• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 25
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4078 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Blacktoad3

Event Freaks Please read and comment..1rst time writer Reply to this Post

"Epic Sloop Battle Race"

Come enjoy 7 Adventures on The 7 seas!
To win this race you will need to perform the following tasks,

a) 1 Viking Expedition (any size or style)
b) 1 Imperial Outpost (any size or sink/non-sink)
c) 1 Brigade King Compass (or from the old method..must win)
d) 1 forage round (each player aboard each ship)
e) 1 Green Ship Pilly (any size/win or lose)
f) 1 PvP Battle (win or lose)
g) Buy, Protect & Sell 1 Pet Rock
------------------------------------------------------------------
What do I win?

Besides (hopefully) a very awesome pilly run, the fastest time wins...
a) 1 Alantian Grand Frigate Design (Fresh, build yeself)
b) 7 Random Black Boxes (2nd Edition)
c) 1 1rst place ribbon & 6 seasonal trinkets (all inscribed)
d) 10K

2nd Place.. 1 Inscribed 2nd ribbon, 1 Black Box ..5K
3rd Place .. 1 Inscribed 3rd ribbon, 1 black box ...3K

Bonuses: 10K to all ships that took the time to either do a shipwreck haul or a buired treasure.
Fastest or slowest, the 1 ship with most earnings at docking,will double the holdings up to 50K.
5K to all ships who have a Green Player aboard entire trip
10K to any crew that moves their fame 3 spots or more up
--------------------------------------------
How to race?

Starting at either (COLBALT!) TigerLeaf or Kirin island,
each ship will purchase 1 (or more) pet rock...
will then perform the 6 other tasks, saving the Pvp as the last...
finaly returning to start dock and selling at least 1 pet rock.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Judging: Besides the designated PVP Captains there will be 2 dock judges (BadSanta and Hirsty)
All ships PRIOR to PORTING will invite and trade deed to a dock judge to verify vessel records, expedition complition, holdings ect.(first tell first serve)
Pilly battle can be confirmed by a reverse tell (captain sends a dock judge tell when in battle. Pvp By the designated Captains.
Captain must show a new ransomed Bk trinket (shows date)
all ship holds need inspected prior to yer adventure..you can have no stocks besides rock balls and rum, dock judge, 1rts tell/1rst serve
timing is from your purchase and selling of rock at palace records
Hirsty will keep a running spread sheet to keep track during the event.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules Besides any statements above...

(Crew) may be Solo or 7, Bnaver must be the deed Holder for entire event.
(Charts & Maps) Charts are on you, Adventure maps may be purchased at any island up to 2 days prior to event.
(Forage) any island ya want
(Holdings) a sloop is small, a captain may have to dump some stock overboard to keep thier best prizes.
(Rock) if you lose it. must start over from begining, new start time. buy alot?
(IO) bumping out or full damage you must return and sink them, no time penalty.
(BK) out ran or faiedl to win trophie, must purchase new compass until this is achieved.
(Bonus Attolls) May be used from a black box or gained from yer pilly.
(Bonus Greens) Petitions can be made to make sure they are a new account and not from a similer Ip of a known player (no alts allowed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PVP RULES!!!

1) All ships will run under non player attack mode until such time as they will engage the PVP.
2) PvPs will only be against a designated ship. Attacking any other ship will cause disqualification.
3) Sending out a heart to mess up the other Players will cause disqualification and some very nasty rumors at the DN bar.
4) Finish lanes will be>>>Hamerton to KIrin or Fintan to TigerLeaf, so we can control interferance
5) PvP Captains may be in a sloop, dohw or cutter and choice of prizes that can be won from their holds.
6) Pvp Captains will launch 1.5 hrs after event starts and will stay in their respected lanes for 3 hrs
7) 1rst come 1rst serve..if you have to wait at a LP and suck bilge sorry, dock judges will keep bnavers informed of any tye ups.
8) Pvp Captains may call a "Moment Time Out" they will be allowed to get damage and bilge less then 50% ,& sails up to 50% prior to next battle..Fatige and LPR is not a factor fer time outs.
9) send tell announcing when ready to perform PVP.( so we can control non event hook ups) yes you can do prior tasks in the finish lanes.
(edit) If you have to wait..for the next pvp...you will be told when you may turn on PVP mode for your ships turn.(see#7 to be rewritten in final)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Long Live Colbalt, Prince BadSanta
----------------------------------------
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

Prince BadSanta Born on Cobalt

Avatar by Sir Gummy Bear @ Party Central Radio
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 4, 2011 6:14:12 AM]
[Sep 3, 2011 7:36:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

Re: Event Freaks Please read and comment..1rst time writer Reply to this Post

So... Q&A?

The Object of this event is to get mates involved in more pillys, all aspects of the adventures, green player support, poe flow on the ocean. Also to help raise yer over all crew fame. Its designed for all level of Bnavers (i suck and can do all of this) Didnt know PP was going to have a similar Seal event for Sept.

Have Chatted to CybrPyro & Darlie both love the idea... would like them to be the PVP opponants. This is alot to ask of them to risk thier own crew fame and stats. This is not to pit Cybr and Darlie aginst each other but to pit a few of the best aginst you. Open to volenteer Captains for PVPs.

Dates and times still to be decided as im not very good with forums, blocks, holiday events but would like to try for ( oct 5th to 20th) or (nov 5th to 15th) of 2011. single day event ..judges work for 5hrs and PVPs work for 3.5 hrs

im hoping for 10 teams, including the PVP ships and judges this will involve around 100 players

OM SUPPORT REQUESTS!!!

i was told probly not but i have not asked Cleaver...would be great if Dead Ringers performed the PvP's. Would be great if the ribbons that i listed in the event came from the gods vrs one i bought from the palace. and most important is if the map rooms get sold out can the OMs juggle the room so certain easy adventures are availiable during event (Kirin, Prolix, Tiger and Fintan)

Have writters block atm.. please post to this so i may edit your ideas into the rough draft
sorry bout my awesome spelling

Prince BadSanta
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 3, 2011 8:19:13 AM]
[Sep 3, 2011 8:06:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

I like your idea, though it's going to be a lot of work to run!

I can tell you now there's no way the OMs will support the event by being PVPers though that would be awesome - it would just take too much of their time. Apollo is the one to ask, not Cleaver, if you'd like to try it - there's an Ask Apollo thread in this forum. However if you run this event successfully on Cobalt you might be able to get the OMs to provide prizes to run it on other oceans.

I would suggest that when you write up the actual event post you take care to neaten it up - right now it's kind of long and a little over-excited so it'll be difficult for participants to read.
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Sep 3, 2011 8:58:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

It sounds like a great idea but as said it will be a lot of work for the organisers and is rather complicated. I would recommend do something much simpler to start with such as a straight forward race from one island to another (with a few stops) or (if you want to encourage pillaging something like a race to have the fastest pillage with 5 wins.

Make sure that you are able to verify what the competitors did. For example I know that looking at vessel records you can not distinguish between a TH expedition and a pillage battle. Can you tell an Imperial outpost from a pillage battle etc. Get one or two mates to do the event first to make sure everything will run smoothly, that you can verify what they did from the vessel records.

Events with large prizes will attract cheaters so as an event organiser you need to make sure your rules are completely watertight. While you are not offering a familiar or similar it is still worth doing as much as you can. For example someone could easily fight a BK an hour before the event and then show you the trinket. To run the event you might need to have each captain send you a tell when they are in each part of the challenge and you can /vwho their vessel name to verify that is where they are. This might be manageable with 10 ships especially if there are 2 or 3 of you. Other "cheats" like buying all the the gems as soon as they appear (with an alt that can not be identified) or getting hearties to PVP other competitors can not be policed.

As Aethera said your texts needs to be tidied up a bit, make sure the terms you use for items are the same as what is used in game. For example, when you refer to a pet rock do you mean a gem? I assume that the "rock balls" that you are allowed in the hold at the start are cannon balls. Get someone else to read it before you submit it to Apollo (if requesting OM support) or posting on the forum.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Sep 3, 2011 9:58:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

thank you.

Alas I have PMed Apollo and that was the same answer.
I added that in hopes of kindness.

Yes, only the idea man and willing sponser. Seeking a skilled pirate that is not as Comp illiterate as I, to help me in the forums..

yes it is big but 3 rounds of blockage goes just as long and uses about same population
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 3, 2011 9:59:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

sircarl thank you,
first how do i paste yer speak in my reply?

Pfft a sloop race..been done to easy and past few have almost been ignored.

? the TH and pillage diffrance, the fruit then is also the same? But I guess a reverse Tell would work..(at least they took time to port an island and enter the puzzle)

The Bk ...yer very right..Hmm But odds each entry has a special team that went out earlier and all obtained same trophy? most will probly job the docks?

the "prior to docking" will show the IO and viking completion. and any Bk attempts (by Compass) I belive?

Aww Lol Palace stone, I hope the goveners could help in the alt hording of the stone...Hmm a limited of 10 a ship?

Again much thanks I need this, as I know this could be a giant hit or a massive flop all on timing and the right forum.
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 3, 2011 10:18:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Could you possibly find enough trusted friends and hearties to go along with each crew as a possible chaperone? They could verify what was on the ship at the beginning and that all tasks were completed. If you ran this on one ocean, and had a pre-registration, you could then designate which of your friends when with which crew. Just a thought.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Sep 3, 2011 11:31:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

Could you possibly find enough trusted friends...

yes i have a few that i have know for years or have met face to face
a good back up idea but in most cases needing a large amount of judges can be failed ..so many times a lot havent shown fer a event as promised due to real life..
and these would probly wish to take in thier own team also
though if you care to judge i am open to more team members...PM
thank you
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 3, 2011 3:32:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

decided to run a practice pilly with hirsty as judge and pvp to test for general time frame ..snags that may arise...test judging theroies...cheatability factors and ta get me seal arr
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 3, 2011 10:41:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

cheats" like buying all the the gems as soon as they appear (with an alt that can not be identified) or getting hearties to PVP other competitors can not be policed.

we are talking Palace Stone....after a deep sleep i have thought on this...
Colbalt as we know since the Giant BOT BAN, has a dying population. dont know about your ocean but we got rid of most all of those type.We all know each other over here...yes im sure theres a few.
the propsed guveners are not newbs ....the mates who have the desire or ability to perform this most likly is one of thier friends already...and due to small population probly will already be on the PVP boat to insure it always wins with skilled players.

So ill solve the whole thing....
PVP Captains will store prebought stone on each ship...and start times (staggered not gun shot) will be from the transfer time

the last 2 events that requiered stone purchasce did not have this problem

again small population backslash who says whos on what ship and we are running in set LP zones so actuall a dock judge sitting out at a LP on a dead ship viewing Know world on magnifiy can polices when a non registerd ship enters the lane..and whose driving/owns

Players will not be allowed change from Non attack Mode to PVP mode until such time as they Have completed all other events..so a ship will only be in the lane 1 or 2 LPS...( all boats names registered)
and by that time more then likly they will be hooked up already to the PVP ship. other ships will have to wait in line ( said first come first serve) and wont be allowed to change attack mode till theve been told that its thier turn (hence only 2 ships at a time in the zone should be in pvp mode...even i can see a cheat coming then)

getting hearties to PVP other competitors can not be policed.
actuall after reading my PVP rules this is not a problem
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 4, 2011 6:16:20 AM]
[Sep 4, 2011 6:02:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirCarl67

cheats" like buying all the the gems as soon as they appear (with an alt that can not be identified) or getting hearties to PVP other competitors can not be policed.

we are talking Palace Stone....after a deep sleep i have thought on this...

So ill solve the whole thing....
PVP Captains will store prebought stone on each ship...and start times (staggered not gun shot) will be from the transfer time

the last 2 events that requiered stone purchasce did not have this problem

Your original proposal said "rocks" a slang term for precious stones, I misunderstood and thought you were requiring the competitors to buy gems. Gems have issues that you don't know when thy will appear and the quantities available at any one point are quite limited. Stone is quite easy to police you can either transfer it as you suggest or, if you have a stall that can trade stone, buy a decent quantity (say 1000-2000) and offer it for sale at 1k a time. You can offer to pay back competitors for up to 20 stone purchased but this will deter anyone from buying the lot.

Players will not be allowed change from Non attack Mode to PVP mode until such time as they Have completed all other events..so a ship will only be in the lane 1 or 2 LPS...( all boats names registered)
and by that time more then likly they will be hooked up already to the PVP ship. other ships will have to wait in line ( said first come first serve) and wont be allowed to change attack mode till theve been told that its thier turn (hence only 2 ships at a time in the zone should be in pvp mode...even i can see a cheat coming then)

getting hearties to PVP other competitors can not be policed.
actuall after reading my PVP rules this is not a problem

Not having the ship set to be hunting pirates (PVP) does not stop you attacking another vessel. It also can not be changed without porting. This isn't really a problem however as the crew records will show which ship attacked which so if a competitor attacked a PVP other than your ship at the end they can be disqualified (they would also be wasting their time). If the competitor is dnavving they MAY be able to outmanoeuver and attacking PVP if they are set to avoid PVP but this is not guaranteed.

The largest problem with your PVP rules is rule 3. Records show that of the 10 competitors, 7 were attacked by non competing ships, none of which were in the flag of any of the competitors. Did one of the 3 competitors that were not attacked arrange hearties to to attack the others (if so which one), or were they random PVPs?. What if one of the ships was in the same flag as the event winner do you assume that the competitor new about and approved this action? What if a single ship attacked 7 of the competitors, would you act differently.
Apollo tells ye "If you're ok for me to do one [bake-off], I'll go with that."
[Sep 4, 2011 9:07:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

thank you again carl?

yes it seems that even in the promoting of this idea the whole PVP idea is not a hit. even weeks ago when i proposed the idea to Darlie he was not relly keen on the idea...the race yes he loved it...not the PVP.

so this is a issue that im am deeply dwelling on...love the 7 theme in the tital. so trying to stay there

maybe drop the idea of PVP ...scedule 2 sloop non sink event blocks...
make the 6 tasks any order..(so you could do block first)( the whole "offer job in block" thing needs to be done while at island. reqire them to sit fer at least 3 points before they run.

1000 to 2000 stone (just in case) let em buy it first whenever (max 10) and shot gun style from when the blocks start

hmm.. bonus award fer staying in long enough to win a single rnd event i like 2 rouge marks
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 5, 2011 11:04:40 AM]
[Sep 5, 2011 10:40:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

decided to run a practice pilly with hirsty as judge and pvp to test for general time frame ..snags that may arise...test judging theroies...cheatability factors and ta get me seal arr

so i ran a test. the good news was that judging ideas worked. the bad news....
without doing the proposed 3 pnts or more in the block...i finished my Vike...failed twice on the IO, did 3 green ships, the forage, and then lost the BK 3 times...this took 2 hrs

the problems that arised,,,1) jobbers, they bailed, was able to keep a full ship though of good players, 2) that blasted BK bites....
what happened is cause of the 3 pillys (medium) i pulled junks and won 2 BK approtunites,,,but i had flipped on the compass and was in hot pursuit......1 lane had 3 BKs 2 red Ships and 2 Green ships all wanting a piece of me....

management is a hidden task of this race...the hold..the jobbers...getting into the block and switching to pilly mode...pushing SAIL as fast as you can..remebering to turn on a expedition to ACTIVE... recharting on the fly,,,,and many more

1 good tip fer ENTRYS is this...when doing the IO, make sure you chart from closest island ...so if you do have to repeat ...less LPS to return to it.

___________________sweet did my first quote correctly
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 6, 2011 7:08:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

"Epic Sloop Battle Race" (THIS IS A EDITED VERSION)

Ahoy! Come enjoy 7 Adventures on the 7 seas!
To win this race you will need to

a) Buy (max10) Stone from Palace, protect and resell 1
b) Enter a non-sink Blockade and sit for 3 points
c) 1 Brigade King Compass (or from the old method..must win)
d) 1 forage round (each player aboard each ship)
e) 1 Green Ship Pilly (any size/win or lose)
f) 1 Imperial Outpost (any size/sink if you dare)
g) 1 Viking Expedition (any size)
--------------------------------------------------------------
What do I win? Besides (hopefully) a very awesome pilly run.

The fastest time wins...
a) 1 Alantian Grand Frigate Design (Fresh, build yeself)
b) 7 Random Black Boxes (2nd Edition)
c) 1 Jeweled Star Pin and 6 1rst ribbons (all inscribed)
d) 10K

2nd Place.. 1 Jeweled Cross Pin, 1 Black Box ..5K
3rd Place .. 1 Jeweled North Star Pin, 1 black box ...3K

Bonuses:
Fastest or slowest, the 1 ship with most earnings at docking,will double the holdings up to 50K.
Did ya sit and win the block? 1 Rouge mark for each Island
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How do I enter? Please send a post here with your name. ships name and island you plan to start at.
Each name is a single entry..not crew or flag.
You must be the deed holder and B-naver for entire trip.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to race>>>>As soon as Block Jobbing is allowed..
a) each team will purchase (max 10) Stone from chosen Palace.(send tell to dock judge for a hold inspection)
b) Offer Job in Blockade and wait..Race starts when the Blockade does)
c) Enter Blockade and Obtain 3 points (sit for 1 DR) This is the only chance you get to mess up yer mate, shoot him) (DJ) will send tell that your ship is clear. If you get shot out of the Blockade, you may continue with a 1 miniute penalty.
d) from this point on you may finish the tasks in any order ( c-g )
e) Return to your START Island (DONT PORT!!!) Send Job Invite to (DJ). Time stops as (DJ) boards your ship and announces time.
f) trade deed to (DJ) we need to inspect your ..Expeditions, Hold, vessel records, and each BK trinket. Do you have your stone?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More to come on this edit getting sleepy please dont post to this
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 6, 2011 8:44:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Just check with the deed trading... I believe it clears the vessel records, you might need to find another way around that.
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Sep 6, 2011 9:07:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hirsty

When ive traded deeds it hasnt at least on that current day anywho >.>
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Sep 7, 2011 1:02:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Oh dear. The ship I tested it on before posting that probably didn't have any vessel records to clear anyway... slight oversight there.
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Sep 7, 2011 2:33:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

Oh dear. The ship I tested it on before posting that probably didn't have any vessel records to clear anyway... slight oversight there.

Hmm ill check it out
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 8, 2011 1:04:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

I would echo the advice given above that if this is your first time running an in-game event, you keep it very simple. Even for experienced events runners, in-game events have complexity and complications that really benefit from small-scale tests and trial runs! Even if you keep hold of an ambitious event like this for the future, start with something more manageable so that you get a feel for handling both the event and the participants effectively. :)
[Sep 9, 2011 3:32:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

would echo the advice given above that if this is your first time running an in-game event, you keep it very simple. Even for experienced events runners, in-game events have complexity and complications that really benefit from small-scale tests and trial runs! Even if you keep hold of an ambitious event like this for the future, start with something more manageable so that you get a feel for handling both the event and the participants effectively. :)

thanks for the advise..no my first time running an event...just first time writting one...and the whole idea was ...sloop races have been done in every form...should know ive competed in about 10 and have won 3 first places in those over the years....also have support of 2 of the biggest NON newbs in the game>

Ya know Appalo you sound just like those HOTSHOTS standing in the bar...no wonder colbalt is dying...with discoraging attitudes like that.
The whole reason of this post is to work out the kinks. Also to get advise of how to properly write and run a event so it does go smothly...

tell ya mate i did 16yrs in the army ..retired as a E-6....the logestics of operatin a event is weak compared to the tasks that would be laid in front of me on a daily routine....God i HATE people who say you cant do something instead of trying to offer a suggestion....

yes iknow its big DUH! thats the idea...HELP COLBALT! I realy dont care if i just pissed you off either please stay out of my forums post...Ill find another OM who maybe has ideas that may help me arrange this daunting task. Did yer mommy tell you NO alot...mine sure didnt.
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 12, 2011 4:15:48 AM]
[Sep 12, 2011 4:08:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

A Very deep Thank you to Carl Snow and Dex on your replies...im done with this post...have gotten the information and tests i needed.

Thank you , yer fellow puzzle freak Santa.
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Sep 12, 2011 4:21:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

I'm terribly sorry for any offense caused to you. I meant the advice to be constructive, not discouraging.
[Sep 12, 2011 6:10:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Shawe

BadSanta... you're the man. Respect to you for running this, once it's over post back the results here and let us know how it goes.
Shawe - Greed is good.
"FIGHT CLUB!" Avatars by Shawe.
[Sep 12, 2011 9:42:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Shawe [Link]  Go to top 
Blacktoad3

I'm terribly sorry for any offense caused to you. I meant the advice to be constructive, not discouraging.

Thank you, I may still fail. as all should fear the failure in all of us. BUT I will try and hope i dont get laughed at as i fall into the pie.
"Yo, Ho! Ho! Ho!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Blacktoad3 at Sep 21, 2011 5:11:23 PM]
[Sep 21, 2011 5:09:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
catscanner

Thank you, I may still fail. as all should fear the failure in all of us. BUT I will try and hope i dont get laughed at as i fall into the pie.

Pie WHERE?
[Oct 4, 2011 4:32:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates