• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 20
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3699 times and has 19 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Well well well.

----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 4, 2010 11:04:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yearbook50

Re: Well well well.

<3 Rocket!
Yearbook
Cerulean
Queen of Crimson Tide

Rome says, "I don't even have a status of a man"
[Sep 4, 2010 11:58:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fourteen1414

ELITIST ;)

grats RB!
Jimmyjimjim said:

No. You sir are the troll, with your threat of a ddos, oooo how E-thug you are. I cry bullshit. Ddos me then...what are you going to do fill up my forum inbox with your e-rage?

[Sep 4, 2010 12:14:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
linchpin_1

gratz boy. /e tries to figure out how various puzzles work!
Xule
Diletto tells ye, "well, all persuits in the end serve just to impress ladies, very very true"

(Avatar by the talented Alniyat)
[Sep 4, 2010 2:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockitboy

I don't remember signing any release forms for this... Oh forgot, Pie does what she wants :)
Rocketboy
Cursed Isles, ridding the ocean of poor BNAV one ship at a time.
[Sep 4, 2010 2:43:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bronzebeard

Very nice.
Peglegpaul
Now on Obsidian!
[Sep 4, 2010 3:11:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

your duty nav looks lonely
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Sep 4, 2010 4:20:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

wowzer!!! congrats

is that the first ult of ult at middy?
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Sep 4, 2010 10:34:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Rhapzodi

your duty nav looks lonely

I was thinking the same thing about his spades stat.
Rhapzody says, "Would someone tell me again WHY we call them EX's?"
Jthebear says, "X, what you put on the map so you can tell the police where the body is as part of your plea agreement......"
[Sep 5, 2010 1:35:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

is that the first ult of ult at middy?

I believe it is. You can always check Badass Ult page and find out others that have 20+ ults.

Grats to RB for the Ult of Ults. Nice job.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Sep 5, 2010 5:20:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Yep yep, sure is. The only other candidate was Tzz, which Rocket found quite inspiring. ;)
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 5, 2010 9:27:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lylax

Turn me round and bugger me sideways, that's a heck of an achievement!
Drink up, me Hearties, Yo-Ho!

I go by Lylax on Midnight, and Lylax on Ice.
[Sep 8, 2010 4:54:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

Congratulations, matey.
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Sep 8, 2010 10:25:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sprngweather

Yep yep, sure is. The only other candidate was Tzz, which Rocket found quite inspiring. ;)

I thought Dchow was really close when he was playing and was only missing Bnav (due to a lack of ult bnavvers).
Sprngweather & Picory
[Sep 8, 2010 11:35:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

His pirate is in stasis, and has been for some time now.

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 8, 2010 11:37:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockitboy

I think there were 3 of us that only needed bnav. Dchow has everything except bnav. I know he was in the top 10 at one point. I'm sure all he has to do is log on and get it. But like Pie said, I don't think he'll be on for a while. I'm sure Tzz will get it when he decides he wants it. He's more than capable.
Rocketboy
[Sep 8, 2010 2:05:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I think chowsies left before weaving, too.

Sublime is shame.
[Sep 8, 2010 2:08:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rockitboy

He doesn't need it. He's already got Ult Crafter and Ult Carouser. Ult of Ults doesn't need all the Ults, just the 3 second tier ones.
Rocketboy
[Sep 8, 2010 2:43:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Perenoel1

Yeah, i remember dchow had ult bnav a few days, but you need to log in to get the trophy. Also, i have no real plans to try and get it. Pillage nav is boring :P
Tzz Made of Fail on Midnight
Tzz's Ultimate puzzle Guide
[Sep 8, 2010 8:17:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deborah

wtg rokkit!
Hermes says, "At any rate, I'm afraid I'll have to cede to your blockade, ladies. Business calls."
Madmarymeade says, "I think this means Rexe-Mary 2, OMs 0?"
Hermes says, "We go down easily."
[Sep 12, 2010 11:53:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates