• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1389 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
sweetnessc

Fame! Iwant to live forever! Win 20 doubs now.

Win 20 doubs tonight, here's how: Send a tell on an alt to Jolyma, join her crew and puzzle away. When the flag's fame hits Noted, I will use a random number generator to pick one person online puzzling, and pay them 20 doubs on the spot.

When does it start? Right now! When does it stop? When the flag's fame hits Noted.

Go!
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 17, 2008 6:20:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

Re: Fame! Iwant to live forever! Win 20 doubs now.

The event is now over! Thanks for your help.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Oct 17, 2008 7:01:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

Re: Fame! Iwant to live forever! Win 20 doubs now.

Very short notice with 127 views *at the time of post*, wonder how many people showed up XD Great job hosting such a sudden event though!
Trogo on Viridian.
[Oct 19, 2008 4:51:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates