• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 211
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 84019 times and has 210 replies Next Thread
Roleni

Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

100k for Orch and 100k for Mazi

OO wait this isnt the bazaar

696,969 for both! :D

but u just want to hump us...

Is that a problem? >_>

Didn't think so. <_<
----------------------------------------
Thalatta & others

Hera tells ye, "You got me so flustered by the spanking, I booched my chat response!"
Hera tells ye, "Purple is the most awesome colour ever!"
[Mar 26, 2009 7:16:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dustinkyle

My leg is getting chafed.
Julie on Obsidian
Mazi on Cobalt/Emerald

Ezekiel 23:20

Ye told Prosperity, "hi"
Prosperity auto-responds, "be back in 5".
Prosperity has been idle for 10 minutes.
[Mar 26, 2009 7:59:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pirate_mike3

Zolltan.
Send me PMs
Zolltan

On Cobalt and Viridian
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Pirate_mike3 at Apr 12, 2009 7:26:47 PM]
[Apr 12, 2009 5:26:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lauren711204

Err... Hi! I'm Layren on Cobalt, and I'm seriously lonely as an independent pirate. So I want to join a crew. Ehh, I'm nice, and sarcastic. I have okay stats, [able//distinguished in most, master in bilging.] and I have no life really except for AIM and school, so I'll be on the majority of a day. So yeah, PM me. =]]
Cerulean- Mainly Princesscleo

SO - Annoying Fishwarriors!
[Apr 19, 2009 1:19:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    None.    People I know only.    People I know only. [Link]  Go to top 
shipperthree

I'm looking to try out cobalt.

I can be immature.

I can tell really bad jokes.

I like being rather eccentric on crew chat.

I got a Merchant Galleon's hold full of #1's and ults.

I'm really really good at making lots of PoE in a short amount of time.

Regarding crews with age limits, im 17.

And please, call me Sean on crew chat!

Check my info here

And here
[Jul 5, 2009 4:34:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
marundel

Hmmm... sounds like one of my Captains, and several of my officers. Check out the Boochin' Drunks - Tammygal (Captain)
Pizzahutpete on the Cerulean Ocean
Prince, Super Awesomeness
SO, Boochin' Drunks

Pizzahutpete everywhere, thanks to the merge
[Jul 5, 2009 4:45:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.thehomebrewstore.com    meadbrewer [Link]  Go to top 
Larsness2

Hi, I would like to join a crew!
I just started on Cobalt so my stats aren't really that good but I love to bilge and do carpentry.

I am looking for an active crew(7 and up people on at once, preferably East Coast time zone) but still recongnizes me as part of the crew. And also one that often participates in blockades would be great!

Thank you- Blanko
-Lars the Pirate-Actor-Shakespeareon-bad Grammerer-man
[Jul 5, 2009 8:36:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Suplex

Hey guys and gals
My name is suplex and i am some what of an old hand at this game. I have been dormant for a year (or 2) but am eager to get back into the spirit of ypp. I am looking for a SO position in a Crew that have ambitions similar to mine. I want lots of enthusiasm on participating in atlantis/blockades/flotillas etc as thats what makes this game fun. I own a shipyard on Labyrinth moors hull and crossbones (currently unstocked and gathering dust) and would be interested in offering discounts to the crew/flag in exchange for labour. I feel this is particularly a good deal for anyone attempting to prepare for blockades/atlantis (refer to above).
Contact me in game
Cobalt-Suplex
[Aug 5, 2009 4:04:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maniacman6

Hey i'm Lamadude on cobalt and i'm looking for a crew. I'm mostly looking for a crew that runs Atlantis so i can MAA (Weighty/Ultimate Sf) Also looking for a crew that may be able to teach me a thing or too about B-nav. As concerns Stats i'll recall them the best i can
Sf: Ultimate
Bilge: Legendary
Sails: Respected
Rigging:Renowned or GM
D-Nav:Able
B-Nav:Able
Gunning: Gm
Carp: Master/Renowned
Rumble: Legendary
TH: Renowned

Please send me a tell in game if you are looking for an MAA in your crew or someone to fill a Ci slot :]

Edit: Probably joining Ilya
Lamadude on Cobalt
Chasing #1 Sf and Ultimate Rumble
[Edit 1 times, last edit by maniacman6 at Aug 21, 2009 1:22:10 PM]
[Aug 21, 2009 2:24:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emenna

Ahoy all :) I've decided to look for a new crew as my current crew has been inactive of late.

I'm looking for a medium-to-large-sized crew (maybe 40+ people), preferably with a constant online presence.

I'm FO in my current crew but wouldn't expect to be one in my next crew - I was promoted very fast and don't actually have any experience of leading pillies. However, I've been practicing bnav and have a sloop ordered, so would like a crew that could give me training on this. I don't mind being ranked Pirate at first but would aim for Officer in the long run.

I'd like a crew with a relaxed and fun attitude, who don't mind me being a bit quiet and shy at first. I love jobbing for fun things like flotillas and Atlantis so my ideal crew would like doing that kind of thing too.

No crew colours please, unless they're optional.

I'm in Scotland so am usually active between the hours of 4am and 6pm Pirate Time.

My current piracy stats (subject to change):

SF Apprentice/Able
Bilge Weighty/Distinguished
Sails Paragon/Renowned
Rig Solid/GM (Renowned in ocean)
Dnav Solid/Distinguished
Bnav Narrow/Able
Guns Solid/Able
Carp Expert/Master (Respected in ocean)
Rumble Apprentice/Able
TH Solid/Renowned

Please PM me if you think I'd suit your crew.
Emenna of Meridian
[Oct 8, 2009 5:03:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
buddles

Hi there,

My name is buddles, I have newly returned to cobalt after an absence of a few years. I used to be a senior officer under a capt called glorious. I have run many pillages in my time in command of my sloop the pink pike. I am however a little rusty so looking for a crew to take me under there wing.

I am based in the uk time zone so would prefer a a similar crew.

PM me or find me in game if you would like to take me on board :)

Cheers buddles
[Nov 13, 2009 4:34:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Braveal

Hello!

I'm looking for a new crew with friendly people.

I have a war brig and a cutter, and I'm pretty experienced at running pillages.

I used to be an officer in K-Bec-Hers but I decided to leave.

Please PM me ingame! My name is Braveal
Braveal
Officer
K-bec-hers
Cobalt Ocean
[Feb 11, 2010 3:40:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aziaa

Not really seeking crew,but checking if any former crewmates/flaggies or hearties play. I started playing again recently.

I've sailed with Serial Pillagers before I joined Kali's Grace that was part of the flag Imperial Margarine. After that I quit and well my heartylist is pretty empty.

Give me a tell in game or pm me :)
Aziaa
Crewless
[Mar 14, 2010 10:41:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Evilmunky

Looking for a decent crew. I have a sloop and war brig. Will try just about any crew. I just ask that I get to be an officer so I can use my ships.
Find me in game(evilmunky)
[Apr 27, 2010 10:56:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Macxx4

hey if u want to join a crew coral blue is looking for some new members if u want to contact me i am macawesome :)
[May 1, 2010 12:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jkorthuis

hey if u want to join a crew coral blue is looking for some new members if u want to contact me i am macawesome :)

Pirates seeking Crews

Love the enthusiasm but keep an eye on the wording mate.
Korthuis -- Cobalt

Creator of Eclipse
Creator of All Hands on Deck
[May 1, 2010 9:17:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dilpikel

Looking for a crew with either teamspeak/ventrilo

im still a rookie to pillying but im trying

i have my own sloop im very independent i am an adult

CST time

would like to use my sloop if invited into crew
[May 30, 2010 10:58:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Calbob_007

I would like to join a large crew, preferably 25 or more active pirates. I can be found in the game Calbob, I have a manor on Terra and a sloop and longship. Reply here or on the game.
[Jul 29, 2010 10:02:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

So, I'm not actually on Cobalt much, but I figure I may as well find myself a crew to be in as I've dubscribed in order to get in on the Ice action. Stats on Cobalt aren't much so far., so you're probably better off looking at my stats on Hunter (the link's in my signature) or Viridian.

I'm looking for a crew that doesn't mind how often I log on, and preferably one that has decent puzzlers. PM me if you're interested.
Also, I love long walks along the beach at sunset.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Aug 1, 2010 3:32:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
plopgeit

I've decided to spent some more time on Cobalt. My pirate name is Enteraname, and my main pirate is based on the Sage ocean. (Link to my standings.) I'm looking for an active experienced crew. I don't have ships nor am I subscribed (I could dubscribe though, if necessary) and am mostly looking to do some regular pillaging and playing the social puzzle.

I would prefer a crew with many European players so there are people online when I also am online, though it isn't that much of an issue.

PM me with some information and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Edit: Added link to my standings.
Enteraname of Sage.
Senior Officer of Poseidon's Tricorne.
Now available in recorded version.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by plopgeit at Aug 13, 2010 2:07:22 PM]
[Aug 13, 2010 1:41:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
3uphie

Looking for a crew that will let me be an officer so I can nav my own ship.
I just started on Cobalt cuz Viridian is awful~
Send me a tell my name is Euphie
[Jan 15, 2011 3:50:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penguin186

I'm searching a big crew that will help me start my pirate career and will forage. Why forage? BECAUSE I LUV IT!!! And also i'm poor because i have only 209 poe and i need more money. Just PM me when you want a good bilger, SF'er, forager and treasure hauler.
I'm called Penguini on Sage.

Someone said PWNage!?
[Feb 11, 2011 9:38:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Craftydai

I"m rather new to colbat but not knew to the game. I have a Midnight account under the main name Sweat. I have much experience:
Xoing (smhs)
Maaing (smhs)
Training
Pillaging
ect.

I"v been around a while and am not looking to change oceans but am seeing what else is out their. Looking to meet new people expand my inventory. Looking for a WELL DEVELOPED crew. A crew that i could better them as i hope they better me. If you think u can fit this criteria Please find me . I'm Under the name Goldtreasure. Sweat was already taken V.V. I had to take a "normal name".

-Goldtreasure
[Feb 23, 2011 7:08:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tmc0750

Black Rock Marauders is looking for Pirates

Ahoy there! Mates.....I am a new Captain look for a crew
I am looking to build my crew with Pirates that want to be pirates. We will PVP all pirates......

If you choose to merch......make sure ye ship be quick or it be to Davy Jones's Locker with ye.

There be nothing but the best rum and no Bumboo or grog.

Anyone interested contact (in Game) .........Captain Samual
[Apr 7, 2011 2:56:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Horacer

Re: [Cobalt] Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)

i need some officers for my crew my old captian quit on me and so did all the officers how do yu think i can get some quick?
[May 26, 2011 6:32:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pillyforme

i need some officers for my crew my old captian quit on me and so did all the officers how do yu think i can get some quick?

Da dadada!
Darkoath Of Cerulean.
Semi-Retired
Tell me, would you kill to save a life?
[May 29, 2011 10:12:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jake12359

I just came back to the game after about a two year break. I used to be an officer on Midnight, I've restarted on Cobalt under the name Brutha. Anyone who gets the reference gets bonus points.

I'm looking for any sort of crew, I'm just sort of looking around. Send me a tell if you need help!
[Jun 10, 2011 1:16:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yaizi

Not many people seem to use this, but sometimes it's the only possible solution. I know several people that want me in their crew. All off them have good crews, but I think it might be more fun to meet new people on this game. Currently I have my own crew with a crew hall, I'm still trying to figure out if I would sell it or place an alt in it and make him captain.

Anyway, my ingame name is Noordkaap. I haven't been that active (in terms of pillies) for the last 3 weeks. Before that I was busy getting my viking and IO trophies, I should continue that. I have several ships on my pirates (all locked) and own a Shipyard at Tigerleaf Mountain.

If any of you would be looking for a new crewmate, please, let me know.

Kind Regards,
Noordkaap
[Dec 8, 2011 1:20:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hirsty

still looking fer a crew :) looking on building mine up again if ye catch me on PP (Hirsty) ye could join my crew
Hirsty on Cobalt Ocean
[Dec 8, 2011 1:26:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yaizi

Didn't you read my post? I said I want to get to know new people. I certainly don't want to join your crew to see you doing things with my ex all day long :p lol (jk)
[Dec 8, 2011 1:41:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 211   Pages: 8   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates