• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 14
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3092 times and has 13 replies Next Thread
IceSpeed

Eieio Kade and Time Reply to this Post

According to the Blockade Status thread, Eieio's Kade time was supposed to be set yesterday, Saturday the 1st. The current owner has until the end of the previous month to set the time, or else it goes to default. Its the 2nd now and it still has not been set, ive already sent petition, ill post here as well.
----------------------------------------
Gameplay on Midnight ( and most oceans )
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 2, 2008 2:02:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randompanzy

Re: Eieio Kade and Time Reply to this Post

it would help to petition a OM on another ocean ice petions dont get looked at much
Randompanzy from Viridian now sailing on Obsidian
SO of Lion's Roar
Titled Member of Placeholder
The views on my post are of my own and not my flag.

Tranquilized says, u kno yer notorious for lagging? xD

[Sep 3, 2008 3:13:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.teamepsilon.net    phillip1904    GB Fayt    I'm a little kitty that goes MOO! :D [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

I also hope there'll be a voluntary OM online on Ice to answer my questions >< like, "How do you rename ships on Ice?"
Trogo on Viridian.
[Sep 3, 2008 8:26:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

I already asked one on Malachite, the answer was: Petition on Ice and use the Ice discussion Forums.

A load of help that was. I ALREADY DID!
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 3, 2008 11:21:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zeuis

"How do you rename ships on Ice?"

Same way.

Yes, you can get shangs on ICE.
Johanson wrote:

Age: Old enough to know how to do it and young enough to do it all night.

Zeuis, Princess of SoS.
[Sep 4, 2008 10:04:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

According to the Blockade Status thread, Eieio's Kade time was supposed to be set yesterday, Saturday the 1st. The current owner has until the end of the previous month to set the time, or else it goes to default. Its the 2nd now and it still has not been set, ive already sent petition, ill post here as well.

Umm. one problem there mate. It was Saturday the 30th, and next Saturday is the 6th. So the kade is supposed to be this weekend.
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Sep 4, 2008 12:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
IceSpeed

Whats the problem with that? XD
Gleeful and Taio on Sage
Buoyant on Malachite
Gleeful on Ice
[Sep 4, 2008 7:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issaica

Sorry Speed, read your post wrong. Anyway...

Event Blockade Schedule:
Eieio Island: January, March, May, July, September, November
Fort royal: February, April, June, August, October, Devember
- Blockades will happen on the first Saturday of the month
- Island owners have the option to set the blockade themselves with the start time between Saturday noon and Sunday noon Pacific Time.
- If no blockade is set by the end of the previous month, one will be set at the default time on Saturday noon pacific time. It is highly recommended that you do this (if you own one of the islands) so that you can job properly during the blockade.

Just says when it will be set for, not when it will be set for that time. So just be ready at noon on Saturday
Mathieujg - Ice
Mathieujg - Cobalt
[Sep 4, 2008 7:32:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

"How do you rename ships on Ice?"

Same way.

Yes, you can get shangs on ICE.

How?
Trogo on Viridian.
[Sep 6, 2008 12:08:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zeuis

Example, you get on ICE by buying Doubs. When you are on ICE, you subscribe. This will get you a shanghai.
Johanson wrote:

Age: Old enough to know how to do it and young enough to do it all night.

Zeuis, Princess of SoS.
[Sep 6, 2008 2:04:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LJAmethyst

failing to set up the blockade, and waiting for an OM to come set it to the default time, is just another sneaky move to keep the attackers disorganized.

If you were being honest and forthright, you would be setting your event blockade for the default time, BY YOURSELF, without relying on divine intervention. (The Gods may not be so kind if they have to wake up early to do crap like that - or remove yet another blackspot.)
Retired as of August 2015.
2 Timothy 4:7
[Sep 6, 2008 4:45:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.newadvent.org/bible/jon001.htm [Link]  Go to top 
Trogo1

failing to set up the blockade, and waiting for an OM to come set it to the default time, is just another sneaky move to keep the attackers disorganized.

If you were being honest and forthright, you would be setting your event blockade for the default time, BY YOURSELF, without relying on divine intervention. (The Gods may not be so kind if they have to wake up early to do crap like that - or remove yet another blackspot.)

The OM has already set it up, go to Blockades on the Notice Board and you'll see an event hosted by a "defending" OM Flag. Beware, i think i saw a crew-less fleet of baghs and brigs along the docks of Eieio! XD
Trogo on Viridian.
[Sep 6, 2008 5:03:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Madmathilde

Unless she's just not playing anymore and doesn't intend to defend....
Gwendolyn Bleu,
ubiquitously Gwennie
Midnight: Marooned Marauders of the flag Fairwinds
[Sep 6, 2008 5:58:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thunderbird

Example, you get on ICE by buying Doubs. When you are on ICE, you subscribe. This will get you a shanghai.

Purchasing doubloons will award a shanghai. Unless you go through the exchange and use the doubscription option, then I'm not sure if a shanghai will show up or not. I know that redeeming a CD key from the box edition does not award a shanghai, however. Neither does receiving a gift subscription.
Pirate tells you, "my, that's one BIG wad o' chewing gum ye have mounted on yer bonce! oO'"
Sungod officer chats, "I wonder if anyone's sailing the harpsichord"
Pirate tells you, "ZOMG CANDYFLOSS!!! *munches*"
[Sep 6, 2008 10:12:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates