• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 52
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6910 times and has 51 replies Next Thread
Funnytuq

Re: I'm sorry everybody..

Hey, I just wanted to create a thread to let certain people know that i'm sorry, I know its probably not going to change much, and people still may hate me but i just want to get this off my chest.. I understand that recently I have been a drama queen over the stupidest stuff and nobody deserves any of that, it's just that alot of stuff has been happening in my life and i did the dumb mistake and got mad at everyone else.. even those who helped me along the way, I also know that i may have been annoying in greeter chat and that its probably really annoying claiming that certain people bot.. In the long run, who cares? I shouldnt have made a huge scene about things and putting peoples names out there, I wanted just to aplogize for everybody that i pissed off.. If anyone noticed, I havn't been online in a few days, not because i quit viridan but its because i need time to relax and take a break from this game. You all are seriously wonderful, I just shouldn't have over-reacted the way I did. I hope yall forgive me for being such a huge turd .. and maybe on day in the future.. we can be friends.. (if whur not already) :x

I lol'd. Man, you're the best example of an idiot I could ever find.
----------------------------------------
Bloonz on Malachite Emerald Obsidian heh
[Aug 1, 2011 9:05:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grandmasta_

Hey, I just wanted to create a thread to let certain people know that i'm sorry, I know its probably not going to change much, and people still may hate me but i just want to get this off my chest.. I understand that recently I have been a drama queen over the stupidest stuff and nobody deserves any of that, it's just that alot of stuff has been happening in my life and i did the dumb mistake and got mad at everyone else.. even those who helped me along the way, I also know that i may have been annoying in greeter chat and that its probably really annoying claiming that certain people bot.. In the long run, who cares? I shouldnt have made a huge scene about things and putting peoples names out there, I wanted just to aplogize for everybody that i pissed off.. If anyone noticed, I havn't been online in a few days, not because i quit viridan but its because i need time to relax and take a break from this game. You all are seriously wonderful, I just shouldn't have over-reacted the way I did. I hope yall forgive me for being such a huge turd .. and maybe on day in the future.. we can be friends.. (if whur not already) :x

That's cool, perhaps go to your own oceans threads? derp.
Grandmasta
[Aug 1, 2011 4:35:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

Q______Q
Sincerely
[Aug 1, 2011 4:56:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Perhaps he does and perhaps maybe he perhaps gets bored on those threads? derp.

Perhaps.
Chillii.
[Aug 1, 2011 5:07:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
elfeesh

Perhaps he does and perhaps maybe he perhaps gets bored on those threads? derp.

Perhaps.

Fascinating.
Elfeesh

"We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glow-worm."
[Aug 1, 2011 5:11:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Man Grandmasta you are the biggest scuppering moron I've seen on game in awhile. Really? You want to stop the botters, while you have an account on buypoe.com asking to buy bots? Go check the other thread Mimi linked to your profile you idiot. You keep making what you did, as you call it "rage quit" just fine because you gave it a name. No it was just as pathetic, I dont care if you lost fifty dollars in this game you deserve it you scumbag. Cry cry cry about how evil poker is, but it sure has done me a lot of good, all I can say is sucks to suck.

Y!PP is going down the drain because of idiots like you that wont leave the game, it's a real shame. :(

That is all! :)

lol, theres always got a be a turd in a thread, and how the fuck can you say its me? maybe some little turd that hates me on this game wanted to frame me for shit? and if you can, go ahead and prove that im botting, go ahead and report the fuck outta me and see what happens. There is no need to be such a turd (: and yes I rage quit because i lost money in the game, I deserve it? im sure I do because using real money on a game isnt worth it.. hmm.. Actually i have no idea why im responding to this lmao, haters gonna hate.

Who the hell would spend time trying to frame you at the beginning when you joined forums? As stated before, your join date on these forums and the join date on Buypoe or whatever the hell it is is the exact same. Are you telling me someone framed you when you first started on these forums? Are you sir going to tell all of us that you're being framed when those join dates are the exact same?
I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.
[Aug 1, 2011 5:33:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
M_Cobain

Man Grandmasta you are the biggest scuppering moron I've seen on game in awhile. Really? You want to stop the botters, while you have an account on buypoe.com asking to buy bots? Go check the other thread Mimi linked to your profile you idiot. You keep making what you did, as you call it "rage quit" just fine because you gave it a name. No it was just as pathetic, I dont care if you lost fifty dollars in this game you deserve it you scumbag. Cry cry cry about how evil poker is, but it sure has done me a lot of good, all I can say is sucks to suck.

Y!PP is going down the drain because of idiots like you that wont leave the game, it's a real shame. :(

That is all! :)

lol, theres always got a be a turd in a thread, and how the fuck can you say its me? maybe some little turd that hates me on this game wanted to frame me for shit? and if you can, go ahead and prove that im botting, go ahead and report the fuck outta me and see what happens. There is no need to be such a turd (: and yes I rage quit because i lost money in the game, I deserve it? im sure I do because using real money on a game isnt worth it.. hmm.. Actually i have no idea why im responding to this lmao, haters gonna hate.

Who the hell would spend time trying to frame you at the beginning when you joined forums? As stated before, your join date on these forums and the join date on Buypoe or whatever the hell it is is the exact same. Are you telling me someone framed you when you first started on these forums? Are you sir going to tell all of us that you're being framed when those join dates are the exact same?

Raise your hand if you think this impression of an american blockbuster monologue sucks balls.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!
[Aug 1, 2011 5:39:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

Raise your hand if you think this impression of an american blockbuster monologue sucks balls.

I need more hands.

- Empathetic,
[Aug 1, 2011 5:41:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Funnytuq

So people are only allowed to post in their own oceans forums? Great, then half the posts on every ocean's parley are invalid.
Bloonz on Malachite Emerald Obsidian heh
[Aug 2, 2011 2:22:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jamiejoshua

Just get on mushrooms and jump off a cliff.
Yajamie
Prince of Apple core.
Just because i rock doesnt mean im made out of stone.
[Aug 2, 2011 2:33:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

I wanna see Emp and GM keep at it. Its like watchin me argue with myself two years ago.
Keep it fresh kids.

Edit:

Great, then half the posts on every ocean's parley are invalid.

Half the posts in every oceans parley are already invalid. Or maybe im just too full of myself n mean : /
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by LunEnvoy at Aug 3, 2011 6:08:01 AM]
[Aug 3, 2011 6:04:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Empatheticly

I wanna see Emp and GM keep at it. Its like watchin me argue with myself two years ago.
Keep it fresh kids.

Edit:

Great, then half the posts on every ocean's parley are invalid.

Half the posts in every oceans parley are already invalid. Or maybe im just too full of myself n mean : /

Dood, you and I need to have a puff puff sesh. That'd be rad man.

- Empathetic,
[Aug 3, 2011 8:44:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

HEY GUYS.

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Aug 3, 2011 9:14:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

When my dad was in highschool, shit was pretty rad man.
LoLune

[Aug 4, 2011 5:05:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

HEY GUYS.

Orick on the Viridian Ocean
Fleet Officer and Midshipman in the Pouncing Piranhas Crew
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 4, 2011 8:33:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Notice the plural? Talk bout a mouthful
LoLune

[Aug 4, 2011 8:50:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

XD
United We Stand Flag
[Aug 4, 2011 9:01:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abandonment

HEY GUYS.

4chan doesn't carry very well to other mediums.

Also obvious summerfag is obvious

trollface.jpg yuno.jpg etc etc
Priapus/Guantanamo
[Aug 4, 2011 10:23:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

HEY GUYS.

4chan doesn't carry very well to other mediums.

Also obvious summerfag is obvious

trollface.jpg yuno.jpg etc etc

WELL OK THEN.

JUST DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Aug 4, 2011 3:39:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ade446

XD

Sincerely
[Aug 4, 2011 3:48:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fishn_rox

XD

Cheers, Plano.

Ye told Hera, "Since you have such GREAT taste... do you think you could fix our beloved Lima Inn? :P"
Hera tells ye, "I'm not brave enough for that!"

Apollo tells ye, "Can I be your butler?"
[Aug 5, 2011 5:43:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Orick3

Ghost of Steve Irwin: If you reverse the order of the last two words it creates a false statement... Cocks Suck...I dont believe they have lips :b

United We Stand Flag
[Aug 5, 2011 9:00:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates