• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3533 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Lizzie

suggestion - new news button Reply to this Post

This isn't a big thing, but it would be nice.. can an option to post new crew news or issues be placed on the news/issues page itself?
----------------------------------------
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 26, 2003 9:29:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mikage

Re: suggestion - new news button Reply to this Post

I agree. This truly would be helpful at times, and it wouldn't be in the way.
There's alot of times when you need to view the news and post more at the same time, really...
And how about editing news, incase you make a mistake or need to add something and don't want to add another post?
For that matter, deleting news, rather than it going away in time, would probably be pretty nice too.
-Sarachan, Captain of the Pillaging Penguins (Midnight)
[Aug 26, 2003 8:04:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Kawaii Mikage [Link]  Go to top 
Kraken

I agree. My connection is often lagged, and it takes a good 5 minutes to click on crew info, then click on post news, then type my news, then click the submit button and wait for it to respond. The first time I did it, I didnt think it was working and clicked it a bunch of times, just to find out that when I finally got feedback I had posted the same thing 10 times.
Gorth

Midnight:
-Senior Officer of Dastardly Deviant Devils.

Azure:
-Owner of Spring Blade Iron Monger on Spring Island.
-Senior Officer of Dastardly Deviant Devils.
[Aug 26, 2003 11:35:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

Much of this extra level of interface is on The List, but rather far down. This is the sort of thing that Peghead may throw in if it is relatively easy and he is taking a break from something more important, but not the sort of thing that will come before new puzzles or flag wars and such.

-Nemo
[Aug 27, 2003 1:37:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Nemo wrote: 
Much of this extra level of interface is on The List, but rather far down. This is the sort of thing that Peghead may throw in if it is relatively easy and he is taking a break from something more important, but not the sort of thing that will come before new puzzles or flag wars and such.

-Nemo

Sounds good, Nemo, cheers.
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[Aug 27, 2003 10:29:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates