• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2987 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Koalarocker

Boomyrocker does Avatars! Reply to this Post

So, I saw that I can no longer update the first post in my old avatar shop thread, and made a frowny face, just like this-> :(

But then I realised that I've changed quite a bit since I started doing this officially, and a shiny new thread seems right. So, without further ado, I shall bang out the relevant info.

Examples drawn since the last thread:

--------------Feylind--------------|-------------Simmins------------|-------------Murasaki------------|------------Frankiejoe-----------|-------------Kinocha-------------|------------Calamarie-----------

And I'll add to these as I go on.

The details:

For a regular 150x150 avatar, the price is 15k in poe on Midnight or Cobalt, or 15 doubloon on any green ocean - payment preferred on Midnight or doubloon oceans. This price is higher than previously, but as ever I only actually accept payment once you are completely satisfied with your avatar. Avatars with animation will cost up to 5k more.

When placing your order, I would appreciate if you could fill out this form for me to work from:

Name:

Ocean:

An idea of how you see yourself (mood, personality...), and something in game you would like to be linked to (a puzzle or item, for instance):

Link to a portrait you'd want me to base the avatar on (please list any changes such as getting an injury/familiar since the portrait):

Do you want your name on it?:

Any animation?:

Links for reference:
Old thread
YPPedia entry

I will, as before, take 5 commissions at a time, working on up to three at a time and holding two in reserve. Thanks for reading, and I hope that you enjoy my work!

----------------------------------------

The queue:
Isabellgrace - COMPLETED
Simmins - COMPLETED
Feylind - COMPLETED
1. Fizz
2. Jthebear (2)
3. Masterpieces
Cannonade/Koalarocker
Occasionally, an avatar artist.

Did you exchange... your walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?
[Edit 13 times, last edit by Koalarocker at Jun 11, 2009 2:52:14 PM]
[May 10, 2009 12:02:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
EternalDaisy

Re: Boomyrocker does Avatars! Reply to this Post

Consider yourself PM'd.
IsabellGrace

[May 10, 2009 3:11:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Simmins3

PM sent :)

Can't wait to see it
Simmins.
SO of The Blackwolf Marauders,
Some dude from the Victory Raiders
[May 10, 2009 4:34:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Koalarocker

Isabellgrace's order has been completed and the OP updated :)
Cannonade/Koalarocker
Occasionally, an avatar artist.

Did you exchange... your walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?
[May 19, 2009 6:24:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fizz

Name: Fizz

Ocean: Will pay on Cobalt

An idea of how you see yourself (mood, personality...), and something in game you would like to be linked to (a puzzle or item, for instance): (will edit in a bit later.)

Link to a portrait you'd want me to base the avatar on (please list any changes such as getting an injury/familiar since the portrait):
(will edit in a bit later.)

Do you want your name on it?: Yes

Any animation?: Yes
Fizz -- RETIRED Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors, Lady of Tyrs Own
[May 19, 2009 7:32:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JTheBear

When placing your order, I would appreciate if you could fill out this form for me to work from:

Name:Jthebear

Ocean:Midnight

An idea of how you see yourself (mood, personality...), and something in game you would like to be linked to (a puzzle or item, for instance):I'll figure this out and talk with you about it

Do you want your name on it?:yes

Any animation?:seems likely

Heya Boomy, I've PM'd ye, and will catch up with you in game once I have an idea what I want....
Jthebear

Davsbrander says, "you're a legend"
Jthebear says, "yea, a legend in my own mind

[May 22, 2009 8:54:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
davsbrander

oooh I've just seen Simmins one! I likey.
Davsbrander
[May 31, 2009 3:11:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates