• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 1039
Posts: 1039   Pages: 35   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 167239 times and has 1038 replies Next Thread
Randomite

Re: The "Goodbye" Thread

Sad to see you go Brobs, sometimes rl issues can get in the way of anything and everything, but good luck with it, hoping for the best for ya.

I still feel like I owe you a hell of a lot, and there's always going to be friendly faces any time you do log on.

If you ever need anything just shout, but till then, best of luck with life, it's gonna be a good ride for ya.

Dis.
----------------------------------------
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Aug 29, 2011 11:48:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
animal5

Another "old" face gone. Be safe Brobb :)
Sonye
SO in We Like Rainbows
[Aug 30, 2011 7:06:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

What Really Happened To Exquisitive

Many of you have probs been wondering what the hell happened to me so , I've decided to explain . I was banned in June , a few days before I left for vacation . The reason was for chargebacks - Which is when you purchase dubs & then ask for the money back . I didn't do that , so I ban appealed it before I left for vacation , explaining the situation to the OMs . During my vacation , I got banned then unbanned 420482958 times , so I was like wtf ? Anyway , I was pissed this entire time since I spent so much time trying to deal with this misunderstanding with no results , so yeah . (After like 3 months and no results , some people just kind of lose interest/respect for the game . :/) Basically , the only way to get out of the ban was to "pay" them "back" . Which I , of course , refused - Why would I pay for something twice ? I was kind of like , ugh I don't want people to know that I'm banned and stuff but well, I didn't do anything wrong so I have nothing to be ashamed of . Afterall, I'm sure it's better coming out truthful than a liar , which is why I'm spending my time typing this out right now . xD Anyway , now that I got the whole explanation out , moving on now !

I'm sincerely sorry to those who I lied to about this ^:
Ambur , Katebarloww , & Cherished

People That I <3
^ Sorry if I missed anyone (major headache) , it may seem like I included my entire hearty list , but I really just put all of those people who made my YPP experience absolutely amazing . If I think of anyone else I'll be sure to add them on ! (:

Thanks Hunter , for all of the amazing times . If you have any questions/concerns or would just like to talk...

MSN/Email - EmilyForgetMeNot@hotmail.com (I don't go on msn a lot , only to check my email .)
Skype - EmilyForgetMeNot

Thanksies my lovelies , I'll miss you all very much. <3

Kim , Chels , gtfo , I still hate you even after I quit .

On a side note , I am NOT Exorable - Stop bothering her ! o:

Exquisitive

My Exquisitive days are over . <3
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Exquisitivee at Sep 13, 2011 7:52:54 PM]
[Sep 11, 2011 8:53:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Exquisitive [Link]  Go to top 
mrtwistar

Re: What Really Happened To Exquisitive

Many of you have probs been wondering what the hell happened to me so , I've decided to explain . I was banned in June , a few days before I left for vacation . The reason was for chargebacks - Which is when you purchase dubs & then ask for the money back . I didn't do that , so I ban appealed it before I left for vacation , explaining the situation to the OMs . During my vacation , I got banned then unbanned 420482958 times , so I was like wtf ? Anyway , I was pissed this entire time since I spent so much time trying to deal with this misunderstanding with no results , so yeah . (After like 3 months and no results , some people just kind of lose interest/respect for the game . :/) Basically , the only way to get out of the ban was to "pay" them "back" . Which I , of course , refused - Why would I pay for something twice ? I was kind of like , ugh I don't want people to know that I'm banned and stuff but well, I didn't do anything wrong so I have nothing to be ashamed of . Afterall, I'm sure it's better coming out truthful than a liar , which is why I'm spending my time typing this out right now . xD Anyway , now that I got the whole explanation out , moving on now !

People That I <3
^ Sorry if I missed anyone (major headache) , it may seem like I included my entire hearty list , but I really just put all of those people who made my YPP experience absolutely amazing . If I think of anyone else I'll be sure to add them on ! (:

Thanks Hunter , for all of the amazing times . If you have any questions/concerns or would just like to talk...

MSN/Email - EmilyForgetMeNot@hotmail.com (I don't go on msn a lot , only to check my email .)
Skype - EmilyForgetMeNot

Kim , gtfo , I still hate you even after I quit .

Love you Emily<33333! Enjoy your life away from this game! I did for a year haha. BFFs for sure!
Kse/Instrumental/Bromance/Sonicbang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ7Pw_eIsTI&feature=channel&list=UL -patching
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mrtwistar at Sep 11, 2011 9:20:50 PM]
[Sep 11, 2011 9:20:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MSpartans

People That I <3

Skype - EmilyForgetMeNot

hugs!
Gneiss on all Oceans, Huntard

Aug 12, 2011

Av by Diagram
[Edit 1 times, last edit by MSpartans at Sep 11, 2011 10:10:30 PM]
[Sep 11, 2011 10:09:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Thanks for keeping me addicted to PP Emilyy<3
Definitely the best thing to ever happen to me inside PP, can't wait to see you in Calii even though Florida is soo much better. You were always there for me when i needed that person to talk + whatever problems i had.
Love yaaa<3
ttyl ;o
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
Loathe says, "Infra is carp god."
[Sep 12, 2011 8:29:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

HAHAHA oh my gosh you lying -insert filthy word that starts with a C and ends with an T here-

Man I so called you out on the carpet on that one and you resulted to called me a bad friend, pathetic, a tart, and told me that I look like a cancer patient..all for not believing your "I got hacked" excuse and questioning it. If you could lie to a friend of two years about something that stupid, you're the only pathetic one and I'm sure you're still lying, you probably do owe OOO money and deserve to be banned.

Lying tart is a lying tart and gets what she deserves.

Ciao!

Edit: Cleaned up curse words.
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Amburwashere at Sep 12, 2011 2:41:39 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 2:32:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

HAHAHA oh my gosh you lying -insert filthy word that starts with a C and ends with an T here-

Man I so called you out on the carpet on that one and you resulted to called me a bad friend, pathetic, a tart, and told me that I look like a cancer patient..all for not believing your "I got hacked" excuse and questioning it. If you could lie to a friend of two years about something that stupid, you're the only pathetic one and I'm sure you're still lying, you probably do owe OOO money and deserve to be banned.

Ciao!

Quoted just so i know it'll still be here whenever i feel like laughing.
Disengaged.

[Sep 12, 2011 4:22:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Need anymore Chels? :D

I heard you might be running out.

Man my true colors are terrible, at least i can keep myself happy with them instead of booting bad things away :x

Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Sep 12, 2011 4:22:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

@ Dis, Lol you didn't need to quote me, I wasnt going to take it down, dispite Infra asking me too.

@Chris, despite our vent conversation a few minutes ago and you trying to defend Emily for telling me I look like a cancer patient by the fact that I "look so white" and that I "should change my facebook picture" since I don't have the tan in it, that I have now.

Lol the whole thing is comical honestly, keep the low blows coming, I'm laughing and pass the tissues to Emily, shes the one who's banned for "Not doing anything wrong" but still feeling the need to lie about the situation.
Ambur
Banned on 9-29-11
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Amburwashere at Sep 12, 2011 5:04:13 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 5:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

@Chris, despite our vent conversation a few minutes ago and you trying to defend Emily for telling me I look like a cancer patient by the fact that I "look so white" and that I "should change my facebook picture" since I don't have the tan in it, that I have now.

Lol the whole thing is comical honestly, keep the low blows coming, I'm laughing and pass the tissues to Emily, shes the one who's banned for "Not doing anything wrong" but still feeling the need to lie about the situation.

Way to pay attention lol I even restated what our conversation was about at the end. I asked you to either accept the apology or remove your post. She's leaving, so why do you have to make yourself look like even more of a tart?
I will agree with one thing though..

the whole thing is comical

Just keep showing those true colors hun
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Sep 12, 2011 7:17:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

Ciao!

That's funny & pretty pathetic how I apologized multiple times & you're still gonna be a [insert b word] Alright , entertain me , let's go .

In response :

I , however , wasn't the one calling others a guy when clearly , they're a girl . I only called you a cancer patient cuhs well . I'm not like you . I don't gossip about other people 24/7 when they clearly tell you not to , or when they feel uncomfortable about it . So yes , I DID call you a cancer patient cuhs it's better than saying it to your [insert f word] pixelated face than stabbing you in the back . (Sounding familiar ?) But hey , I can see why everyone hates you (& to think I defended you..) , and I cannottttt believe I was your BFF for like 2 years . (2 years I'll never get back... ) You never treated me as much as a friend as I treated you . I remember the time when you expelled me , multiple people came to me , claiming you kept talking [insert s word] about me . Regardless , the reason I lied to you is simply because , well . You're a [insert f word] GOSSIP . I wasn't really prepared to tell anyone about it yet , and you didn't respect my privacy .

[Insert b word] said:

I wont respect your fucking privacy you deserve zero respect from me right now, I swear if you dont tell me the fucking truth i'll hunt all your alts like a bloodhound on the first day of hunting season
^Nice life you have there ! Sure , I'd be OBLIGED to have some loser stalk my alts (????) for the rest of their life .

Lawl , anyway , a scuppering tart is a scuppering tart . And that , hun , is what you are .

Au revoir [insert f & b word] ! Don't rot on the way back to the hole you crawled from . (:

I'm a guy ? o.0 <-- Ignore the name of the file . D: That was allll Inframan . <3

Chels : You're little tan is probs even faker than you are , which is pretty damn impossible .

Exquisitive

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Exquisitivee at Sep 12, 2011 7:28:14 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 7:20:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Exquisitive [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Meowwww

OHSHIT
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Sep 12, 2011 8:16:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

^ from his private collection.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Sep 12, 2011 8:18:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

^ from his private collection.

Loathe has winner. PS. didnt mean to use your image without getting permission. Low blow
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Sep 12, 2011 8:41:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
anchovygirl

I thought the chick in the second picture had mucus all over her face.

I don't know why I did a double take.
Anchovia, claiming copyright on the term "Super pro"
Dwizzles tells ye, ":)"
Dwizzles tells ye, "<3"
[Sep 12, 2011 8:52:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amburwashere

I'm a guy ? o.0 <-- Ignore the name of the file . D: That was allll Inframan . <3

As Dahlgren once said, 4/10.

I could defend myself blah blah boring blah blah against everything you've said Emily, but honestly, it wont get us anywhere, you're banned and our friendship will never be restored as I did spit on your apology several times and am perfectly content with that decision.

Lol you can call me a gossip all you want, but there is only a group of about 5 people I even talk to on this game, nor am I involved in politics or anything other than puzzling.

-insert tons of pointless insults that will continue to further this conversation into going no where lane-

Edit: Now that I think about it, lolol if i'm such a terrible friend, gossip, and tart, why did you spend so much time trying to apologize to me and restore what little friendship we even had? Just food for thought and more lawls.
Ambur
Banned on 9-29-11
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Amburwashere at Sep 12, 2011 9:31:51 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 9:06:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    amburPP@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

Since we're showing off how "hot" we are...

Get in line ladies.
Striderrs
Pretty much retired
[Sep 12, 2011 9:20:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

LOLOLOL . Like you're the one to talk ?

Edit (In response) : Cuhs I have a heart & wanted to end things on a good note .
Exquisitive

[Edit 3 times, last edit by Exquisitivee at Sep 12, 2011 11:22:58 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 9:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Exquisitive [Link]  Go to top 
warp11

Ladies, LADIES. If you're gonna do this, at least have the courtesy to make it a wet T-shirt wrestling match.

Striderrs, go get the videocamera.
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren
[Sep 13, 2011 1:58:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Bye Heidi <3
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Sep 13, 2011 6:45:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Implying Dahlgren has taste.

In before bisexual related taste comment from Dahlgren.

On an honest note here, you two were obviously friends for two years for a reason, and i'm pretty sure that reason wasn't because you called each other tarts, cancer patients and stabbed each other in the back every 5 minutes. Unless you're both extreme masochists.

I'm not gonna suggest that either of you two must do this, because it's really not my place to do so, but Exquisitive, you understandably want to leave the game on a good note and this really isn't leading to it, so why not take a breather rather than going out in one giant drama filled fight? You had a nice time on the game, surely you want that to be reflected in what might be your last posts? And Ambur, before you rage at me for even saying the words "why don't you" in your direction, why don't you try and think about the fact that you were friends for two years rather than the recent, and somewhat explosive, BFF-breakup that happened and reconsider hating on Exquisitive when she isn't going to play the game any longer? You don't have to get on your knees and beg to be able to say the word sorry, and more often than not the word sorry is met with another sorry from the other person, wouldn't hurt to try.

If you don't wanna be friends, break the [insert f word here] [frig] up. I know if i don't wanna be friends with someone, i wouldn't waste my time arguing with them, so clearly somethings going on here. Whether it's just hate, who knows, but if it's seriously hate you two are experiencing then this entire facade is just way too comical to even bother with anymore.

Dis - hoping two people he didn't always see eye to eye with might just do so for the sake of it being a game, not a warzone.
Disengaged.

[Sep 13, 2011 3:45:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

On an honest note here, you two were obviously friends for two years for a reason, and i'm pretty sure that reason wasn't because you called each other tarts, cancer patients and stabbed each other in the back every 5 minutes. Unless you're both extreme masochists.

I'm not gonna suggest that either of you two must do this, because it's really not my place to do so, but Exquisitive, you understandably want to leave the game on a good note and this really isn't leading to it, so why not take a breather rather than going out in one giant drama filled fight? You had a nice time on the game, surely you want that to be reflected in what might be your last posts? And Ambur, before you rage at me for even saying the words "why don't you" in your direction, why don't you try and think about the fact that you were friends for two years rather than the recent, and somewhat explosive, BFF-breakup that happened and reconsider hating on Exquisitive when she isn't going to play the game any longer? You don't have to get on your knees and beg to be able to say the word sorry, and more often than not the word sorry is met with another sorry from the other person, wouldn't hurt to try.

If you don't wanna be friends, break the [insert f word here] [frig] up. I know if i don't wanna be friends with someone, i wouldn't waste my time arguing with them, so clearly somethings going on here. Whether it's just hate, who knows, but if it's seriously hate you two are experiencing then this entire facade is just way too comical to even bother with anymore.

Dis - hoping two people he didn't always see eye to eye with might just do so for the sake of it being a game, not a warzone.

I apologized many times (sincerely) . She spit on it . The end . Now who's the one wrong here ?
Exquisitive

[Sep 13, 2011 6:16:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Exquisitive [Link]  Go to top 
Strider399

I apologized many times (sincerely) . She spit on it . The end . Now who's the one wrong here ?

Both of you.
Striderrs
Pretty much retired
[Sep 14, 2011 2:17:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mezzzo

Its all my fault, sorry .
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!
[Sep 14, 2011 1:04:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sylvesteryou

Ladies, LADIES. If you're gonna do this, at least have the courtesy to make it a wet T-shirt wrestling match.

Dahl, couldnt agree more.
6 Years Hunter
Now on Viridian

-Lakonn
[Sep 25, 2011 5:56:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Look bro, I see you are new here. That's cool, but timing is everything. Bumping threads isn't cool. If you want to be a super cool forum person, instead of bumping threads, wait for new ones to troll. I recommend saying This^^^ and lolcats on everything thread.

Hope this helped,
Dwizzles
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Sep 25, 2011 9:41:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Look bro, I see you are new here. That's cool, but timing is everything. Bumping threads isn't cool. If you want to be a super cool forum person, instead of bumping threads, wait for new ones to troll. I recommend saying This^^^ and lolcats on everything thread.

Hope this helped,
Dwizzles

Is it possible to bump a thread that's stickied? I didn't think so to be honest
Disengaged.

[Sep 26, 2011 11:42:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Exquisitivee

Hope this helped,
Dwizzles

Dwiz got pwnt ! o:
Exquisitive

[Sep 26, 2011 7:55:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Exquisitive [Link]  Go to top 
Inframan8

Hope this helped,
Dwizzles

But when you bump an old argument just so someone can try to sound cool by agreeing with a tool? Dwiz is right.
Inframan
Super Retired.
Newest!
[Sep 26, 2011 8:14:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 1039   Pages: 35   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates