• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 16
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2196 times and has 15 replies Next Thread
Regaale

Selling avatars! They are about 3-6k each, depending on complexity. To get one you have to...

• Give me your in-game name.
  • Give me the size ye want, and what text ye want on it.
  • I'll show you your avatar once it is finished, and if you want anything fixed or altered, I can do that.
  • PM me a time I can meet you online, or I will try to find you, so you can pay me, then ye can use the avatar!

PM me a time I can meet ye online, or I will try to find ye, so ye can pay me, then ye can use the avatar!

Here a some samples I have made so far...

If you want one, sent a tell to regalequeen or post a message on this thread. Thanks!
----------------------------------------
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man cant do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you cant. But pirate is in your blood, girl, so you will have to square with that some
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Regaale at Oct 7, 2007 7:56:07 PM]
[Oct 5, 2007 12:45:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

Re: Avatars

no one?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man cant do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you cant. But pirate is in your blood, girl, so you will have to square with that some
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Regaale at Jan 28, 2008 12:59:11 PM]
[Oct 7, 2007 7:59:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dougerarg

I'll take one, I'm Omnis on Sage. I don't really care about size or text, use your imagination! ^.^
Scervy of Hunter
Omnis on Sage

Retired YPP player. Miss all my old pals from long ago
[Oct 7, 2007 8:46:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

k, thanks! i was kinda bored
[Oct 7, 2007 8:48:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totara

Hi

I love the avatars soo please ask regaale to make one for you!
Because i am djgirl and that is the BEST sample ever!
SOOOOOOOOOOO please ask regaale
*~*~*Totara*~*~*
[Oct 7, 2007 9:05:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

I finished it ---->http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/regaale/avatar-regalequeen-omniscopy.gif .

Like it?
[Oct 7, 2007 10:23:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dougerarg

I finished it ---->http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/regaale/avatar-regalequeen-omniscopy.gif .

Like it?

WHOA! I love it!! I'll be on tonight around 4PM Game Time to pay you the PoE, thanks!!
Scervy of Hunter
Omnis on Sage

Retired YPP player. Miss all my old pals from long ago
[Oct 8, 2007 6:32:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

kk. glad you like it! it was my first time i actually used photoshop lol
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Regaale at Oct 8, 2007 7:47:05 PM]
[Oct 8, 2007 7:45:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

can you plz come on tomorrow about 7PM game time? i just noticed that i am on school at 4PM game time lol
[Oct 8, 2007 11:47:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

anyone else? cmon, im kinda very bored... lol
[Oct 12, 2007 7:46:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bboythunder

i want a avatar

My name is bboyrob and i don't care about size
and text i want to have somewhere Gamblerz and my name if possible.
Bboyrob of sage ocean
[Edit 1 times, last edit by bboythunder at Oct 16, 2007 8:16:23 PM]
[Oct 16, 2007 8:13:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

sorry for the delay, i had a lot on my mind

Your Avvie

like it?
[Oct 19, 2007 7:52:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seb_long_uk

aAatars must be less than 150 x 150 pixels, and be maximum of 60kb in size.
Domokun
Avatar by the incredible Tilinka
[Oct 19, 2007 8:11:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    My other sloop is a Gold/Gold rename [Link]  Go to top 
Regaale

aAatars must be less than 150 x 150 pixels, and be maximum of 60kb in size.

sry i forgot, this better?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/regaale/avatar-regalequeen-bboyrob.gif
[Oct 19, 2007 9:06:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yjia9832

Actually, there's a better place for you to sell avatars and you would have more orders from people in different oceans.
YJ
Prestige
Sage

Queue full
[Oct 20, 2007 2:01:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
totara

Hi

I want an avater

Can it please have something about sea monster hunting
and my name if it can

(sorry dat ik het niet kan betalen)
:>)
*~*~*Totara*~*~*
[Oct 22, 2007 7:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates