• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2477 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
shipsitter1

Dear Lux

I just wanted to see if we could get a idea of what plans you ahd for these islands. I have noticed you guys aren't into intents which is fine but I just wanted get what plans you have for WV, Corona and Conglin.
----------------------------------------
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jul 30, 2011 5:03:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

Re: Dear Lux

Dear Shipsit,

How many flags have you asked this same question to in there intent. I have noticed you're not into asking plans about islands which is fine. But I just wanted to know why i'm the first person you asked.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Jul 30, 2011 5:06:54 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 5:06:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~

Yes.
Chillii.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:06:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Whitehazed

Dear Viridian.

I have been bored on the forums this week, can you please spread out the shit-slinging contests over multiple days.

Thanks.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:07:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

Dear Shipsit,

How many flags have you asked this same question to in there intent. I have noticed you're not into asking plans about islands which is fine. But I just wanted to know why i'm the first person you asked.

Most like RM, KO, TFF have made it clear in there intent or if they haven't i sent them a tell. And I am asking about the islands such as tax rates and such especially since I have 2 stalls on WV.
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jul 30, 2011 5:22:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxory

As I actually have had more than one person now ask me plans are as follows

Conglin we'll stock and keep and will do active event blockades for

Corona we're still deciding, however we're likely to stock and keep it

Windward Vale we plan to transfer. (but whilst we hold it 0% taxes)

I'm not sure how i'm ment to "say plans" for 2 outposts and a already built medium, but there you go.
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Luxory at Jul 30, 2011 5:24:16 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 5:23:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Dear Viridian.

I have been bored on the forums this week, can you please spread out the shit-slinging contests over multiple days.

Thanks.

^
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 30, 2011 5:23:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Dear Viridian.

Thanks.

^

Chillii.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:24:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

Okay WV was honestly all I cared about and the OPs I just threw in there thanks!
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jul 30, 2011 5:24:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

By the way, I must point out that this is what TFF's intent for Harmattan was.

If we win the island we plan to drop taxes down to 50% to better the island and the oceans economy.

Yes, dropping taxes to 50% on a med island with 1 shoppe helps the oceans economy greatly.
Chillii.
[Jul 30, 2011 5:29:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Island plans are useless; 'I plan to build three shoppes and keep taxes at exactly 73% because this is great for the whole of Viridian's economy', then its followed by 100 posts tarting about it. Not like anybody sticks to them anyway.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by joshuawhelan at Jul 30, 2011 5:56:11 PM]
[Jul 30, 2011 5:55:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Island plans are useless; 'I plan to build three shoppes and keep taxes at exactly 73% because this is great for the whole of Viridian's economy', then its followed by 100 posts tarting about it. Not like anybody sticks to them anyway.

Captainrich
[Jul 30, 2011 7:00:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ameranth

I'm not sure how i'm ment to "say plans" for 2 outposts and a already built medium, but there you go.

Well you could make a lot of people happy by building a Black Market on Windward, assuming it doesn't already have an attraction. I'm too lazy to check. :)
Ameranth of Viridian Meridian
Senior Officer of Nightmare, Prince of Legacy
[Jul 30, 2011 7:27:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jamiejoshua

By the way, I must point out that this is what TFF's intent for Harmattan was.

If we win the island we plan to drop taxes down to 50% to better the island and the oceans economy.

Yes, dropping taxes to 50% on a med island with 1 shoppe helps the oceans economy greatly.

SHA DIGG....
Yajamie
Prince of Apple core.
Just because i rock doesnt mean im made out of stone.
[Jul 30, 2011 8:51:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

Dear Lux:

I think you suck.

That is all.
Roseh

[Jul 30, 2011 9:23:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shipsitter1

Dear Lux:

I think you suck.

That is all.

Gosh your being mean tonight Mimi
Do i really need one?

~~~Shipsit~~~
[Jul 30, 2011 10:11:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates