• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 373
Posts: 373   Pages: 13   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 93088 times and has 372 replies Next Thread
Scrappyilse

Re: The Shop Tool Reply to this Post

Weird.. I'll go and check tomorrow again. Got other things running now... :(

I'll let you know if I find anything.
----------------------------------------
~regards, Ilse~
Aye, me pirate's life is wonderful!
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Feb 27, 2008 11:50:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Biliter01

I found the error. It is the way the formula looks for a single variable in a whole array of values based on columns (width) and rows (heigth). Apparently the number of columns "width" was short so it wasn't lookin in the right place. Every item that asks for Fine cloth1 and/or Fine cloth2 variables is booched.

A fix. For every formula in the "Charged Price" column that includes Fine cloth make this change:
<font size=3>
+(IF(BR329>BT327,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG144,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG144,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,8,FALSE))*(BR327+BT327))+N("Primary Cloth"),0)
to:
+(IF(BR329>BT327,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG144,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG144,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,9,FALSE))*(BR327+BT327))+N("Primary Cloth"),0)

and

+(IF(BR329>BT329,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,8,FALSE))*(BR329+BT329))+N("Primary Cloth")
+(IF(BS329>BU329,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AH146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AH146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,8,FALSE))*(BS329+BU329))+N("Secondary Cloth"),0)
to:
+(IF(BR329>BT329,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AG146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,9,FALSE))*(BR329+BT329))+N("Primary Cloth")
+(IF(BS329>BU329,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AH146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$N$58:$V$93,8,FALSE)),<br>VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AH146,$Q$58:$X$94,8,0),$M$59:$V$94,9,FALSE))*(BS329+BU329))+N("Secondary Cloth"),0)
</font>

This should apply to both furnisher and tailor sheets. Pay little attention to everything else in the formulas and just change that single digit and ye should be ok. If you would like to wait about a week I will have a revision ready but I'm sure most of you have established pages.
Haywoodx on Viridian and Hunter

No Crew
No Flag
No Money
:P

The Shop Tool
[Feb 27, 2008 5:30:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amoyer

That formula is only for the furnisher. The one for the tailor requires that you change this...

+(IF(AK102>AM102,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AK15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$N$35:$V$70,8,FALSE)),VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AK15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$M$35:$V$70,8,FALSE))*(AK102+AM102))+N("Cloth 1 Calculations")
+(IF(AL102>AN102,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AL15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$N$35:$V$70,8,FALSE)),(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AL15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$M$35:$V$70,8,FALSE)))*(AL102+AN102))+N("Cloth 2 Calculations")

to this...

+(IF(AK102>AM102,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AK15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$N$35:$V$70,8,FALSE)),VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AK15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$M$35:$V$70,9,FALSE))*(AK102+AM102))+N("Cloth 1 Calculations")
+(IF(AL102>AN102,(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AL15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$N$35:$V$70,8,FALSE)),(VLOOKUP(VLOOKUP(AL15,$Q$35:$X$70,8,0),$M$35:$V$70,9,FALSE)))*(AL102+AN102))+N("Cloth 2 Calculations")

Seems to work for all items in the tailor regardless of whether they have fine, regular or both cloth types.
Cedarwings
Captain of the Crew Schmew of the Flag Schmag
Cobalt Ocean
Oceanus wrote: 
"I hear Atlantis is all fun and giggles"

[Feb 27, 2008 6:26:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
amoyer

I also just found a few errors.

An error in the Boots with gaiters (male) recipe. Should be Cloth 1 @ 4 units and Cloth 2 @ 2 units

An error in the Viking helmet (female) recipe. Should be 10 hours basic not 12.

And there is something wrong with the Overlord helmet (male) but I can't figure out what is wrong. Both the tax and cost seem to be off a little.
Cedarwings
Captain of the Crew Schmew of the Flag Schmag
Cobalt Ocean
Oceanus wrote: 
"I hear Atlantis is all fun and giggles"

[Feb 27, 2008 6:41:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Biliter01

Thanks Amoyer.

I have added these things to the bugfix list.
I'm pretty sure now that it was my mistake overall since the 5.11 (the last Belgarion update I have) has correct formulae.

I am going to take down the wiki links for now since I know that it is so incredibly bugged.

Thank you all for you support.

No Crew
No Flag
No Money

The Shop Tool
[Feb 27, 2008 8:01:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Biliter01

In light of the newest release on Ice, I have decided to leave the shop tool down until I complete the next shop tool revision to include this update. Coming in the next version; the new color options, new vessel and fancy sink.

If you have any questions dont hesitate to send me a pm.

Thanks

No Crew
No Flag
No Money

The Shop Tool
[Mar 6, 2008 3:21:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cyoung_mi

Does this affect older versions of the tool?
I'm trying to use version 5.11 and I notice it goes out to the web
to gather info.. what is it gathering?
With the tool offline what happens?

I noticed some of the fields are not N/A like in the Tax column..

Any Idea when we can expect the new tool to be released??
[Apr 15, 2008 4:38:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

So, after sending a PM to Biliter regarding the updated version of the shop tool and not getting a response and after reading through this thread and seeing he's having a bit of trouble getting the update ready for distribution....I've started working on an updated version myself.

So far I have the Weavery page updated with the new colors. Working on the Shipyard page now for the new ships. Next I'll try tackling the tailor and furnisher beasts for all the new items there.

In addition I have added a VIP Pricing section to the weavery page because I actually supply a particular Tailor Shoppe. This let's me track that tailor's prices separately from my normal dockside sales prices and even let's me keep track of the profit margin %s.

The tax tables are updated with the correct manual values.

I know everyone is chomping at the bit for a new version of the shop tool with all the new items included. I spent ages trying to find an updated copy and that's what's led me to updating the thing for myself. Then I figured if I'm going to all this trouble to update it for myself, I might as well see if i can get a few people to help me test it once I'm done and then possibly we can get a newer version out to the general public for use.

Biliter if you are reading this, check your PMs and reply to me about the changes etc and let's talk about getting this thing updated.

I just knew that one day I'd be able to use my Accounting and Excel knowledge for something fun and helpful. :P

If you are interested in helping me test this beast out when I'm done to squash any bugs, send me a PM and I'll get a copy over to you.

Additionally if you are a shoppe/stall owner that could help me get access to the management screens (specifically apoth, distil, real estate, IM or furnisher) so that I can finish updating the rest of the sheets, that would be a great help.

Once I get the updated tool finished, I'd also like to hear from people that have certain requests for features that aren't currently included in the tool. I know I've said to myself many times...gee i wish it did this or that for me. Usually I just end up making the changes to my personal copy of the tool, but I'm guessing some other people have the same thoughts as me so I'd like to know what you want this thing to do for you that it's not currently doing.

I'm not going to attack the rack pricer yet but I'm also not going to remove it from the tool at this time. I will probably tackle that after I get the new items added in.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Apr 18, 2008 3:18:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Ok I've talked to Biliter and Belgarion now regarding updating the tool. Having both of their blessings, I've proceeded with my update.

I have been able to successfully add the new items and colors to all the sheets so far except the Tailor. That's my project for today.

Once I'm done with that, I will need some folks to volunteer to help me test it and make sure there are no errors. Hopefully we won't find any.

I'd like to get this thing tested and posted on the Wiki for download before the weekend.

I already have some ideas for what i want to do for the next version like rearranging the cloth colors and the color drop down menus to match the order they are found in the game. I won't be able to get that done before this release as I'm more concerned with getting the new content added and released first.

I also want to add a feature that polls the hosting site for new versions when the tool is opened so that users are alerted when a new version is available. I cannot yet figure out how to make excel support this so if someone knows how to make that happen, please contact me. I'd like to get that added into this release.

I also wanted to say thank you to Eowyn and Navarra for graciously letting me use their apoth and furnisher respectively for this project.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 
Megami has proposed a muffin. If you propose a waffle in return, ye will be breakfast buddies!

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Megami1 at Apr 22, 2008 8:17:52 AM]
[Apr 22, 2008 8:05:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

I've finished the preliminary update to the shop tool that includes all new colors and items in the game and I'm ready to begin open beta testing on the tool to check for errors before I host it for general release.

I've added a couple of new features to the tool like a premade pricing and tracking section for the furnisher, a VIP pricing section for the weavery (in the event you have special deals with a tailor or furnisher that you supply cloth for at a special rate). The weavery also now has a column for you to add cloth that managers have placed on order for inventory and adds that to your net worth.

The furnisher in this beta release does not at this time support the premium dub delivery fee for purple and black cloth. There are some inconsistencies in how it's charged and that's making it rather difficult for me to come up with a formula to compensate. For example the sofa and the fancy bed don't charge extra for purple and black cloth but other things do. I'll be working on a fix for that, in the mean time just remember to add addition dub value to premades that take purple or black cloth. Purple is one additional dub and Black is two dubs. Remember that you have add the additional fee for each primary and secondary color. So a purple/purple Armor with spear would be 2 dubs extra (1 for the primary purple and 1 for the secondary)

Another major feature added on this version will be a version update search function. Excel should notify you when the tool is opened if a new version is ready for download. This should help you keep up to date with the latest version as they are released.

Other changes included some subtle reformatting for more consistency across the different shop sheets. Adding downgrades to the Real Estate agent. Changing how the buy prices are linked across pages (All shop sheets buy prices now pull from the Commodities page and the Commodities page pulls the buy prices for made items from the shop sheets costs). This change makes it easier for users that have stalls on one island but not all stall types. As always you can overwrite the buy prices on individual sheets if you wish, this is just the default. The rack pricer for the tailor should be updated and working properly.

If you are interested in obtaining a copy for beta testing, please PM me with your email address and I'll send a copy. Please be advised that this tool is in the testing phase and I will need only those that are willing to test it for accuracy to send PMs at this time. A full release is expected to be posted on the wiki for general download in a few days after extensive testing is completed.

Thanks to Belgarion first and foremost for helping me with a few technical issues regarding this update. Also I would like to thank a few pirates from Hunter who were gracious and trusting enough to make me a manager at their stalls/shoppes so that I could work on this project. Eowyn, Navarra and Dalnoth...thanks guys.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Apr 25, 2008 10:40:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Pardon the bump and multiple posts in a row. The new updated version of the shop tool is complete. Beta testing is finished and the tool is now available for download by visiting the YPPedia. You will find some instructions there for using the tool. That should also link you to the changelog towards the bottom of the page, which hopefully will be updated shortly with all the changes I've made.

Enjoy! And if you run into problems please post them here or PM me.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Megami1 at May 3, 2008 3:26:58 AM]
[May 3, 2008 3:25:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

I have added Malachite to my working copy of the Shop Tool and I'm just testing everything now to make sure the tax tables aren't buggy before I release it. I should have version 6.1 available for download by Friday or Saturday at the latest. If you have downloaded and are currently using version 6.0 the tool should let you know when the new version is released. Keep watch here as I'll post when it's ready for download.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[May 8, 2008 3:43:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dongerf

I am having a problem on the furnisher tab. Anything that uses cloth is not calculating the cost correctly and therefor the tax is also off. Please help as this is a wonderful tool and would love to be able to use it. I have included and example. I own a furni stall on Aimurai in the Hunter Ocean.

worksheet shows:

bedroll cost/order=114
charged price = 128
tax = 17
adjustment = 0
advertised price=145
profit= 14 (12% profit margin)

In game:

bedroll requires 4 grey cloth @ 103 poe each (cost) + 2 hrs basic labor @ 8 poe each for a cost = 428
tax = 49
adjustment= 23
advertised price=500

I have checked the receipe for this item and it appears to be correct. Also things that don't use cloth are pricing out fine.

I have the newest version of this worksheet and I am using it in excel 2003
Barnaclebess on Hunter:
Captain of Domination or Damnation
Queen of Wave of Destruction

On all dub oceans

[May 8, 2008 3:59:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dongerf

you asked to give ye our input as to what we would like to see this tool do. I would like a column that stores our buy price off of the commodities exchange as sometimes our buy price and production price are different. Such is the case for tan paint. This costs me 30+ per unit to make but I can buy it for 8 poes. Since it sells for only 9 poes on the offers to sell I will not make this product but only buy it and resell it. So we need colums to keep track of this type of income as well. In my own spreadsheet I have a purchased profit and a produced profit as well as a place to store my buy price. But yer spreadsheet covers all the stalls and mine does not so I would like to use yers and not have to use 3 different sheets.
Barnaclebess on Hunter:

On all dub oceans

[May 8, 2008 5:53:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sonnea

Ahoy Megami,

here a german user is writing. I translated the Tool into german to let all the german player have fun with it.

Unfortunatelly the table for the rack pricing, at the tailor sheet, doesn't work because of the translation.
I don't have enough experience with excel and especially no experience with those operations to fix it. Perhaps you can find a solution to realize it.

I'll have a look at you profile, if there is an e-mail adress, I'll sent you my translated version.

Edit: There is no e-mail, so if you want me to sent it, please contact me.
Immer eine Handbreit Wasser unter dem Kiel, guten Wind und fette Beute
wünscht

Hibiskus
Prinzessin der Dark Shadows
Leitender Offizier der Lords of Darkness
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Sonnea at May 13, 2008 2:45:41 PM]
[May 13, 2008 2:41:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://trixiehexe.de [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Barnaclebess...I'm absolutely stuck on this error. I can see that it's not calculating correctly. It's as if it's magically pulling random number of 4.3 for the cost of grey cloth instead of using the cost that's listed and refuses to change it. I've analyzed the formula for accuracy and it "appears" to be looking in the right place. I will send this to Bel and see if he can help me isolate the problem. Hold tight and hopefully I'll have a solution for you as quickly as possible.

Additionally if you could send me a copy of the spreadsheet you are using that has your production profit and purchased profit I will see what I can do about implementing that feature it in a future release.

Sonnea... I've sent you a PM with my email address. I would definitely enjoy see your updates for the german translations. Also if you could write me a changelog of sorts which where you made your changes that would be helpful so I can implement them into the existing tool without breaking things.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Megami1 at May 14, 2008 5:02:34 AM]
[May 14, 2008 4:13:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Found the bug and squashed it. It had to do with the fact the colors weren't in the same order on the recipe table as they were on the comms table. It was pulling the wrong cloth's costs. I rearranged the order of the cloth on the recipe table and it's fixed the problem.

The new version of the Tool is now available for download with this bug fix and with Malachite added. Enjoy and let me know if you have any troubles with it.

Hopefully I'll get the german translations worked into the tool and have that updated shortly. Sorry to the citizens of Opal for lagging behind on that.

Also if we have any folks that are fluent in Japanese that would like to volunteer to try to help get this thing ready for the new Japanese ocean...I would greatly appreciate it. Just shoot me a PM or something.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Megami1 at May 14, 2008 8:51:22 AM]
[May 14, 2008 8:50:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KnightShade4

i cannot get the new version to work at all it says the file is corrupt i have redownloaded it several times with the same result

Also something i would like to see in a future version is a way to calculate a markup on commodities, say adding in a 10 or 15% markup to the total cost with tax
Yarrh of Hunter
Captain of Dragon Booty
[May 16, 2008 8:22:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

As for a blanket mark up, I'll give you a formula here that you can easily add in yourself. The reason I didn't put it in as the default is that not everyone will want the same mark up on all comms and so forth. But to do what you want, you just enter a formula in the charge column of your comm list that is 10% times the buy price.

Example: (In this example lets assume that your buy price is listed in cell T17)

The formula that you would enter into the "Charge" cell would look like this

=T17*1.1

Then just copy that down the list in the charge column. The 1.1 is 110% of the number in the buy cell (10% over cost value). If you wanted to do 15% then it would be 1.15...and so on.

As for the file error you are getting, I can't seem to duplicate it. I have downloaded the file and opened it myself and I'm not getting an error. Is there any problem maybe with your excel program or could it be a program version incompatibility? This workbook was created using Office 2003 XP if that helps at all.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Megami1 at May 16, 2008 12:14:33 PM]
[May 16, 2008 12:13:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dongerf

Barnaclebess...Additionally if you could send me a copy of the spreadsheet you are using that has your production profit and purchased profit I will see what I can do about implementing that feature it in a future release.

My spreadsheet is very rudimentary but I can send it to you if you tell me where to send it. I have been trying to add it to the shoptool but it is giving me an error of too many cell formats. Therefore I cannot add it to this one. However it is would be very simple to add.

You could just put another column for user input that is a buy price column. Then there would be another column for calculating the purchased profit simply by taking dockside sale price - the buy price.

Very easy to implement. If you could tell me what is causing this "too many cell format" error and I could just add it to my own own copy and send you that one.
Barnaclebess on Hunter:

On all dub oceans

[May 25, 2008 7:30:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

The easiest way to get around the too many cell formats is to select the cell or cells and then in the edit menu option select clear and all. That should remove any formats or the like.

I'll PM you my email address so you can send the file or files. If you still have problems just send your sheet and i'll work it out from there.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[May 25, 2008 5:02:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Crunchtime

Found the bug and squashed it. It had to do with the fact the colors weren't in the same order on the recipe table as they were on the comms table. It was pulling the wrong cloth's costs. I rearranged the order of the cloth on the recipe table and it's fixed the problem.

Hi Megami, love the tool it's wonderful. :)

I believe I've found another bug, on the tailoring tab. Same issue, or simillar I think. I just pulled up a random item, Striped shirt, in yellow and lime. The numbers were well off for 'cost' and was messing up profit, rack price suggestions, etc.

What I found was that yellow is pulling the cost for Violet cloth. Lime was pulling the cost for orange. Red seems to be ok, and I was using that as a constant to find out what was pulling from where. Not sure of the other colors, but those two anyways seem to be pulling values from colors 4 lines down (two colors down).

Thanks!
It's Crunchtime!
[Jun 8, 2008 2:21:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Thanks, I'll check the cloth color order and make sure they are the same on all the tables where it pulls the information from as I'm currently adding the new cloth colors to the shop tool as we speak. That was the problem in the first bug so I'm assuming it's a similar problem in the tailor.

Also in this next release I'm adding a sell column for commods and a profit margin calculation for sell prices and charged prices on the commods sections.

I'm also updating all the german translations on the shop pages. It's gonna be a big release which is why it's taking me a bit longer than I would have liked. Not to mention an icky emergency reformat of my hard drive in which i lost all my work on the new version and had to start over. Fun Times...really.

Anyway, I'll try to have this out to you guys by next weekend. Apoth and Distillery pages are already done. Maybe earlier if i can get some quiet work time on it.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Jun 9, 2008 1:32:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

Hi Megami, love the tool it's wonderful. :)

I believe I've found another bug, on the tailoring tab. Same issue, or simillar I think. I just pulled up a random item, Striped shirt, in yellow and lime. The numbers were well off for 'cost' and was messing up profit, rack price suggestions, etc.

What I found was that yellow is pulling the cost for Violet cloth. Lime was pulling the cost for orange. Red seems to be ok, and I was using that as a constant to find out what was pulling from where. Not sure of the other colors, but those two anyways seem to be pulling values from colors 4 lines down (two colors down).

Thanks!

Found your problem on the tailor sheet. An oversight on my part really when I reordered the cloth colors so that black and white were above grey on the comm list. It's an easy fix too. I've already fixed it for the next release but for those of you that need to fix it now I'll give ye the fix:

On the tailor sheet, unhide column X it's between the comods and the pricing section. you will see a list of colors beside all the cloths.
Red Red, tan tan and so on down the line. This is what the cost column uses to look up which color it needs to pull the price for. As you can see I neglected to fix the white and black to it's proper place in this column. just organize that column to match the proper cloth color to the left of it. That will fix your problem. Sorry about that. And it's fixed already so the next release will have this bug already squashed for you.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Jun 10, 2008 3:15:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
daisydahling

Heya...how is the update coming? So looking forward to it! Thanks for all the time you put into it. <3
Daisydahling
SO Pelagic Piraticus
Princess of The Swarm
[Jun 20, 2008 5:49:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

My apologies that the latest update hasn't been released yet. I've had a hiccup with internet for the past month.

That will be resolved within the next week and I'll have a new update with all the new items and colors included. Also I have automated more of the german translations on the shop sheets as well.

I should be ready for testing in about a week for the latest version.

Again I'm sorry this has taken so long.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Jul 21, 2008 5:48:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Megami1

The beta version of the latest Shop Tool release - Version 7.0 Beta is now uploaded and ready for testing. You can access it here . There have been some major overhauls on the formatting and the automated german translations. Some bugfixes and lots of new items and colors added.

Please note that I haven't yet fixed the german translations to automate on the rack pricer, the dub deliver fee tables or the Charts and Analysis pages. I am still working on that and will hopefully have that ready in a future release. Also during this beta I will be topping off the german languages page to include translations for the new items.

I need some people to seriously kick the tires and test drive this version to be sure that there are no errors in formulas or anything. I am only human and I'm not perfect, I don't think I broke anything but I need others to test it to be sure. That's why this is listed as a Beta version.

Again I apologize that it took so long to get this update released.
Megami,
Retired
Lotsofgoats wrote: 

Intner wrote: 
Go fly a malakite!

[Aug 3, 2008 5:27:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sonnea

Hi,
I'm glad that you realized all those translations into german.
I'll translate the rest as soon as possible and sent it to you by mail.

I haven't got that much time during the week, but I'll test the new version as soon as I got enough time and post here if there are bugs in it.
Immer eine Handbreit Wasser unter dem Kiel, guten Wind und fette Beute
wünscht

Hibiskus
Prinzessin der Dark Shadows
Leitender Offizier der Lords of Darkness
[Aug 4, 2008 10:39:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://trixiehexe.de [Link]  Go to top 
Dolann

Ahoy!

There seems to be a problem with the Iron Monger tab. Charged prices for swords are calculated from the Sell price for the Enamels instead of the Charged price. The Minerals and labour seems ok though.

I checked the Apothecary to be sure everything was allright with the Sell price and it is.

I didn't check the other tabs.

Thanks

Dolann on Viridian Ocean
[Aug 5, 2008 9:44:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Birbe

Ahoy!

There seems to be a problem with the Iron Monger tab. Charged prices for swords are calculated from the Sell price for the Enamels instead of the Charged price. The Minerals and labour seems ok though.

I checked the Apothecary to be sure everything was allright with the Sell price and it is.

I didn't check the other tabs.

Thanks

Shipyard bludgeons have the same problem.

Other minor items I have come across
Apoth's average labour calculator for basic is wrong, and the Shipyards is not even set-up to calculate average labour for all three levels of labour.
[Aug 5, 2008 11:52:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 373   Pages: 13   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates