• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 7
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1415 times and has 6 replies Next Thread
Edward_Teach

Can't login! Server down? Reply to this Post

My client isn't able to log in, and hasn't been able to for the last 2 hours. It's 5:30pm EDT, and it says there's "A temporary network outage or the server is down for maintenance. Please try again in a few moments."

Is it just my computer or is the PP server down for maintenance? If it's the latter, when will it be back up again?

Arrr,
Edward
[Aug 30, 2003 6:32:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rengor

Re: Can't login! Server down? Reply to this Post

Yep it's down, or atleast a bunch of us aren't able to log in. No official word yet.
----------------------------------------
-= SilverBeard of The Mad Mutineers =-
--=== www.madmutineers.com ===--
[Aug 30, 2003 6:34:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Rengor wrote: 
Yep it's down, or atleast a bunch of us aren't able to log in. No official word yet.

Anyone know anyone that can log in?
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 30, 2003 6:35:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

also brought up in This thread
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Aug 30, 2003 6:35:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

meiadm wrote: 
also brought up in This thread

There's three or four now, and I expect *at least* three or four more. Can't be helped :)
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 30, 2003 6:37:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meiadm

[quote="Lizzie]
There's three or four now, and I expect *at least* three or four more. Can't be helped :)[/quote]

aye... general mayhem and oddities - I just think the mods will be having a field day of deletions later ;)
Frizzan - Gone for good
[Aug 30, 2003 6:38:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

meiadm wrote: 
Lizzie wrote: 

There's three or four now, and I expect *at least* three or four more. Can't be helped :)

aye... general mayhem and oddities - I just think the mods will be having a field day of deletions later ;)

Serves em right for not keeping our server running :P
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 30, 2003 6:39:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates