaller flags come into blockading. That's just too utopic.

You can't because Legacy are a bunch of moaners that don't like downsides. Fact. Contest at will, you know the truth.

You're pathetic.

Do you even know what a Proxy is? What about a VPN? Because if you're abusing that, you're in way over your head.

But then again, you simply don't rationalize.

AND PLEASE OH MY GOD EDIT YOUR POST FOR THE SWEAR YOU HAVE TO FILTER
[Oct 22, 2011 4:57:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

prox·y/?präks?/
Noun:

The authority to represent someone else, esp. in voting.
A person authorized to act on behalf of another.

Nothing to do with computing.
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Oct 22, 2011 5:00:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kalingoding

In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource, available from a different server

^ Took it this way.
[Oct 22, 2011 5:34:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 85   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates