• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 32
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 29435 times and has 31 replies Next Thread
Guppyzr

Re: Halloween Bonanza Mystery Prizes Reply to this Post

they give it to new players as well so that they can show them that you really can be successful with out being 'Sublime, Ultimate' in a stat,

Winning a familiar in this promotion doesn't make you, "successful." It makes you lucky- and in my opinion, luck is a bad-basis for a game with such complexity.
----------------------------------------
Guppyzra of the Imaginary Ocean.
Founder and Coordinator of Fight Circle

In the Name Of... ~carpe noctem
[Nov 16, 2008 9:40:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Re: Halloween Bonanza Mystery Prizes Reply to this Post

I know this is in the old promo rant post but I just wanted to say thank you for making this new promotion much more understandable and definitely not misleading in any way! Thanks for listening to mine- and others- rants and making this new promo purely awesome!!

**grins!**
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Jul 3, 2009 10:48:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 32   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates