• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 190
Posts: 190   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 27637 times and has 189 replies Next Thread
Nemo
Artist

Re: Is Puzzle Pirates capable of getting away with a fee?

Ramus wrote: 
I'd open the sliding glass door, but then it would rain on my bed and TV, and well. That wouldn't be to well.

Man the bilge!
----------------------------------------
[Aug 22, 2003 5:12:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Issek

An Idea

Now I apologize if someone has already gave this idea however I think it may have merhit. Why don't you try and make your profit with sponsers! You have different sponsers sponcer and island, In doing they can put up an advertisement for there product. The busier islands need more money to get the same type of "bill bord". thus it makes the payment of the players minimal, and the companys get there product advertised. An example of a site which dose something like this is www.neopets.com

Now I don't know how exactly you would have them advertize things but if you people wernt creative We wouldn't have a sea to sail on. Just a thought.

Issek of the Jug
Issek of the Jug
[Aug 22, 2003 5:28:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Tedv

Ramus wrote: 
Yes, which is why I again bring up the point that:
A) Not everyone has a 400mhz computer with 16 Ram.
B) This would be only a option/setting. You would not have to run it if you were subjected to A's computer hardware.
But also yea, this isn't something that is needed right now.
Just something that would be nice in the future.
AFTER the puzzles and such are finished and added.
Although maybe wind blowing and a few birds while sailing couldn't hurt. :)

The real problem is development time and cost. Doing stuff like that would cost several thousand dollars extra in development. Are weather effects nice? Yes, but they won't make many more people play Puzzle Pirates, nor will they make people play longer. So weather isn't a feature that adds profit.

It's not a speed issue. It's a money issue. You don't buy stone for 5 and sell it for 1 because it's not profitable. Same idea with adding weather effects.
[Aug 22, 2003 5:33:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ramus

A few thousand dollars? Well er.. ok.
I assumed that there is an in-house artist...
I mean. I could draw up some rain in photoshop for 10 bucks.
Ramus, Co-Founder of The Crows Nest. The largest and greatest Puzzle Pirate fan community!

Wench of Le Freccette
[Aug 22, 2003 5:51:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pp-nest.net [Link]  Go to top 
McDxi

I have the Final Weather Solution.

It's simple.

Since the game is Pure Java, we simply add hooks for Sun's Grid Engine software. Then, using their megaphat pipes, the Ringers maintain links to the Earth Simulator (the most powerful machine on the planet) and NOAA to snarf current and predicted weather data as well as advanced climatological models.

Now, once we all have the gridware installed, the new YPP client finds people with the most available computing power and bandwidth.. Those with tons of CPU are tasked with distributatively rendering realtime weather graohics and effects for the game and transmit these to the people with the most bandwidth, who act as uberpeers to slower people.

And just to make sure that no one is ever left out (except for those damned hippies out there using console interfaces), people with fast computers will receive the raw data, to be rendered in fully-splined 3D, while people with slower computers will have their scenes rendered, composited, converted to bitmaps, and wavelet compressed by the distributed renderfarm, and then blasted across the network where they will be displayed via a simple framebuffer interface.

Audio will be provided via a complementary Radio Shack 30 minute cassette of the devs singing the Pirates of the Carribean song, Four and Twenty Blackbirds (snopes tribute), "I'm The Man" by Anthrax (cuz it rawks), and Good King Wencelas (because it's the only other song they know).

Finally, when the PS3 comes out you can tell all your early-adopter friends that you've Been There, Done That, Got The Frilly Shirt.
[Aug 22, 2003 5:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ramus

errr, pass the pie?
Ramus, Co-Founder of The Crows Nest. The largest and greatest Puzzle Pirate fan community!

Wench of Le Freccette
[Aug 22, 2003 6:04:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pp-nest.net [Link]  Go to top 
FlyinWhee

Bahaha

McDxi just said it,

For all I remember, whenever there was so 'cool' weather effects in a game, I'd look at it the first time, then it'd become mundane. Given the game runs on Java (for multiple patforms, software rendering possible only, methinks?) let's keep the redraws to a mininum.

I have a good system (or at least I will when I replace my motherboard), so it's not a "low-system user" recommendation. But I also like to "tab out" of the game, since I run it in windowed mode, and I wouldn't want it draining all my CPU time.

The Ringers did very nice coding and good design choices to remove load from the CPU, from what I can see of the results. To anyone who has ever coded in Java, you should be looking at that game with that silly anime face people make ( O_o ). I know I did.

I know people don't all have a coder's view of a product, but even without it... eye candy is only fun for so long, anyone with a next gen console probably experienced that, As cool as every little effect in given game, (I'll take Metal Gear Solid 2, for a solid example.), You just go "woah, neat detail" the first time, then it's gone. We're talking about a game with infinite gameplay, not MGS2's 10-some hours gameplay. Eye candy or low CPU load? let my CPU breathe.
[Aug 22, 2003 6:36:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bmokeefe

Here's your revenue stream.

McDxi wrote: 
Audio will be provided via a complementary Radio Shack 30 minute cassette of the devs singing the Pirates of the Carribean song, Four and Twenty Blackbirds (snopes tribute), "I'm The Man" by Anthrax (cuz it rawks), and Good King Wencelas (because it's the only other song they know).

I would pay for this.
Brennan "Uisge" O'Keefe
of the crew Red Dawn
of the flag Midnight Armada
[Aug 22, 2003 6:43:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.considered-harmful.org/    bmokeefe [Link]  Go to top 
6Dragonfly9

A) Keep it simple and I will pay. Not that I don't want to see improvements but I don't want 3 D. Moving/glistening water is probably not too much to ask for :).

B) I would be more concerned about not having a nose over the weather or the time of day (though the fact that I look like a lego is really cool and so the nose is not an issue either).

In my experience with Y!PP my imagination has not been handicapped by the lack of 'realism'. So what if it never rains or if the moon never shines, I am completly content on living in daylight forever!

I think perspective is missing from everyone who is saying that Y!PP hasn't progressed enough to be P2p or you're underestimating the devs ingenuity for keeping this games attention. It's not like they are going to release Midnight and sit back on their lorals or go on vacations to Tahiti. This is NOT your standard online game! I am not scared that there will be no advancedment graphically or game play wise because I know Nimo, Cleaver and the rest of the gang will keep it alive (maybe not as fast as some may want it but for those impatient fools, they can stick to playing there Evercraq!)

I wish we could know what the price will be, and even if you don't know yet can you give us a rough estimate? Just telling us that it will be between $5-15 US dollars (or more) will cure my morbid curiousity. Thank you!
A Note From Yer Local Beta Tester,
Dragonlilly
[Aug 22, 2003 11:53:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dragonslilbird [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

It's between $5-$15 US most likely. Cleaver said as much in some post or other.
[Aug 22, 2003 12:00:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
6Dragonfly9

It's between $5-$15 US most likely. Cleaver said as much in some post or other.

Thank ye for telling me. Though I am trying to read/find all the answers to all my questions it's like looking for a needle in a haystack at times, even with the search option.

Now I apologize if someone has already gave this idea however I think it may have merhit. Why don't you try and make your profit with sponsers! You have different sponsers sponcer and island, In doing they can put up an advertisement for there product. The busier islands need more money to get the same type of "bill bord". thus it makes the payment of the players minimal, and the companys get there product advertised. An example of a site which dose something like this is www.neopets.com

Now I don't know how exactly you would have them advertize things but if you people wernt creative We wouldn't have a sea to sail on. Just a thought.

Uh, that would never fly and they would lose the audience. Neopets is a good site to play games but it is not the same type of game. And Neopets has become too market hungry. Most of their sponsored games suck! I have played Neopets actively for almost a year and a half so I am not just speaking from observance.

One of the main draws I have with Y!PP is that there are no ads in the game. If they want to plaster the main webpage with every ad to kingdom come they can have at it (though I still don't suggest this) but leave the game alone! Plus, Y!PP uses Java and neopets uses flash, I am not sure it could work even if they could. But by gods making Y!PP advertisment central is not my idea of fun. I will gladly pay the $5-15 a month not to see ads on the seas!
A Note From Yer Local Beta Tester,
Dragonlilly
[Aug 22, 2003 10:50:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    dragonslilbird [Link]  Go to top 
Kangy

I'll definately pay, since this the only MMORPG I've ever actually enjoyed to a point of daily playing.
[Aug 23, 2003 12:23:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
aameul

Puzzle Pirates doesn't need any more graphical enhancements. Maybe, down the road a piece, some more clothing, but no 'engine enhancements', no 'weather effects', nothing along those lines, and I'm relatively sure it won't get them.

Engineering firms (and, presumeably, game developers) examine new projects in terms of Cost Analysis. In cost analysis, you see a) how much money you spend on a project and b) when you'll make the money back when the project is completed. At the company I worked at, anything over 2-3 years payback time was unacceptable.

An "Add eye candy to Y!PP" project, IMO, would have a payback time of never. Improving the graphics of Y!PP would cost development time. It would not save operating costs. It would not attract new customers. It would not *keep* customers subscribed longer.

At the end of the day, they'd have to justify to themselves spending probably in the neighborhood of 2 man weeks of time adding a feature that would never ever make them any money. And while this game is crafted lovingly, they wouldn't be doing it if they didn't think they'd make some money eventually.
[Aug 23, 2003 1:15:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaejer

Graphics

I have a few friends that I know think if the game doesn't have great graphics it sucks. They don't play it they don't even watch people play it cause it's not drawn and it's not very 3d or something. I like graphics but it doesn't bother me if they suck (I still play FF2 =P). So my point is some people think graphics make a game, some people don't give a crap. 8).
Dragons are kool.
Fear the dragon of pixels. Roar.
[Aug 23, 2003 1:40:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/cloudstrife60    Kaejer1 [Link]  Go to top 
Kaejer

BTW I think the PP graphics are amazing for not being laggy 8).
Dragons are kool.
Fear the dragon of pixels. Roar.
[Aug 23, 2003 1:40:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.geocities.com/cloudstrife60    Kaejer1 [Link]  Go to top 
Lallaria

my 2 poe

First off, on the graphics part I have a few things to say. For 6 people working in Java, the graphics that exist absolutely rock. How many of you have seen this lovely bit of PP history.

[geek]
I can only imagine how you guys even got it that far. JFrames suck, and I know I've hit many times where I'd like to smash my computer for not putting a button in the correct spot. In conclusion, I didn't know Java could do what it does now. :)
[/geek]

I'd also like to say that graphics defenitely don't make a game for me. 7 years ago (was it really that long? *sigh*) I was deathly addicted to an online MUSH RPG. So addicted, in fact, that I can still remember some of the routes I would take to get some extra experience in the game (it was also rather small, and so had a public chat channel to add to the social aspect). Since then, none of the graphical MMORPGs have even come close to making me want to play them. They're far too big and impersonal. The Ringers are trying, by using multiple oceans, to keep the social niche present in PP for years to come. This alone will make me want to stay. And personally, I like the cutsie feel to it. If you try to make it look "real" then it will end up looking completely unreal. Your imagination is a wonderful thing.

And yes, I'd defenitely pay for it now. If you guys had a way of accepting donations, I'd do it. Half because I know you guys completely deserve it for all that you do (and you all probably need it living in SF), and half because I just absolutely love this game (it's a good thing I have a bit of a vacation at the moment). I mean, I could probably get my mom on here, and she'd love it (She used to be up all night playing snood. Not joking.)

This game is *not* for power gamers. This game is for the people who still play emulators of the original Nintendo (but only because the game cartridge refuses to read, no matter how many times you've blown on it).

And that's my 2 poe.
Lallaria
[size=10]Retired
[Aug 23, 2003 2:25:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Lallaria [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

Forgive me terseness; this thread is one where I COULD flame

Kaejer wrote: 
I have a few friends that I know think if the game doesn't have great graphics it sucks. They don't play it they don't even watch people play it cause it's not drawn and it's not very 3d or something. I like graphics but it doesn't bother me if they suck (I still play FF2 =P). So my point is some people think graphics make a game, some people don't give a crap. 8).

People who need to have the latest and brightest graphics aren't going to become engrossed in a puzzle game.
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Aug 23, 2003 2:45:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
McDxi

You know what's still a fun game to play? The Invisi-Tank-Pong variant of Combat. Or the original Sonic the Hedgehog. Or Final Fantasy VI. Or Mario64.

You know what's not (and never was) a fun game to play? Roberta Williams' seven CD full-multimedia crapfest Phantasmagoria. Or any FPS after Quake.

But the sad truth is that there is now a huge division in the...I don't want to say "community" because it certainly isn't one...in the set of all video gamers. There are those who believe a game is good if it requires a hardware upgrade and features ever more ridiculous ways to blow things up from a first-person perspective, and there are those who prefer a game actually be playable in some way, rather than being a boringly interactive graphics demo.

Graphics should exist to serve the game, not to have a game wrapped around them. When this happens you get pants.

Besides, if I want to be impressed by graphics, I'd go watch what a small group of Europeans could do with a 486 and hand-written assembler (MADD PR0PZ 2 THA FUTURE CREW), not what a team at id did with forty million dollars and video cards that don't even exist yet.

The graphics in YPP are beautiful. Have you actually looked at them? Have you noticed how detailed and lush the vegetation is? There's no reason for it to be, because I very much doubt anyone has paid any attention to it, but it's there anyway in all its lovingly-crafted splendor. To be honest, I think some water sparkle and a day/night cycle and simple weather effects would be neat too, but I'm not going to clamor for them and predict the death of YPP if they don't happen. I'm another Java-hating programmer who can't believe what the Ringers have been able to accomplish with a language (and more importantly, runtime environment) that is universally derided as being slow, bloated, and a total smegging pain in the arse (and period key) to use.

The Graphic Tarts friends described above are obviously new jack know-nothings unworthy of my respect, or of playing a well-crafted game. And the rest of you would-be game designers out there, who probably couldn't read a TCP header if your life depended on it and would cry if someone took your precious, pirated Visual Basic away, are cordially invited to sit down and STFU.
[Aug 23, 2003 4:50:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
homullus

You know what's not (and never was) a fun game to play? Roberta Williams' seven CD full-multimedia crapfest Phantasmagoria. Or any FPS after Quake.

You make it sound like you didn't like having one entire CD devoted to trying to get drain cleaner. I'll take No One Lives Forever over (and after) Quake though.
[Aug 23, 2003 8:13:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    homullus [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

McDxi wrote: 
To be honest, I think some water sparkle and a day/night cycle and simple weather effects would be neat too...

As the mention of this specific element has cropped up repeatedly I thought I'd respond. I asked for water effects myself a bit ago and Jack told me that all of that motion on the screen would drastically hamper our lower-end players. It is still a possibility as an "option," but the use of that word drops a suggestion down The List by a very long ways. Remember that Flag warfare, the economy and new puzzles are higher priorities than almost anything else.

Day and night would require double the art of (at the very least) the buildings. Impossible.

But thanks for your appreciation of the art.

-Nemo
[Aug 23, 2003 11:13:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Syzerian

i hope i never have pay coz i get bored of pay to play games where after a year u could have brought a game 10x better with the money uve spent. it would be such a shame seeing it becoming a pay to play game because the population would go from like 100,000 to 10,000. if there is a fee at all i would only pay if it was something like $1 a week or $2 because otherwise ur just throwing ur money away
Angel of Thruth and Honor
~Syzerian Aralos~
[Aug 23, 2003 3:27:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Amberyl

Puzzle Pirates isn't a game for the hard-core gamer. I realize that most MMORPGs attract the hard-core gamer, but it's actually precisely that market which is already overcrowded. There are only so many such games that the hard-core gamer will subscribe to, and only so many hours that such gamers have to devote to gaming.

The real bonanza, as the folks over at Yahoo and MSN Zone et al know, is the casual gamer, which is largely untapped as far as massively-multiplayer games go. It's the folks who are playing Hearts online, the folks who are playing Popcap games, and so forth, that's the real audience for Puzzle Pirates -- and it's currently the market that's not paying to play online, for the most part. The Sims Online is such an attractive prospect, financially, because it attracts a demographic that previously hasn't been paying to play online. Puzzle Pirates taps into a similar demographic (and its structure can support gamers far more casual than the typical Sims Online player).

More specifically, beyond the casual gamer, many online game developers have a new holy grail audience in mind -- women. Women historically don't play computer games, but among the reasons for that is the fact that women statistically prefer more social, more cooperative games. So find a game that they like, and you can tap into the entertainment budget of a whole new group of people. Moreover, because it's very clear that men online go, socially, where the women are, having a game that has lots of women means that more men are likely to subscribe.

While undoubtedly the Ringers want as many people as possible to play, they're not trying to appeal to the zillions-of-polygons crowd, or even the usual MMORPG crowd. They're trying to reach the widest audience possible, especially those who aren't currently playing an MMORPG.

Tetris has incredibly broad appeal -- and indeed, continues to be a classic game, despite rather basic graphics. What Puzzle Pirates seems to be aiming to do is to tap into that vibe -- and add cooperative and competitive social elements to it. That's likely to be a pretty successful formula.
Amberyl, SO, Cult of the Red Mantis, Looterati
Reading the forums a lot is like camping clue. --homullus
[Aug 23, 2003 3:29:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.black-knight.org/pp/    CyberLWL [Link]  Go to top 
cmdrzoom

If this is the same Amberyl I once knew, heed her words, for she is a MUSH goddess of old and knows whereof she speaks.

And as someone else commented, the "simple" graphics really are remarkable already. My compliments to the artists at 3R.

I trust the original poster's question has been adequately answered by now.

"Eyecandy? We don'ts got no eyecandy. We don't NEED no STEENKIN' EYECANDY!"
Starhawk of Mad Mutineers, Azure
Catalina of Twilight's Sabre, Cobalt
[Aug 23, 2003 3:40:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
stevoid

Syzerian wrote: 
i hope i never have pay coz i get bored of pay to play games where after a year u could have brought a game 10x better with the money uve spent. it would be such a shame seeing it becoming a pay to play game because the population would go from like 100,000 to 10,000. if there is a fee at all i would only pay if it was something like $1 a week or $2 because otherwise ur just throwing ur money away

You've already tested this so you know what you are getting - if you go and buy a game then hate it, you're not going to get a refund...whether it's ten times better or ten times worse; you can only sell it on as used and take a loss. I'd rather pay a month's subscription to something then cancel if I didn't use it as much as I expected, than pay the full price for it in advance and then find out it was a waste of money.*

I'd think that the population drop wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing actually - you'd get the players subscribing who were actually interested in playing. At the moment I have a load of clothes sitting in the Hook and Eye from people who ordered, then never logged on since that day; at times of shortage this doesn't help the economy, it doesn't help serious shoppers get their items without an unnecessary wait, and it can't really count as "population" if they never play again. So I'd expect the actual activity level of players to be higher at launch, and less of the problems caused by the COMPLETELY casual player who doesn't log on from one month to the next.

I'd also think that any form of games qualify as "throwing your money away" - maybe some of the originals (with the necessary hardware) are collectors items now, but in general it's not exactly an investment. And you don't have to shell out the purchase price again every few months for Y!PP II: Flag Wars, Y!PP III: The Skelly Strikes Back, Y!PP IV: Return of the Kraken...

* And I'm NOT thinking of the great annual deal I got on gym membership during which I managed to go three times in the first week before my back went again...oh no; I'm over that...
[Aug 23, 2003 9:20:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cellophane

You hear the 'I dont want to pay' line a lot in open beta testing, mostly because there's a large group of mostly younger players who are more interested in a free game than actually helping to test. Personally I'm glad to see them go once the game goes final, as you end up being left with a game population of better skilled, more mature players who are more fun to spend time with anyways.

Now, if only a game would require an IQ test as well as money to play it...
[Aug 24, 2003 2:14:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gotagota

People who read this don't NEED to be told of the secret yet

I am forced to wonder how many of these lazy typists simply lack a credit card and therefore do not see any means for themselves to pay. That's a much nicer way of thinking of the situation than the alternative*.

On a somewhat unrelated note: Syzerian and a few others I have noticed completely destroy any credibility they had by typing in that manner. Please spell out your words; your posts are actually painful for me to read. You don't want me to turn into a bitter, rusty, bloody spiky shell of a great player like Hom%, do you?

*- [size=9]Which it might not be nice to go into here, unless I feel like it... [color=#EFEFEF:c862ffa379] which is that they are not the sort of people who pay for games anyway, and lacking the ability to continue to play for free would rather whine than acquire some means to play a game they enjoy.
%- [size=9]Har, this is a joke. Hom, I hear from my sources that I should hang out on guava a bit just so you can see that I really honestly do log in to the game.
Fronsac, human.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to
add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

[Aug 24, 2003 2:36:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Penndalla

Maybe my 72 accounts will help support the Ringers.
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all
[Aug 24, 2003 2:45:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all [Link]  Go to top 
Amberyl

cmdrzoom wrote: 
If this is the same Amberyl I once knew, heed her words, for she is a MUSH goddess of old and knows whereof she speaks.

Same Amberyl. Thanks for the kind words. :)
Amberyl, SO, Cult of the Red Mantis, Looterati
Reading the forums a lot is like camping clue. --homullus
[Aug 24, 2003 4:54:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.black-knight.org/pp/    CyberLWL [Link]  Go to top 
Sagittary

It may not be lazy, it may be age. There isn't a whole lot of young kids with credit cards (at least, not where I'm living). That Y!PP is a game that will probably attract youth (or at least, younger than most games tend to), it'll mean they'll have to con or convince their parents into shelling out the money.

As for the won'ts, well... games will always get better just like cars. As a whole, yeah, you're better off never actually buying a car or a game since there's always going to be better, bigger, newer things to buy. Whether one happens to believe that the current enjoyment/convienance is worth the expense, is up to you. Also, whether you're into delayed gratification or short term rewards will depend on what kind of investment to any game you make. If the thrill is from playing a game without paying/defeating computer security, you're better off working for a computer security company and getting -paid- to do what you love.

Anyway, long story short, the investment you make, and the rewards you get out of it, are entirely up to you. Is Puzzle Pirates worth it? If no, then no need to hang around. If yes, well, enjoy! If no with maybe yes, you can find people to give you reasons to stay but ultimately we're not going to be able to make you have fun. That's up to you.
Darkwaters, Captain of the Sagely Swashbucklers, Owner of the Mean Stickleback & the Ignorant Grunion
[Aug 24, 2003 5:13:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lupinelupus

Well, I would like more additions, like weather if I were to pay.

I WOULD pay but I don't have the means. A good 4 years left until I can get meself a credit card or Paypal.
[Aug 24, 2003 9:50:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 190   Pages: 7   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates