• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3052 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Ningaglio

Le Tour Du Ocean

Le tour de l'ocean is the same thing as le tour du france just n the hunter ocean
[Jul 15, 2008 7:25:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

Re: Le Tour Du Ocean

Le tour de l'ocean is the same thing as le tour du france just n the hunter ocean

Not much of an event unless you forgot to post the rest of it.

If you would like help in planning events try the Events workshop.
----------------------------------------
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jul 15, 2008 7:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
slimbutt

Sounds like fun.
Where can I buy a bicycle?
Furnishing stall or shipyard?
Want to make an easy 20K?
Pwn /fw Blood in the Water in PVP.
Post a screenshot of the start of the SF in any Hunter Parley thread.
[Jul 15, 2008 12:51:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

i don't get what this event is? do u just sail around the ocean? when is it? what time?
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jul 17, 2008 1:50:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
gunnermooch

i don't get what this event is? do u just sail around the ocean? when is it? what time?

Started a few minutes ago mate! Send me a tell in-game to chart ye and you can catch the rest up :)
Dalnoth wrote: He was going on an on about some Cybersex with a 13 year old accusation, however I immediately dismissed the claim based on the fact that slimbottom can't even type one whole sentence coherently let alone have cybersex.
[Jul 17, 2008 2:19:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
grizzlyly

Started a few minutes ago mate! Send me a tell in-game to chart ye and you can catch the rest up :)

sadly i logged out for supper =(
Kickhead on Hunter

Kickie forced Clotho to walk the plank.
Clotho has left the vessel.

[Jul 17, 2008 4:34:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redwinej

can i just swabbie my ship to the finish line. /job gunnermooch for charting service
Redtwo- On every dub ocean

Iron Monger- Holy Foil on Bowditch
[Jul 21, 2008 10:50:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ningaglio

This was a just an idea for the event it will . if it gets the green light the OM will tell u when it start the rules

and there will be stop points .... like 5 where the first persone to get to the rest point will get a gold bit of clothing and will have to give it back at the end when they get to anther stop point

note that leagues points are not rest points
[Jul 28, 2008 8:28:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates