• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 90
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 16572 times and has 89 replies Next Thread
Shawe

Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB!" Avatar Shoppe Reply to this Post

I do Rumble, Swordfight, and Drinking avatars. Each piece is "FIGHT CLUB" themed.

Each order is 10 dubloon - payments in dubloon only, no poe please. Payment will be collected on the Viridian Ocean on delivery of the avatar. If you like my work and you're using it, please mention my Fight Club avatars in your signature.

The following are samples of finished orders - you can view my entire gallery HERE.

RUMBLE SAMPLES :

SWORDFIGHT SAMPLES :

DRINKING SAMPLES :

COMBINATION SAMPLES :

Please copy & paste my order form and fill it out. These avatars are 150x150 Pixel .PNG images (no animation).

• AVATAR : Rumble or Swordfight or Drinking?
  • PIRATE : Name and Ocean? If you have any special requests please put them here.
  • CLOTHING : Link to the portrait of the clothing you want? These are generally waist up (like a portrait).
  • WEAPON : What weapon do you want to be using, including color? If drinking pick a mug and a color.
  • STANCE : Aggressive or defensive stance?
  • FAMILIAR : If you want a familiar please list the type and color.
  • (RUMBLE) BALL COLOR : Choices are Red, Blue, Aqua, Yellow, Orange, or Bruised.
  • (SWORDFIGHT) BRICK COLOR : Choices are Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Aqua, Purple, or Sprinkles.
  • (DRINKING) TABLE COLOR : Choices are Light, Medium, and Dark. Also, hooks, fries, or kegs in the corners.

----------------------------------------
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Edit 55 times, last edit by Shawe at Oct 2, 2011 1:33:29 AM]
[Aug 24, 2011 4:54:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe Reply to this Post

Thanks again to all my customers for your support and I hope you enjoy your finished pieces. Any edits are free after payment, whether you want something changed tomorrow or a month from now.

If your name is on the list below - it means you didn't pay me for your order yet. Please try to make payment as soon as possible after I deliver your finished piece. Until payment is made I cannot provide any edits and you cannot place any more orders.

LIST OF UNPAID ORDERS:
  • BARCIUM

Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 29, 2011 4:29:30 PM]
[Aug 25, 2011 8:04:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Rumble

Hurt

Portrait model

Chains (You knew I'd say this) Yellow / Aqua

Mmk, stance, this gets tricky. Can you do one of me, like, fly kicking, with a mad face, and holding my chains in two hands, ready to fall down and KO anyone under me? If not, do your best with a defensive stance

Parrot, Plum / Plum (If not Plum, Black Wings, White Body)

Second stage bruises (Half see-able), of random colors or of one color altogether. If one color, Aqua

One sprinkle hit indicator from below
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Aug 26, 2011 6:05:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Rumble - Hurtboss

300x300 No Text

Thanks for my first order!
I hope you like it - this was how I envisioned the stance you described. Your bird is doing a much less scary version of the same thing. xD
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Aug 26, 2011 11:52:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

This weekend I'll be doing half priced avatars for anyone interested - that's only 5 dubloons per order if you post your request until 11:59 forum time, Sunday night.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 9, 2011 8:44:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Bunnylaroo

I can never resist a sale :)

Rumble

PIRATE : Bunnylaroo, Sage. I would like the avatar name to be Laroo.

CLOTHING : Portrait link in signature, but instead of the muffin hat, could I possibly be wearing a green Berserker pelt?
WEAPON : Leather gloves, green and white (like in link)
STANCE : Aggressive stance, maybe doing an uppercut?

FAMILIAR (FREE) : I don't have a familiar :( But I have a cat (also in portrait), it would be awesome if you could include it doing the whole arch-backed angry cat thing...If not, I totally understand.

(RUMBLE) BALL COLOR : Bruised, unless you can do a random mix of colors.

HIT INDICATORS : yes please.

Can't wait to see it :)
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Sep 9, 2011 10:03:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Rumble - Bunnylaroo

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! I hope you like it - I tried including your cat but the angle I did your stance at didn't flow with having a pet in the image (would basically be a cat floating mid air). I included my initial sketch to illustrate - if you really want it to be there let me know and I'll edit it in somehow.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 9, 2011 6:31:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Bunnylaroo

It's great, thanks! You were right to leave the cat out...in the sketch I'm kind of punching her in the face anyway LOL I will look for you on Viridian to pay up :)
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Sep 9, 2011 9:13:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

PIRATE: Cattrin on Viridian
CLOTHING : [portrait link]
WEAPON : The one in the portrait please. c: (White/yellow Dadao)
STANCE : Agressive
BACKGROUND(SWORDFIGHT) BRICK COLOR : Purple, or Sprinkles, whichever compliments the colours of the piece more.
HIT INDICATORS : Whichever fits best.

Sorry for the vagueness, do whatever you think is right. :)
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Sep 10, 2011 12:46:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mikemotion

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe [Half Priced - This Weekend Only] Reply to this Post

Hullo, I'd love an avvy. :)

Pirate Name and Ocean: Adorn, Hunter Ocean

Potrait Link

Clothing: Just the same as in the potrait.

Weapon: Falchion please.

Stance: Aggressive >:D

Familiar: Tan Octo please.

Background: Swordfight with sprinkles please, and yes to the hit indicators also. :D

Just tell me what ocean you're wanting the payment on.

Thanks very much in advance. :D
Adorn on Hunter && Viridian
Parlane on Viridian && Midnight
Rainen on Malachite

:).
[Sep 10, 2011 12:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Rumble - Shawe

300x300 No Text
Here's another one I did for myself just to give people some ideas.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 10, 2011 8:51:26 PM]
[Sep 10, 2011 3:10:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jalva99

Pirate Name and Ocean: Bigbellybear, Virdian

Potrait Portrait

Clothing: Just the same as in the potrait.

Weapon: Scimitar

Stance: Aggressive

Familiar: my hairy belly

Background: one that looks good
"FIGHT CLUB" Avatars by Shawe.
[Sep 10, 2011 3:26:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Cattrin

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, I drew a paintbrush in your other hand (for all the amazing art you do <3) but you can't really see it under the text.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 10, 2011 5:06:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, I drew a paintbrush in your other hand (for all the amazing art you do <3) but you can't really see it under the text.

That's awesome! <3

Thanks. c:
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Sep 10, 2011 5:46:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Adorn

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, your chemical bottle caught my eye in the portrait so I integrated it into your stance. Maybe it's the YPP equivalent of Redbull and gives you an edge in SF? I also really like the way the octo came out :3
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 10, 2011 8:54:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
mikemotion

Swordfight - Adorn

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, your chemical bottle caught my eye in the portrait so I integrated it into your stance. Maybe it's the YPP equivalent of Redbull and gives you an edge in SF? I also really like the way the octo came out :3

Dude, I absolutely love it! Thanks soooo much! :D

I'll look out for you on the game. :)
Adorn on Hunter && Viridian
Parlane on Viridian && Midnight
Rainen on Malachite

:).
[Sep 10, 2011 9:15:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - BigBellyBear

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, I uhm... focused on the big hairy belly part of the drawing after seeking you out for some additional explanation. >_>
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 10, 2011 11:13:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jalva99

Love it man its a goooooooood drawin :)
"FIGHT CLUB" Avatars by Shawe.
[Sep 10, 2011 11:25:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Re: Shawe's "FIGHT CLUB" Avatar Shoppe [Half Priced - This Weekend Only] Reply to this Post

Hi, i'm barcium from the hunter ocean I'd like a sword fighting themed avatar. I'd like sprinkles in the background with me using an aqua/aqua skull dagger and an aqua sea horse. I'd also like to be in an offensive possition. Please incorporate my name in the avatar. My portrait can be found in my signature.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Sep 11, 2011 4:33:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Barcium

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, you looked so happy in your portrait pic that I had to go the other way in this avatar - more along the lines of maniac serial killer look... also the seahorse looks cool :3 I did an aqua background since that seemed more fitting to me, but the sprinkles seem to be the most popular. Feel free to use whichever one you like.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 11, 2011 8:30:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

This weekend's event sale has ended, and prices are back to the normal 10 dubs. Thanks to everyone who ordered, I hope you like your new avis.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 12, 2011 6:03:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Swordfight - Barcium

300x300 No Text
Thanks for your order! Hope you like it, you looked so happy in your portrait pic that I had to go the other way in this avatar - more along the lines of maniac serial killer look... also the seahorse looks cool :3 I did an aqua background since that seemed more fitting to me, but the sprinkles seem to be the most popular. Feel free to use whichever one you like.

This avatar absolutely blew my MIND!!! I'm loving the Aqua sprinkles and how you incorporated that into the color scheme. I'll hit you up in game on viridian some time this week. I have been forum tarting from my droid but not actually able to logg on.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Sep 12, 2011 12:41:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
awright

Oh boy...having issues with my droid, I can't upload it. Hopefully it'll work for me soon.
-barcium

Original Huntard
[Sep 12, 2011 1:04:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Shawe

300x300 No Text
Another project I was working on tonight to give people ideas.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 12, 2011 9:17:47 PM]
[Sep 12, 2011 6:23:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Swordfight - Brisky

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Brisky - Thanks for all the awesome SMHs and Citadel runs (and for being a good friend).
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 19, 2011 3:42:52 PM]
[Sep 13, 2011 5:11:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Rumble - Monlizzy

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Monlizzy- longtime friend and Queen of the scepter beatdowns.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Sep 14, 2011 11:58:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

I'm considering doing some drinking avatars but have to see how my pieces fit into to 'fight club' scheme. I'll post a sample tonight - after that if there's any interest for them I may integrate them into the shop.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 15, 2011 2:17:48 PM]
[Sep 15, 2011 11:19:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Hmmm.. i never play piano without being fully drunk, perhaps i'll be ordering one
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Sep 15, 2011 2:35:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking - Kingnothing

300x300 No Text
Freebie for Kingnothing - My best friend in the game - you get the first drinking avatar for teaching me how to drink in the first place.

I like the way this came out and I think it fits into the overall theme pretty well. That said, these are now open for orders. I'll update the main post with drinking options - feel free to leave comments or suggestions.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 15, 2011 11:12:11 PM]
[Sep 15, 2011 9:17:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

Drinking - Shawe

300x300 No Text
Drinking sample I did on the fly - just to get another sample out there. This one uses the 'light' table.
Shawe - Greed is good.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Shawe at Sep 19, 2011 8:27:04 PM]
[Sep 16, 2011 9:50:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 90   Pages: 3   [ First Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates