• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 247
Posts: 247   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 49347 times and has 246 replies Next Thread
sophiegraytb

Re: WINNERS!!!!!

Congrats to all the winners this year. It is a great group of eggs. I had alot of fun helping with the test renders, hopefully I will be able to help again next year. It was wonderful to see so many gorw and become the entries and now final eggs we see in this thread.

Again congrats to all who won.
----------------------------------------
Skyelanis - Cerulean via Midnight
[Mar 3, 2008 6:57:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
langcam

Congratulations WINNERS!!!
My eggs suck anyway...
CAMZA
Selenium Skies | Vanguard
Citizen of Regnum's recently changed Governor's island.

Camza says, 'me & scress, the rag buddies! :D'
Scressling laughs
You an avatar maker? Send me a tell
[Mar 3, 2008 9:52:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pixie_Jamila

Congrats all your eggs were amazing. My designs felt so little compared to most of yours. But by next year I will have perfected some and try again. Thanks for all the renderers help too. :) Your all amazing.

~Elvina of Midnight
Elvina of Midnight
Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors
Lady of Tyr's Own

[Mar 4, 2008 10:32:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emzis

Congrats guys ^_^

Thanks for a fun event =D
Saphira on Cobalt, Ice, Opal, Jade, Crimson and Malachite
Shadowkisses on all oceans. Captain of the Death Hunter Rogue
[Mar 5, 2008 8:19:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grinfish

If the Renderers don't get some free samples for their voluntary and extensive efforts, I'll crai.

Top work all!
Whitewyvern. Distinctly Limey.
Retired, No regrets.
Unretired, still No regrets.
Available in Cerulean and Obsidian flavours.

Briggs wrote: 
StuManchu puts the "sensual" back in "Nonconsensual"

[Mar 7, 2008 1:46:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Look out for the new eggs with this release! :D
[Mar 11, 2008 3:42:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
ubahman

Two words

sexy Aren't enough to describe how awesome these eggs are
Ubahman on Sage.
Blingbeard on Hunter.
Forever wanting to do voodoo with an Oceanmaster doll egg.
[Mar 11, 2008 6:37:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Scrappyilse

Congrats again to all winners! I know which eggs Ill be buying :lol:

I just wish some of them were actually brought in the game the way they are placed in the winners post. I love Lulee's egg, but in-game you can't turn it so that it looks like it looks in the winners post.. :(
~regards, Ilse~
Aye, me pirate's life is wonderful!
Obsidian Ocean:
Scrapper
[Mar 12, 2008 2:22:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://ilsemul.com/ [Link]  Go to top 
Fizz

I just wish some of them were actually brought in the game the way they are placed in the winners post. I love Lulee's egg, but in-game you can't turn it so that it looks like it looks in the winners post.. :(

yea.. I am pretty disappointed with the angle in which her egg was added to the game. Totally messed up the design. :(
Fizz -- RETIRED Senior Officer of Phoenix Warriors, Lady of Tyrs Own
[Mar 12, 2008 7:13:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

I actually like it. This is why people should try to make designs wrapped around the whole egg instead of just the 48.6? angle. I'm hoping in the future we can see eggs with more of a angle on them. I'd love more variety. An egg laying down on it's side would be awesome!
Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Mar 12, 2008 12:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Kaalvoet

I actually like it. This is why people should try to make designs wrapped around the whole egg instead of just the 48.6? angle. I'm hoping in the future we can see eggs with more of a angle on them. I'd love more variety. An egg laying down on it's side would be awesome!

I agree, it would be nice to see more variety in egg placement, or even being able to rotate them ourselves like other furni! That's part of the reason I tend to make simpler eggs that can be seen from most angles.
The Infamous Feline Pirate
Kitt on Cobalt

Rehio says, "Yes, O Mistress"
[Mar 12, 2008 3:09:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    PinkxLimonade [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Re: Design Easter Eggs for the Game! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

As many of you are now aware, the developers snuck in Rhodin's Ringer Eggs along with the new Easter Eggs. These will only be given out by the Ringer they portray, and the means and reasons for giving them out are entirely at each individual's discretion. As with OM dolls, please don't ask OMs for eggs. :)

Congratulations, Rhodin, even if it's a year after you submitted them!
[Mar 14, 2008 1:35:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

As many of you are now aware, the developers snuck in Rhodin's Ringer Eggs along with the new Easter Eggs. These will only be given out by the Ringer they portray, and the means and reasons for giving them out are entirely at each individual's discretion. As with OM dolls, please don't ask OMs for eggs. :)

Congratulations, Rhodin, even if it's a year after you submitted them!

It took me a day and a half to realize that the egg you gave me was Rhodin's Apollo egg, so I must say, thank you AGAIN for such an incredible, wonderful, special gift! I do hope these will show up in portraits, because as soon and I can borrow my hearty's new lavender gown, I'm running to get a portrait done....

Or perhaps you could use those ninja skills again and borrow the gown for me.....
/me wiggles eyebrows

Thank you Apollo! *mwah*
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 14, 2008 1:51:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kaalvoet

Congrats Rhodin :) You definatly kicked all our butts on egg numbers!
The Infamous Feline Pirate
Kitt on Cobalt

Rehio says, "Yes, O Mistress"
[Mar 14, 2008 1:53:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    PinkxLimonade [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

Some of them were altered. Also, as far as I can tell, you didn't release devs. Will that come in a future contest where players paint eggs or something as in U Giv Doll?
A Ghyslaine and a Rhodin for every Ocean, but mostly on Viridian.
Make the natural choice for our oceans: Google Rhodin Blonde!
[Mar 14, 2008 2:29:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

I'm aware of one that was altered - didn't know it was more than that. I think I saw four devs, and you should have those now - I forgot them before, but remembered this morning!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Apollo at Mar 14, 2008 2:49:28 PM]
[Mar 14, 2008 2:48:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Patetch

Ringer eggs ~ nice! (If we didn't already have dolls I'd set about making little Ringer puppets to collect in game :P)
These eggs will be interesting to have in portraits.

What an awesome month it has been for you, Rhodin! Congrats!

It is so much fun to see player-created things added in. In fact, even though I don't celebrate Halloween, I can't help but thinking it would be cool to have a pumpkin mesh to wrap a carved design around. Hmmmm.....
Pletoo of Sage
[Mar 14, 2008 3:21:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SilveRansom

Don't give me any more ideas...

Yay for Ringer eggs! Nice work, Rhodin! Um... aren't there a few that still need doing? It's been a while since I peeked at the Ringer Egg campaign page.
Silveransom
makes art like this or this &
Blender Eggs!
[Mar 14, 2008 4:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://s13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/ [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

Rhodin, you own one of each egg? Any chance you can provide us with screenies (and comparison with your original designs?)

Congrats :D
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Mar 14, 2008 4:46:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
Llamaluver

Congrats, Rhodin!

Will the Ringers be running events to give the eggs away? And will they only be able to give them out over the Easter period? :P
~Lla
Llamagirl on Hunter
Beautiful avatar by Albini!

You told Cronus, "So, what kinda snacks you got?"
Cronus tells you, "Small children"
Cronus tells you, "Sometimes coated in chocolate."
[Mar 14, 2008 5:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/no1_llama_luver [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

Just wondering, am I the only person that got two of the same egg?
Scapegoat, (formerly Viridian) Pirate, Taogepacs elsewhere. Spacegawt everywhere that isn't Puzzle Pirate related.
Is back (holy cheezits) to lounge around and basically be a lazy bum.
[Mar 15, 2008 9:12:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

One for you and one for your alt?

You're only 31 away from filling a shack. >.>
[Mar 15, 2008 9:27:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
bfsrules

One for you and one for your alt?

You're only 31 away from filling a shack. >.>

I'm not that rich :P Just curious, that's all.
Scapegoat, (formerly Viridian) Pirate, Taogepacs elsewhere. Spacegawt everywhere that isn't Puzzle Pirate related.
Is back (holy cheezits) to lounge around and basically be a lazy bum.
[Mar 15, 2008 11:13:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://spacegawt.tumblr.com/    penquin_on_ice@yahoo.com    Insert pointless quote here. [Link]  Go to top 
Benzene265

These are the ones I got.

The originals are all on my Ringer Eggs page. I don't even have Bungleton listed there, but I suppose it counts as mine if they played collage with my originals...
[Mar 15, 2008 12:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Have you considered becoming a well-tanned blonde? [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Great sadness....

I wanted to get a portrait done with my Apollo egg....

No can do...

Will this be implemented before the LE Window portrait background disappears?
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 15, 2008 1:47:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Apollo
OceanMaster

Hopefully. :)
[Mar 15, 2008 2:19:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/apollo/ [Link]  Go to top 
Shorty_Jack

Here's one I didn't see Rhodin posted.

Shortyjack of the Midnight Ocean
[Mar 18, 2008 8:55:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    silversleak [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

ok! The portrait pages shows that SOMEONE was able to hold their Demeter, Arcturus, and Endymion eggs in a portrait....

http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Portrait_items

I want to hold Apollo in the palm of my hand!! mwahahahaa!
I meant egg of course!
I tried it yesterday and still no luck!

Would it be possible to get an update in this thread, when that will be possible? I hate to keep placing it and I've been sitting out all skellie and zombie frays so those rotten buggers won't take it from me....
Dexla d'Midnight
[Mar 19, 2008 7:54:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ynahteb

I've been keeping Apollo in my inventory and checking with my portrait easel at least once a day, so I'll post here when it lets me (pretty bummed it wasn't fixed while the St. Patrick's event ships were still about, but as long as the backgrounds are still here I won't fuss too much <3).

Also, I've still been going to skelzombies and they haven't tried to take him away from me yet.
Squee!
[Mar 19, 2008 7:59:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
celiatr

Portrait with Shortyjack's and Dexla's Second egg for use of yppedia
Flutie
Midnight Cerulean Ocean

April 1, 2009 on Midnight Ocean [21:22:49] Eurydice broadcasts, "Okay, Flutie, this better be good."

ROMS ~ The Subforum/Dead Thread
[Mar 19, 2008 9:09:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 247   Pages: 9   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates