• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2955 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Kingfisch1

free avatar marketplace!!! Reply to this Post

hey! i'm new to the avatar thing but i find making them to be fun.
i'll just post all my free avatars and there names in the forum here.

If you see one you like just right click them and copy them to your computer.

Again i'm new to making the avatars so my work is pretty mediocre.

When using this please state your pirate name,and the name of your avatar you created, remember this place is for taking other avatars and others will also take yours.

please state if you have used any of these avatars.

thank you!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Kingfisch1 at Oct 9, 2007 6:03:03 PM]
[Oct 7, 2007 5:31:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

Re: free avatar marketplace!!! Reply to this Post

my pirates are numathsecond and numanuma

this is... stickman vs harry potter.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Kingfisch1 at Oct 10, 2007 3:32:40 PM]
[Oct 7, 2007 5:32:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarah3930

This will be a different avatar in one week.

Please stop bumping your threads.
Badboi on Sage
Avvie by Xalija!
[Oct 9, 2007 1:12:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

...right i definantly needed to read HOW TO before i did this I apologize... seeing as i don't know what bumping my thread is so i'll look that up to. I'll try this again later once i read up on how to do this stuff.
[Oct 9, 2007 1:15:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ivole

This will be a different avatar in one week.

Please stop bumping your threads.

It's his thread, he can do what he likes. If it's to post his work, every artist does that. Now stop being a tart and go play with your choo-choo train.
Ivole
Death Wish
Eternal Glory
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ivole at Oct 9, 2007 1:22:29 PM]
[Oct 9, 2007 1:22:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    I am your conscience. [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

...oh... um... ok i need to fix this lol. ivole i imagine theirs a reason she said to stop bumping the threads... even though i'm unsure of what it means (my guess is that it means looking at your own thread so it will rise up real high but though i have been looking at my thread a lot, that is not my intention. those 81 views were not all me!)
and sarah, this is more of an experiment for me to get used to the forums, and lastly ivole, your gonna get reported with language like that... i'm going to return to the purpose of this unsuccesful forum :)
[Oct 9, 2007 2:06:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

ok i think i got this to work.

this is puzzle pod!!!
...i actually kind of like it lol, i used paint and had to post how it as big as an avatar would be... wish it was bigger...

i don't have a name for any of the rest of these lol

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5985/icon141vy8.gif

i had issues with one of these... the one that's a URL is like an evil bunny... so you know it's cool.
[Edit 7 times, last edit by Kingfisch1 at Oct 29, 2007 7:38:24 AM]
[Oct 9, 2007 2:15:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ddraigeneth

"Bumping" a thread means posting a new reply to it so that it will be moved to the front (just viewing the thread doesn't affect it). As I don't see that happening, I'm rather confused by that post.

I think this is a cute idea, and it's good that you figured out about putting the image in your post, so that it's possible to see them once you change to a new one.
You could've made puzzle pod a little bigger if you didn't have so much white space around him, but it's still cute. Also remember, the biggest size you can have is 150x150 pixels, so you can have anything up to that size (the whole picture for puzzle pod is only 75x100 pixels).
Gwiddon d'Sage - Making her own avatars since 2005
DeviantART

Is yer sword a foil?
[Oct 9, 2007 10:01:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Kingfisch1

thankyou ddraideneth, i fixed the size and now know what bumping is...last conflict of mine is getting people to post more often.

also... i would like to know if people are actually buying the avatars. so i will have my name across them. the name will not be there when the avatar is asked for. also his WHOLE arm will be there.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Kingfisch1 at Oct 10, 2007 3:28:23 PM]
[Oct 10, 2007 12:53:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates