• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1617 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
dreams305

[idea]More muting options Reply to this Post

Being in Scallywag Syndicate, I was shown by my flagmates that Avasta(koshmom) had muted the officers in the flag. Wow, that must have been time consuming having to look up all the names and type /mute PirateSoAndSo.

So, the next time someone feels the need to mute a whole crew or flag can we have a /cmute and /fmute?

We could save people like Avasta all that time in the future :)
[Nov 9, 2004 2:15:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KoshMom

Re: [idea]More muting options Reply to this Post

I type fast.

Thank you for caring about my fingers! It wasn't a problem at all..
----------------------------------------
Avasta, Past Governor of Namath, captain of Ye Hardy Mates, of the flag RIOT
[Edit 1 times, last edit by KoshMom at Nov 9, 2004 3:05:56 PM]
[Nov 9, 2004 3:05:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
chewyshoe

KoshMom wrote: 
I type fast. Thank you for caring about my carpal tunnel syndrome!

I dont mean to be an ass, but wasnt the whole point of muting them all so you didnt have to interact with them? And aren't you like...Kind of interacting with one of them now(by choice mind you).

I like the idea.

*Please note avasta edited her post after I posted mine. Thats why the quoting is off.
Funny exam answers | Free online contests
[Nov 9, 2004 3:15:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mootinator

This would have it's uses. I'll refer to any specific incident, but I can think of some.
- Strickstein -
First Mate of Plank Club
Lord of Avalon
Shore Leave Zombie

starstx33 wrote: 
I Call sigging this!

[Nov 9, 2004 3:27:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jesterhead

it's much more interesting to just say you've muted them all, and then not bother to actually do it, you can ignore them to your hearts content, and you get to hear anything really nasty they might say around you (if it really is nasty then you can /complain too.
and you'll never have to type /mute soandso again. no wear and tear on fingers at all
Pierced, Scared and probably smirking
[Nov 9, 2004 3:37:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CursedBurger

Can I have the ability to mute everyone currently on the island/in the building? I'd like that. I'd very much like that.
Are there any pirates on this ship?
And if they sober up,
they'll have us home by morning.
[Nov 9, 2004 5:34:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StoneKrush

aye an Island mute would be great for those Skellie fights, but i geuss That will be a thing of the past when the Adventure islands get underway....
SALMON from Cobalt- on Shanty Raidio
The Cross-Dressing Pirate
Salmon says, "Ahoy again"
Cleaver says, "Hello scumbag"

[Nov 9, 2004 7:33:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.shantyraidio.com/    ShantySalmon [Link]  Go to top 
Markoman

Room mute would do wonders for events. It expires the moment you leave the room, and it allows you to unmute certain people (like the hosts.)
Markozeta
[Nov 10, 2004 1:27:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.Mersenne.org    Markozetaman [Link]  Go to top 
Clerks76

Check this out for discussion of similar command functions that are planned.

VB
Vulgarbeard
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
Captain of Plank Club
Lord of Avalon
http://avalon.nightstar.ca/forum/

Avatar by Fuzzybeard, compliments of Quid Pro Pose
[Nov 10, 2004 4:27:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://avalon.nightstar.ca/forum/ [Link]  Go to top 
54x

dreams305 wrote: 
Being in Scallywag Syndicate, I was shown by my flagmates that Avasta(koshmom) had muted the officers in the flag. Wow, that must have been time consuming having to look up all the names and type /mute PirateSoAndSo.

So, the next time someone feels the need to mute a whole crew or flag can we have a /cmute and /fmute?

We could save people like Avasta all that time in the future :)

Subtle attempts at point-scoring belong in parley, not game design. If you're going to post here, please make an effort to keep it spin-free.
Diamondblade, Cartographer, Crimson Tide.
from Midnight.
Dear sir or madam can you read my book, it took me years to write, will you take a look?
[Nov 10, 2004 5:37:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.mjwhitehead.com/    raasike54    secondlight5454    32987700 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates