• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2933 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Taious2

S> INN on Nightshade!

Selling my INN on Nightshade. No Nerds Allowed is on the market now! This is not an auction, this is a wait and see what offers I get. I have had offers of 15m+... Will accept dubs as well...
----------------------------------------
Ooooo its Magic, ya know....

Magicman-- Hooked

Ye told Hera, "where is my lovely galene"
Hera tells ye, "I'm holding her hostage."
Hera tells ye, "She is MINE. All mine! Bwhahaha!"
[Feb 10, 2011 1:24:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Uniques

Re: S> INN on Nightshade!

Selling my INN on Nightshade. No Nerds Allowed is on the market now! This is not an auction, this is a wait and see what offers I get. I have had offers of 15m+... Will accept dubs as well...

Dreaming
Embark (was Mrfocker) - Meridian Ocean
Embark - Cerulean Ocean
Embark - Emerald Ocean

My fleet cracked a cade crew

You are being pursued by 'Cookie Jar'.
You have been intercepted by the Cookie Jar!
Avast! A band of ravenous simians has cau
[Feb 11, 2011 5:04:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tmgr

A total of 4 player owned inns on the ocean.

None of them have been for sale until now.

I think he's justified in putting a killer price-tag on it.
Rushton on Malachite
SO Day of Reckoning
Lord of Blue Ice

Rushtonian on other oceans

[Feb 11, 2011 3:08:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taious2

Dreaming? I have had a 15m offer and a 20m offer... at the time I wasn't selling. Not sure what it would take, but the INN is on the market!

Magicman-- Hooked

[Feb 12, 2011 12:01:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Superlamb

If I had the poe I would offer but currently I could only scrounge up 1.5-2 mil. The only way I might be able to make up more is drop my trinket collection in the trade or on the market but even then I probably couldnt make up enough.
Theflu of Malachite SO of Heaven and Earth

I collect trinkets! Currently working on Handkerchiefs: 79 unique color combinations.
[Feb 12, 2011 6:42:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Demonboyred

Will you take offers of ships/items included in a bulk poe payment, or are you only interested in moving the poe off-ocean, thus requiring only poe/dubs?
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.
[Feb 15, 2011 2:46:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Taious2

Mostly poe would be wise... Fams could count as well i supposed...

Magicman-- Hooked

[Feb 20, 2011 11:53:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SirSnow13

I'll give you what you payed for it!!Or atlease give those who fought for the island and lost lots of poe to get you that deed!!your price for a so called dead ocean is way to high for my liking....kind of a smack in the face to many who lost Millions and got nothing!And you make millions ?

Fams from only Mala!!
[Jul 30, 2011 11:02:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ryudo6

I'll give you what you payed for it!!Or atlease give those who fought for the island and lost lots of poe to get you that deed!!your price for a so called dead ocean is way to high for my liking....kind of a smack in the face to many who lost Millions and got nothing!And you make millions ?

Fams from only Mala!!

i bid fams. =D
Ryudo from Mala and Hunter
if you had a furry monkey tail, you could hang upside down from trees... if only...
[Aug 5, 2011 6:13:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crckr977

15-20+ mil now thats funny being thats a bit less than half we spent during the colonization.

On a side note if you really did get an offer like that people were complaining about cades because of lack of poe before I bet its still the excuse today seems like the poe is out there
Cherd on Malachite and Hunter

King of Naughty Nerds
[Aug 8, 2011 7:13:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IDGAF

15-20+ mil now thats funny being thats a bit less than half we spent during the colonization.

On a side note if you really did get an offer like that people were complaining about cades because of lack of poe before I bet its still the excuse today seems like the poe is out there

Johanson got all the poe and is hoarding it.. you should all war dec him...
Idgaf
Still not givin a ............
[Aug 8, 2011 6:10:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Been there done that.
Emmett
[Aug 8, 2011 7:15:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
crckr977

Been there done that.

Bought the t-shirt
Cherd on Malachite and Hunter

King of Naughty Nerds
[Aug 9, 2011 10:24:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daviddavison

Been there done that.

Bought the t-shirt

Nah you never would war dec me you scared fez wearing.... yeah... lolz
Joh to my friends Mr. Johanson to all others....

Built a new computer. So easy even a Joh can do it.

Nooblar only retired because he misses me playing.
[Aug 13, 2011 7:52:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

Been there done that.

Bought the t-shirt

Nah you never would war dec me you scared fez wearing.... yeah... lolz

War dec'ing you would be like going up to a puppy and saying, "You can't have a treat today."
Emmett
[Aug 13, 2011 10:24:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Chilly8

Hahaha
-Petedapirate on Meridian
-Petedapirate-West on Emerald
[Aug 14, 2011 8:24:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates