• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 106
Posts: 106   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12035 times and has 105 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Re: Here comes the BOOM!

Since Ivdripper came back to the game and reminded me that purple is the colour of sarcasm...
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 10, 2011 7:49:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

She totally posts non-sarcasm in Purple too, though.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 10, 2011 7:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IVdripper

PiePiePie wrote: 
Since Ivdripper came back to the game and reminded me that purple is the colour of sarcasm...

<3

Morbeez wrote: 

When have you ever known me to say anything that wasn't sarcastic, Morbeez? Sarcasm: not just for breakfast anymore.
IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker
[Edit 1 times, last edit by IVdripper at Jul 10, 2011 7:55:46 PM]
[Jul 10, 2011 7:53:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    On the porch, with my friends, drinking brandy,    watching the sea, and talking 'bout the good ol' days. [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

If I had known this then all my posts would be in purple. Time to go edit them all.

D:
Chillii.
[Jul 10, 2011 7:56:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Well, I wouldn't want to go totally SWF on her, though.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 10, 2011 8:15:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hazarath

Well, I wouldn't want to go totally SWF on her, though.

Good, I happen to like IV.
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"

[Jul 10, 2011 8:29:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MimiLinda

I'm going to start my own colour.

Sweetie I hate you.
Roseh

[Jul 10, 2011 8:33:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

¡Mentirosa!

Wait, what? I'm having total deja vu.

Sublime is shame.
[Jul 10, 2011 8:36:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
timmy22t

The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.

One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?
(obviously i know RM won a flagsit + Terra)
[Jul 11, 2011 10:57:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.

One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?

1: Good job repeating what I already said.

2: Bobby already told us he did it purposly and only chose the definitions of "Win" to aid his arguement.
Chillii.
[Jul 11, 2011 1:36:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
montymont

(So obviously you know that Knockout won 3 Flag sits + Terra the week before)
Tarting over which Flag has the biggest masts when you people had as much to do with running the blockades as much as people who jobbed like me.
Montymont

on Viridian
[Jul 11, 2011 7:11:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

(So obviously you know that Knockout won 3 Flag sits + Terra the week before)
Tarting over which Flag has the biggest masts when you people had as much to do with running the blockades as much as people who jobbed like me.

Kguys can this thread die already. Maybe if you had the reading capabilities to actually look at the posts in the thread you'd realize that no one was actually complaining over the results of the cades, nor the running of the blockades. Good job.
Chillii.
[Jul 11, 2011 7:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iceblade856

They both won

D:

Correction, Friday July 8, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna woke up to see 4 islands under his flag's belt.

Saturday July 9, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna went to bed knowing there are only 2 remaining islands left under his flag's belt.

Definition of Win/Won according to my buddies at Meriam-Webster (www.m-w.com)

1. a. To get possession of by effort or fortune.

2. a. To gain in or as if in battle or contest

3. a. --- This one was irrelevant to the way in which Chillii used said word. ---

4. a To obtain

Knockout did not gain, obtain, or receive possession of any island that they did not already have. In fact, Knockout lost 2 islands. To conclude, there is only one winner here.

Having said all of that...

Good Game.

Two things.

1: Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.

2: RM Successfully attacked and won islands, KO successfully defended an island. If what you're trying to say here is that only by gaining something you win, then I guess it's impossible for KO to win at all and that KO did not win the cade on Kirin.

Edit: Having said all that...

Good Game.

Don't have time to read the entire thread but this was pwn
edit: nice pants man
[Edit 1 times, last edit by iceblade856 at Jul 11, 2011 10:41:56 PM]
[Jul 11, 2011 10:40:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
draton

Troll trap = 'I made a stupid point and got called on it so it was totally on purpose'
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.
[Jul 12, 2011 1:08:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kamuflaro

Troll trap = 'I made a stupid point and got called on it so it was totally on purpose'

Can I have your babies?
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)
[Jul 12, 2011 2:17:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chillii

Bobby's not a complete idiot.

Mpfour wrote:

Don't have time to read the entire thread but this was pwn
edit: nice pants man

I laughed at your stupid edit xD.
Chillii.
[Jul 12, 2011 6:31:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 106   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates